Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShondyLife

Chatty Member
This is my first time posting on here in ages

When Con was saying 'Floor-ist" instead of 'Florist" it finished me off

Herbie has a higher IQ than Con.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Mmmdot

Connor has such obvious issues with food and his own body and he projects them onto Elle, which infuriates me! He’s so awful! Not that it’s an excuse for Elle to be untruthful but I think she’d be a lot better off without him...

• Heart

Libramoongirl

If I'm honest I do think people are being a little harsh, her and Katie have lost their mum I can't even begin to imagine the feeling. I think they really deserve some time away together. I also don't think its wrong that Connor went either (as much as he does irritate me) as Katie seems to really like and look up to Connor from what I see in videos so I think she would of liked that he went along. I also think people are wrong for calling her out for being with Katie as it "breaks the rules" I'm sorry but if my mother/loved one had passed away all rules would be out of the window I'd be spending as much time as I could with family and I wouldn't be penalizing anyone else for doing the same either 😩
If you can’t be ‘harsh’ on Tattle, where can you be? Listen, countless people have lost a loved one this year, does that mean they deserve to swan around expensive London hotels dressed like Billy the poor kid from Polar Express, while the pandemic is getting worse? Most people can’t do it even if they want to, and those that could would probably have the sense to not rub everyone’s nose in it. All Ellie & Con are doing is showing off for the Gram, not for Katie, not for London’s economy, not for inspiration to others who are grieving, just for themselves the the money they hope it will bring. There’s absolutely nothing ‘deserved’, only entitled & possibly maNifEsted.

• Heart
I was super slim when I got with my fiance and now I’m pretty chubby (a bit bigger than Elle)..
When you love someone, it really doesn’t matter if they get fat, you love them anyway and after that many years I’d expect looks too be irrelevant.

it seems he’s desperate to have a model girlfriend when honestly it’s not realistic or sustainable for Elle to look like her former self anymore

• Sick
Ffs, isn’t that marvellous. Just what everyone needs. As long as the influencers have had there photo op’s, that’s all that matters really tho 😒 *holds up a SARCASM sign*
Yup. The people defending anyone for unnecessary travel to London during this time... I just can't with them.

People who've been getting their Christmas jollies in London have just pissed all over doctors, nurses, and other NHS staff (esp those working in A&E), not to mention the millions of London residents who will now have their families divided over the Christmas period thanks to these selfish cunts - and that's never a word I use lightly. Go fuck yourselves, the lot of you - ESPECIALLY the influencers who've posted CoSy ChRiStMaS content for their impressionable (and often young) audiences.

• Heart

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Always annoys me how in their couples Q&As they're like "omg angelllssss if your boyfriend has arguments with you then hes not the one, me and Connnur never argue"
they always encourage their followers to dump their other half over the tiniest misunderstanding
Yet they bicker themselves non stop. I know bickering isn’t the same as arguing, but still, their constant bickering gets on my tits.

she also has to consider the fact that her and connor have no life stresses to trigger an argument. They have no financial worries, no job stresses, no children, nothing that would trigger them to get stressed out and argue like a lot of couples do. All of those things are a big contributor to arguments in my opinion and they have none of those.

she doesn’t even mind that he’s a freeloader with a wandering eye, that would cause some arguments for normal people as well...

• Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
It's nice they've taken Katie away, I doubt Katie is in Elle's bubble though as she states as I'm sure if Katie living alone now is in her Dad's but who knows. I just don't understand why Elle didn't take Katie alone for a girls night away, I'm sure Katie would appreciate that so much more and really enjoy some proper time with her big sister without Con tagging along. She never gets that with Elle because he's always there. I'm surprised he even goes and doesn't suggest that to be honest then the dogs wouldn't need to be shipped off somewhere else either.
Also, enjoy a weekend treating Katie without shoving the camera in her face, turn off your phone Elle and enjoy time with your sister without showing off what an amazing 'big sis' you are for taking her to extravagant hotels.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve noticed something and this year it’s become more and more apparent, has anyone else noticed: Con is CONSTANTLY putting Elle down, her choices of clothes, hair, size, behaviour, her presents for him etc, and she’s constantly saying “Connnnnnn, that’s NOT on” - and she’s constantly seeming upset by what he’s saying.. It’s so uncomfortable and I often want to leave a comment on the videos saying “Why the F is Con talking to you like that- it’s not even funny”
In the recent B&M video - he’s being the biggest DICK, and then he gives her the chocolate and she looks into the camera and holds the chocolate up saying “relationship gooaaals” errr no! He’s just been the biggest arse & you’re constantly picking on eachother and then you try to claim yourselves as “goals” 🙄 I think she’s so hung up on wanting to be goals - it’s nauseating 🤢
I will never forget when she surprised him with a centre parcs break and he went mad because she hadn’t gifted him a luxury holiday abroad he was so ungrateful I’m surprised they even went!!

• Wow
  • Sad

Jgizzle

I couldn’t care less what anyone’s size is, that’s not the point here. The corona curves have done me no favours that’s for sure 🤣🙈

but it’s soooo soo sooooo potentially damaging to her followers AND even to herself to go round saying that she’s still a size 8 or a size small when she isn’t!!!

Just watched the vlog. No comment.

Janexoxo

Watching an emily philpott try on haul, she's a size 10-12 and a lot smaller than Elle.. but has bought a size large in Zara leather trousers.. but yeah
image.jpg
Elle ur a small hun xx

• Heart

Youtuberlove

It’s heartbreaking to run a small candle company and see influencers selling £18 candles and them selling out it’s ridiculous!!

• Sad
I love it when my husband says he’s having some gaming time. I enjoy the peace 😂 and we both have actual lives and Jobs I think Con tries to go out or do anything which doesnt involve spending time with Elle to be honest

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Libramoongirl

Sorry but there’s no way I could eat a double Big Mac, large fries, cheese melt dippers and 6 chicken nuggets, plus she wanted a McFlurry, but they ran out! Maybe you are on the road to diabetes if you think that’s normal 🤔🤔😂😂

Although to be fair, I wasn’t specifically talking about this order, this order just sent me off on a rant about how much food they actually consume in a lot of their videos! 😂
All I’ll say is, no matter what I order from Micky D’s, soon as I’ve eaten it & burped, I’m hungry again 😩 total waste of calories IMO. If I consume that amount of empty calories, it better be alcohol 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
I really wish that so many people asked Elle about why she wears normal length jumpers pretending they’re dresses, that she would feel the need to address the issue and explain why- and also explain what she wears underneath.
We all know a normal jumper would NEVER cover our bum if we moved around in it. !!
I wonder if she sees any comments about it and will explain one day! Another side note is that it’s not even a nice look. I could maybe understand sacrificing being warm because it was a shit hot look, but the look would be so much nicer even with opaque tights! Bare orange legs - all the way up to the bum cheeks ain’t the one in December! Con wore a T-shirt when they walked around London too! 🙄
I wanted to talk about the Cartier ring he got her... I don’t think she loves it! I think he just thought Ohh Cartier bag & box, Elle will love to post that on The Gram and I’ll be fiancé of the century! However he’s •JUST• given her a ring so to go and get another one a few months later seems sooo unimaginative!! I really think he thought as he had so much success with the first ring, he’d just continue that streak!
But it doesn’t match her engagement ring in colour or style and there isn’t a single pic of it on her Instagram - I really think she was a bit •meh• about it! A bracelet or earrings would have been more thoughtful !!

• Heart

Spicegirl101

Chatty Member
Just as I start to feel sorry for her bam she dumps her dogs to go enjoy herself and I'm back to thinking she's a twat..

• Haha

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Really wanted to get some gymshark leggings in the sale tonight (didn't due to other reasons basically their website playing up!)

Anyway the fake they gift them and she's got an affiliate link with them actually really annoys me! Shes not into fitness, she might have been once but its clear shes not been for ages now! Same with that bloody Cerys busybee too! I love gymshark stuff but kinda begrudge paying when they give stuff for free to these twats!!!

I mean shes not exactly a good ad for the brand!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
They’re coming across as a right pair of arseholes in this b&m stocking challenge crap. I can't stand con-man but she's always moaning at him and giving him 'the look'