Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
I’m probably reading too much into it but the fact she’s such a girly girl loves makeup and clothes, you’d think she’d have really jumped at the chance of getting dressed up and going to such a fancy restaurant, especially with it being her birthday and she hasn’t had any other reason to dress up all year. The fact she never makes me think she maybe is depressed as it’s been previously suggested.

Reactions: 23

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Who the fuck buys her shit! The parents of the Angelle gals...!? If my daughter wanted her stuff I’d tell them no and get them a proper candle from Yankee!
She has a large amount of surplus wax she doesn't need for her own body so she's making candles out of it. Soon there'll be a 'Sculpted By Connuh For The Boyfriends In The Back' range, which will be his teeth marks in wax fruit because he thought the fruit was real.

• Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
No it’s just her body shape she hasn’t had a procedure. The only cosmetic surgery that I’m aware of is a boob lift/implants.
She's also made entirely of wax! If you light one of her hair extensions, she becomes the perfect light source for Connuh to write one of his amazing fitness guides where he reminds everyone he's one of the "Top Personal Trainers in the world!"

• Haha
  • Heart

Living doll

Chatty Member
I think most people assumed she just took the mask off for the photo. But doing that isn't excusable as she's still putting other people around her at risk.
There's no excuse either. Go buy a mask with a cute design from a small business Elle, there are plenty out there. It won't "spoil" your outfit
She’s missed an opportunity there hasn’t she

HEY ANGELLLLS order now before stock runs out ANGELLE MASKS 😳 £9 for 1 or £18 for 2 😉😆 bargain !!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I Couldn't watch it was cringe!! Con is like a little baby always wanting something! the pair of them are sickening! It was so snobby the pair of them think they re too good for B&M! can you actually picture her opening a B&M gift on xmas day LOL
They deffo do not act like a newly engaged couple 'in love' ... she acts like his mum and he acts like a spoilt 16yr old. Stuck up arseholes the pair of them

• Heart

Reflected view

VIP Member
This might be an unpopular opinion 🥴 but I think con will be a great dad, the way he interacts with the dogs you can see the love he has for them, he is caring, he’s goofy, he has self discipline, think it could be the making of him

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I don’t blame her looking at him like that, he’s coming across as a massive brat. If he was my boyfriend, I’d look at him like that too

• Haha

hashtagnotsponsored

"He dumped me to go play his Playstation with his mates!"

They're such bloody kids!
Much as I don’t like Con, my partner is 30 something and if he wants to go on the PlayStation I’d let him lmao!! I don’t understand her whole ‘ugh I hate the PlayStation’ but then gets him a PS5???? Going off on a bit of a tangent I hate the fact that grown adults playing video games makes them childish. It’s fun! And there’s so many 18+ games anyways so I never understood the whole ‘games are for kids’ either but that’s just me.

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
The thought of these two breeding and making another tangoed, greedy , illiterate , bratty human into the world has just put me off my sandwich

• Haha
  • Heart
Busy Monday coming up for her cuddling her dogs and watching Christmas movies. I’m currently working from home and I don’t get time to sit around watching movies (do get to cuddle my dogs sometimes tho)

• Haha

ChloeBee

Is she having a joke???

I have never seen anything so orange in all my life not even a pumpkin is that orange.

Look at her awful fake tanned feet.

Looks horrendous.

Imagine seeing that in white company you would ask it to leave!
How is all her white company stuff, white bedding and white house not stained orange

• Heart

rlouisep9

VIP Member
This might be an unpopular opinion, but who really cares what he/they are wearing, just because it’s posh or expensive 🥴
There's usually some standards expected in places like that, even if they aren't enforced. Most people wouldn't rock up in a hoodie and trackies.

Even if I was going to an alright pub for dinner I'd do 'jeans and a nice top' and my boyfriend would be in a shirt or nice jumper and jeans. He definitely wouldn't walk into Claridge's or really upmarket shops if he was dressed like a tramp 🤷‍♀️

Considering Con thinks he is God's gift to men's fashion and has a big enough wardrobe, he could have put on a shirt.

Reactions: 22
LMAOOOO, Ok,

1. Not everyone who posts something in her defense is Elle.
2. I never saw the post of her with no mask on which is why I didn't mention that
3. How do you know what Katie wants? Maybe she liked London and the hussle and bussle and shopping etc :ROFLMAO:

I get people are annoyed about what she's doing, I don't think your wrong to be annoyed. I do think its wrong to be so harsh on her though
I just think it’s inexcusable regardless of the year people have had to pose showing yourself breaking the rules. That photo could cause so much damage, one follower thinking well Elle did it so I can. It’s so incredibly selfish it blows my mind. The London trip in my opinion was dumb but the posing following is ridiculous.

Someone having a horrible year doesn’t give them a free ride with pandemic rules potentially causing horrible damage to families by easily influenced people.

• Heart

duckenergy67

Slightly off topic - but I actually don't know why she uploaded the B&M video? It was actually quite depressing to watch.

I know their whole vibe is taking the piss out of eachother etc, but I found this video actually quite sad because she just seemed so miserable and annoyed at Connor the whole time.
I try to avoid saying anything bad about Elle because I used to really love her videos and her whole you do you vibe - but now I feel since she got engaged she's really showing her true colours and her relationship just seems very crushed velvet insta vibes rather than an actual stable supportive relationship

• Heart

ShondyLife

Chatty Member
getting sick of Elle and Conman wearing white/cream 24/7, its really fkn basic. If either of you are reading step out the box pls, its time.
They both look like a pair of melted milky bars, wearing cream and white constantly isn't a 'vibe' hun.

• Haha