Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I actually think Elle looks lovely in the photo Con put on his stories from their breakfast, I’m assuming she has trousers on.
I retract my own comment on Sunday and apologies for my brief error in judgement 😐

Trench coat chav and probably no knickers, so Classy, so Cartier

“OMG babe 🔥 where did you get the boots hun?”

the fucking shed?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Con might stay for the money but he will deffo be getting his kicks elsewhere since he didn’t want her to gain weight and always comments on her “bad” eating habits

• Sad
Reactions: 29

Gosgal

Sorry this is really irrelevant but I’ve just discovered tattle and I’m so relieved to know I’m not the only one with these thoughts!!!

I used to really like her until a year or so ago when she was travelling Australia, I remember her posting a picture on insta saying “I can’t believe how good my skin has gone since being here!!!” Blah blah. Now the only reason I remember this is because I was in Australia at the time too and I remember thinking HOW? because my skin turned into an awful state with the heat since being there.

Fast forward now to this early year, she posted a vid on insta telling everyone how much the birth control pill had helped her acne...Then posted a makeup-less selfie of herself when she was IN AUSTRALIA and was like “this is was when it was at it’s worst” :|

She’s so false I can’t cope.

• Wow
  • Heart

NurseCN

I started reading this thread about 3 months ago so I’m making my first ever comment to congratulate myself for making it to the current day 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart

chachaslide

On the Angelle stories where the question was "Drop the prices plsss"
I totally thought the person meant drop as in make them cheaper 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Just watched the vlog. No comment.
Lockdown has done a lot of us dirty in the weight gain department. I think Elle has gained a lot too lately. Not sure how she's gonna address it, if she does, because I don't know how much longer she can ignore it.

I do feel a bit sorry for her, as much as she gets on my tits and she's become greedy and untruthful, she is still grieving for her mother and grief does do strange things to you. Didn't con-artist say he would leave her if she put on weight? How awful to have that statement hanging over you in a relationship 🙁

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Katie deserves better to be honest, they’ve both been through hell and to lose your mum, after such a long difficult road, it’s something I would never wish on anyone,
But Katie isn’t a puppy like herby and “what the heck”
She’s not fodder for content, for either sister!
I think Elle genuinely loves the bones of Katie (Lucy, no comment) but she’s so used to being an “influencer” she doesn’t seem to realise her audience should NOT be part of their time together, especially over the Christmas period, the first one without their mum.

bunnyboo

VIP Member
A moment silence for our friend in Costa a few months ago who didn't take any of their SHITE with the ridiculous orders. (For anyone here, they did one of those ridiculous 'ordering what the person in front of me orders' video and threw a strop when the worker was having none of it). I love that they still brought it up when in the drive thru today, it really demonstrates how out of sync they are with normal people just trying to do their jobs that they still bitch and moan about her. 🤣

Edit: Watching Elle turn into a Karen because her big mac was 'wrong' and then realised she was on camera and pretended to be ok with it.. great acting hun lol

Last edited:
  • Heart

TheRoyalHousekeeper

Pisses me off how in her new vlog she’s saying before lockdown she was sooooo busy and ‘burning the candle at both ends’ yet majority of vids she uploads is just her going shopping, or her having a chill day, or her walking the dogs? Like what are you soooo busy doing??? Try actually working hard like everyone else, lazy cow
exactly, try working 12 and a half hour shifts at a hospital and working towards a degree at the same time with no financial help and bills/rent to pay

she doesn’t know what burning the candle at both ends means

• Sad
Reactions: 28

duckenergy67

2 seconds into the new vlog and the comments are all “cup of tea and Elle darby 🥰💕💖

what is the cup of tea thing all about 😅😅 I hate the whole like snuggly cozy cup of tea in my crushed velvet blanket and primark slippers aesthetic she seems to have developed amongst the beige chav b&m community

• Sick
  • Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I hate to judge people on what they’re wearing but I don’t understand why they’d book such an extravagant hotel, show it off to make out how posh it all is then then wear an oversized baggy hoodie to dinner? I mean I wouldn’t even wear an oversized baggy hoodie to go to a standard restaurant let alone somewhere like that. If he wanted to wear something comfortable I’m sure he has something nicer than that? Even a nicer sweatshirt. Just don’t get it.

• Heart

rlouisep9

VIP Member
At least she'll be prepared for giving birth and midwife appointments cause she never wears trousers outside

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Ooh the Angelle’s are agreeing with us! 😂
The annoying thing is Elle will probably address it in an Instagram story or video by speaking to Katie in a stupid patronising airy fairy voice like she's a three year old child like

"You don't mind me filming do youuuuu"
"You love being in my vids don't you sis"

Anyone can see clear as day even if Katie didn't want to be filmed I don't think shed be brave enough to say that to Elle, so again that's just manipulation.

Also, when she was saying that her and con artist had "ever so kindly" formed a support bubble with katie, like, ERM what do you's want? A medal? If it's such an ordeal to you both maybe let Katie form a support bubble with Giles, or Lucy or Natalie or anyone who isn't a patronising cunt and treats her like an equal!

Also - sorry I'm on one with her now 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ - what is the decor in her house? Would be nice in a French house built in the 1800s but not a 5 bed detached new build in wiltshir

• Heart
  • Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Can't wait for the 20 minute video where she's alone in a room, just keeps breathing, sniffing and wiping her eyes for 18 of those minutes before going

"Alright Angelles. Time to be real. Connuh and me have decided to end things. He did a poo in his pants in the B&M video and I just don't know if I have it in me to forgive him!! Would you forgive him??"

• Haha

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
Every time I see Charlotte Tilbury I always think how Elle actually believed she was going to be part of their winter ad campaign! Soz hun 😂

• Haha

goodgod

So they get gifted a stay at a ' boutique dog hotel ' and it just so happens that is the dogs favourite place on the planet. Funny how these things work out.

• Haha
Reactions: 27