Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissFinn

VIP Member
What is the look she got going on?? Why does she insist wearing No trousers all the time? No pants White boots the overall look is just wow tacky Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Libramoongirl

Hello there Tattler. Good job 👏🏼 👏🏼👏🏼 This will probably disappear tomorrow and for the record I think she wears only her underwear under these jumpers.

I believe that it’s all part of the ‘I’m a teeny weeny size 8-10’ mantra she spouts. Her skid mark Gemma Miles does this too, wears ‘oversized’ clothes to make themselves appear tiny. Both are petite & nowt wrong with that but of course when you’re 5’2 or thereabouts a size XL is going to swamp you. It’s not fashion, it’s not cute or coZy, it’s moronic. And that’s really all it boils down to. Inflate the lips, tango the face, bleach the head, pose like an imbecile & post your tasteless, tiny IQ for all to see. Someone commented that Ellie’s legs are out more in Winter than Summer, in summer she was hiding under her sustainable wardrobe full of gazebos & tents from Free People. Her sense of style is tacky at best, non existent at worst & certainly NOT influential!! And so the pants famine continues 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Seen a few posts on here about “conman” following so many girls and decided to have a little look for myself. Has anyone else noticed the girls that appear to be below the age of 20, one of them has only left school this year making her 16! Noticed she doesn’t follow him back either, same with most of the other young girls. Quite strange behaviour from him...I wonder what Elle would think

• Sick
  • Wow

lcat1996

In the new mukbang Elle has got the biggest bitch face and then forced him to kiss her in front of the drive thru woman, is it just me that finds that weird? Also she was awful about the pet hate thing... She said all of hers with no issues and then when he said his about her she kicked off...

Reactions: 24

Annie101

what i would love to see is one influencer give back to the community, instead of all the hauls and crap. Every year my friends and i support families in need and buy food for Christmas and gifts to the children. How nice would it be for the Angelle company to do something like that instead of buying a lot of crap they don't need.

Lorny

VIP Member
I agree they shared the interest of fitness in the early days but now I don't think she ever trains. They both were into the body building too weren't they.

Now I feel it's 100% about the money for conman and the pretense of the fairy tale relationship goals crap for her.
Makes me laugh that she thinks she has a perfect relationship. Absolutely nothing fairytale about them. They’re so far up their arses. ‘If you manifest it angel boo then you can find a Prince Charming like Connor’

nah you’re alright love, if I manifested Conman I would be devastated

• Haha

Lorny

VIP Member
what the hell is wrong with her face?! Even more convinced now she’s preggo
The way she styles herself just makes her look so much older. She will be absolutely fine if she is pregnant because she already looks mumsy...a 58 year old mum.

• Haha

ivy80

not saying con is an angelle
(See what I did there)

but does anyone else think Elle just complains at him so much? Everything he says or does she moans at
Some warranted don’t get me wrong but other times I just think fuckin hell don’t you have anything nice to say

Lilt

I’ve just watched the Vlogmas day 4 where they have the McDonald’s mukbang (I know this has already been discussed in the thread but....) and I didn’t imagine it to be as bad as it was!!! I honestly felt so embarrassed for her ahaha like what on earth! I don’t care what she says about not caring if Con looks at a girl or follows a million girls on insta she’s actually really insecure in that relationship. Even when she said that then getting engaged made their relationship feel more official?? They have literally been together for 6 years, have lived in 2/3 houses together and have a dog!!! How did that not feel official... personally to me it says a lot about how she feels in the relationship.
Sorry for the long rant!!!

Reflected view

VIP Member
Iv seen a different side to Elle and Connor in the last few YT videos, cracks are showing, he seems to really annoy her more and her tolerance is getting low, I think when the camera isn’t rolling they are in different parts of the house and when they are together all they do is moan and bicker at each other

rlouisep9

VIP Member
New angelle collection preview cause they haven't fleeced their followers enough this year.

Why would you design a roll neck jumper with that is backless??? Either it's cold enough for a roll neck jumper or it's summer with your back out. So weird

Exhaustedpigeon

Chatty Member
Long time lurker, followed our angellllllleeee since body power days and used to really like her.
Started to dislike certain things when she got her first apartment....
But now its just another level of wtf...

My two pence is... Connnaaaaaarrrr is a blood sucking leeche who if u remember wasnt even interested in moving into her flat with her and wanted to do his own thing but money signs changed that. His enthusiasm on vlogs is so so put on its like nails on a chalk board. Content is beyond boring, vlogmas is forced and short.

• Heart

Lou1490

Her sister Lucy posted an ad for Topshop the other day or it might have been on her stories but she said she was size 10/12 in all items she’s posted. I would say Lucy is a lot smaller than Elle all over in general so how the hell is Elle a size 8 / small 🤔

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Yeah I assume she would have taken it off just for the photo (like she appeared to do the other week for a garden centre posed photo) but even without getting technical about the fact she'd still be breathing germs into the air for the couple of mins Con was getting the perfect Insta shot, I think she should be using her influence to show her young followers that wearing a mask is (unfortunately) now the norm
Is it that pic where the waitress in the background is wearing a mask, doing her job... then there's self indulgent Elle stood there posing...

I'm not getting into the arguments (I'll stick to taking the piss out of her ridiculous ways 😜) but Elle and con artist do whatever the fuck she/they want to. The only way she's been affected by the restrictions is crying about not being able to go on holiday and travel. She's a deluded spoilt twat. I get that she's grieving but it doesn't give her the right to behave arrogantly. She doesn't live in the real world anymore. She's incredibly ignorant. The more wealth she's gained, the more of a dickhead she's become.

• Heart
I bet on Christmas day or around then we will get the OTT sickening pregnancy announcement, Elle will probably coincide it with the Queens speach as she thinks it's that significant and act like the virgin Mary. Oh how so special her angel Mum has blessed her with her own baby angel or some nonsense, feature card on doorstep from Mum which is in Elles own handwriting saying on your first Xmas as a Mum.

• Haha
  • Sick

Nixen

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s only 25, she looks so much older because she’s had so much bloody work done. What is she going to look like at 35? Pete burns?