Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His following on Insta really is something else!!! VOM!

If thats what a "dream love" or whatever the div elle says she can keep it!
What a sleezy dirty dog!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s an extremely immature relationship IMO and they have a lot of individual growing to do. What age did they get together ?

I know a lot of older generation couples have been together since a young age but it was different times then, they had to grow up quicker, get mortgages earlier, have REAL jobs were they’d graft, children younger etc. Elle and Connor are living the lives of a teenage relationship with way too much spare cash, too much spare time, too little life experience and everything being so easily accessible for them.
God knows how that generation will end up in 20 years time.

Reactions: 14
Shocked she’s an ambassador for Spotlight oral care - her teeth are not nice, has she ever spoken about them before or this another ad?
Pretty sure I saw loads of people talking about how bad Spotlight are just the other day as well.

It really does baffle me how Elle doesn't mind him following so many females on Instagram. I know that it is normal and okay to find other people attractive, but I think there is a difference seeing someone on TV/ the street/ in a magazine etc and think they are attractive, to following hundreds or girls on Instagram. She has said on videos before that she doesn't mind, but I bet deep down she does.

Reactions: 16
It really does baffle me how Elle doesn't mind him following so many females on Instagram. I know that it is normal and okay to find other people attractive, but I think there is a difference seeing someone on TV/ the street/ in a magazine etc and think they are attractive, to following hundreds or girls on Instagram. She has said on videos before that she doesn't mind, but I bet deep down she does.
I have an acquaintance on Instagram who is “happily married” for a number of years and for some reason back when you could see what your friends had liked I had a little stalk and honestly he follows about 80% female bikini model/fitness models and frequently likes their pictures. I guess his wife must know about this as she uses Instagram a lot too. Maybe it’s more common than we think 🤷‍♀️ Personally I think it’s a bit weird but each to their own.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I don’t think it’s okay (personally) before we got serious my partner was following several scantily clad women on the gram and the thought of his timeline being filled with that made me feel sick. He swiftly removed them all when I said it bothered me. It’s normal to be bothered by it and we all know how insecure Elle is (or has become) so it can’t be nice!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
LOOOOL WTF IS ON CONNA’s latest story

Literally just a clip of him taking off his shirt and huffing and puffing
Um excuse me

(screenshot as receipt)

most revolting thing I’ve ever seen. Hilarious
Imagine this being your fiancé... EMBARRASSING

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LOOOOL WTF IS ON CONNA’s latest story

Literally just a clip of him taking off his shirt and huffing and puffing
Um excuse me

(screenshot as receipt)

most revolting thing I’ve ever seen. Hilarious
STOP IT. how hilarious!!

It reminds me of something Alfie Deyes would do 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it odd he follows so many women I’m no prude but if my husband was spending his time scrolling photos of women to follow I would question his motives however I think Con does it to make out he’s so transparent so if Elle had any doubts he could play the font you tryst me it’s all transparent I don’t hide it from you (whilst probably hiding other things) I had an ex boyfriend who cheated he used to be more upset at me finding out and “breaking our trust” by checking his phone than he was me actually seeing me upset from finding out!!

Get those vibes from our HUN Con! The personal trainer idea is probably to get a hall pass to meet women or train women “they are just a client Elleeeeee”. Then poor Elle is stuck home no real friends no real life putting up with it. They seem so distant especially for a newly engaged couple. Would the wedding go ahead if Elle got Con to sign a prenup or told him she was broke and giving up youtube.

Reactions: 11
Is she having a joke???

I have never seen anything so orange in all my life not even a pumpkin is that orange.

Look at her awful fake tanned feet.

Looks horrendous.

Imagine seeing that in white company you would ask it to leave!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I find it odd he follows so many women I’m no prude but if my husband was spending his time scrolling photos of women to follow I would question his motives however I think Con does it to make out he’s so transparent so if Elle had any doubts he could play the font you tryst me it’s all transparent I don’t hide it from you (whilst probably hiding other things) I had an ex boyfriend who cheated he used to be more upset at me finding out and “breaking our trust” by checking his phone than he was me actually seeing me upset from finding out!!

Get those vibes from our HUN Con! The personal trainer idea is probably to get a hall pass to meet women or train women “they are just a client Elleeeeee”. Then poor Elle is stuck home no real friends no real life putting up with it. They seem so distant especially for a newly engaged couple. Would the wedding go ahead if Elle got Con to sign a prenup or told him she was broke and giving up youtube.
I know he 'trained' Carys, Elle's best mate. Hopefully he didn't try anything with her! I very much doubt Carys would say anything if he had though just to keep it all POSITIVE BOO!

Reactions: 5
Is she having a joke???

I have never seen anything so orange in all my life not even a pumpkin is that orange.

Look at her awful fake tanned feet.

Looks horrendous.

Imagine seeing that in white company you would ask it to leave!
Look at her in her new vlog.. she is tangoed from fake tan. Nothing wrong with being pale but her using these filters to make her orange as a pumpkin isn’t cute

Reactions: 4
I cant believe he's demanding to move already?!? And trying to get elle to sell the house when she doesn't want to! They would lose SO MUCH money if they sold that house 😳 also WHY is the div saying the ps5 doesnt count as a present because he guessed the suprise!?! Honestly Elle is mad wanting to marry that thing. Such a goldigga!! I really hope she gets a prenup!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t know why she always keeps the bits of them bickering in, basically the whole video.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know why she always keeps the bits of them bickering in, basically the whole video.
Probably for sympathy from the Angelles. "Oh Elle! You're too good for that smelly Connuh! HE'S LUCKY TO HAVE YOU HUNNY! xoxoxox"

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.