Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not seen it where is it please I could use a good laugh. No offence to Katie more to barbie and Ken doll!
Barbie and Ken? Is that the Barbie that's been left too close to a fire and the Ken that's been chewed by the dog? Mattel aint sponsoring them anytime soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Barbie and Ken? Is that the Barbie that's been left too close to a fire and the Ken that's been chewed by the dog? Mattel aint sponsoring them anytime soon!

Nah barbie coz she’s plastic fantastic and fake as duck on the inside too! And he thinks he’s some sort of mr universe 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure if I’m being petty but connors story who did it better him or Jordan with their food presentation.. aren’t we in lockdown? Are Elle and Connor round Lucy and Jordan’s for dinner?
Definitely not petty. We’re in a lockdown, you’re not meant to be mixing indoors.
People like them are the reason we’re in lockdown 2 to be begin with🙄

Reactions: 14
Nah barbie coz she’s plastic fantastic and fake as duck on the inside too! And he thinks he’s some sort of mr universe 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I bet he's having a go with other women too because he thinks he's bleeping Brad Pitt. I'm sure someone could find that out! Then again, she's probably just as bad encouraging all the sad men who like to wank over women who look like a blow up doll! :sick::sick::sick:

Reactions: 5
I bet he's having a go with other women too because he thinks he's bleeping Brad Pitt. I'm sure someone could find that out! Then again, she's probably just as bad encouraging all the sad men who like to wank over women who look like a blow up doll! :sick::sick::sick:

Yeh that’s been rumours of him kissing other girls in the past and she apparently knows. Wouldn’t surprise me if she allows him to cheat. I don’t know why she would do that though I mean she’d be getting the hard end of that deal having him sponge of her and cheat! Unless she’s allowed to do the same but I can’t see it she’s pretty boring really isn’t she.

• Sad
Yeh that’s been rumours of him kissing other girls in the past and she apparently knows. Wouldn’t surprise me if she allows him to cheat. I don’t know why she would do that though I mean she’d be getting the hard end of that deal having him sponge of her and cheat! Unless she’s allowed to do the same but I can’t see it she’s pretty boring really isn’t she.
really ?!? do we have a source of him cheating ??

If Elle is willing to breastfeed him at that age would he really cheat ? surely he knows which side his bread is buttered... but then and again he does portray himself as a sex obsessed dog. i remember there being a vlog whilst they were on holiday and he said if one of his guys asked him who is gf was he'd show them of a picture of Elle in the red bikini. not sure what guy would do that but here we are. sorry guys just thinking out-loud/via text on this one!!

Reactions: 8
Not sure if I’m being petty but connors story who did it better him or Jordan with their food presentation.. aren’t we in lockdown? Are Elle and Connor round Lucy and Jordan’s for dinner?
I don’t think they’re at the same house, just cooking the same food. They’re plates are different 😊

Reactions: 1
I don’t think they’re at the same house, just cooking the same food. They’re plates are different 😊
What do you mean? The photo is in the same kitchen with two plates?

Nvm just seen Jordan's story and I think the two plates Connor posted are for him and Elle 🤣

Top tip, if you’re feeling extra psycho girls.
If you go onto Instagram on safari you can see who people have last followed. I’ve just taken a look at conmans and wow a lot of girls who look nothing like our angELLE🥴
He really is such a dirty dog con-t.

That's it.... get my sunlife funeral plan on standby please because I am literally about to die 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Comment of the day for me👏 🤣🤣🤣🥳
LMAO I didn't think this was that funny originally; your comment had me snorting to myself all day on Sunday 💀😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Top tip, if you’re feeling extra psycho girls.
If you go onto Instagram on safari you can see who people have last followed. I’ve just taken a look at conmans and wow a lot of girls who look nothing like our angELLE🥴
He literally sickens me- He clearly has a type and it isn't blonde and curvy.. not the biggest fan of Elle but the thought of my boyfriend following complete opposite to me random insta models is heartbreaking , he follows hardly any guys

immature little boy

Reactions: 12
Shocked she’s an ambassador for Spotlight oral care - her teeth are not nice, has she ever spoken about them before or this another ad?

Reactions: 1
I don’t particularly like Elle, but Conman is really grating on me atm, especially with all the skinny brunettes he follows on insta, it’s just disrespectful IMO especially knowing everyone can see that! It also really bothers me he has ‘part time YouTuber’ in his bio, it’s ELLE’S channel, not yours head

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.