Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My entire issue is more of an aesthetic one. Of course itā€™s a new build. Of course thereā€™s muted tones of oat, grey and tan. A simulation fire place. Thereā€™s Astroturf. First they came for the red bricks and I did not speak out. But itā€™s so tragic and basic. Your equity is dead in 5 years.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Watching an emily philpott try on haul, she's a size 10-12 and a lot smaller than Elle.. but has bought a size large in Zara leather trousers.. but yeah
image.jpg
Elle ur a small hun xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think the weight gain has affected her face. Fillers migrate. She needs to have is dissolved.

Watching an emily philpott try on haul, she's a size 10-12 and a lot smaller than Elle.. but has bought a size large in Zara leather trousers.. but yeahView attachment 319021 Elle ur a small hun xx
I love Emily. Way more real and genuine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve literally just discovered tattle and I am living for this thread... Iā€™ve read back on quite a few and itā€™s had me cracking up. Iā€™ve just got one question... I know ā€˜Connahā€™ is a scrounger but why is he always referred to as conman? Whatā€™s the tea there?

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve literally just discovered tattle and I am living for this thread... Iā€™ve read back on quite a few and itā€™s had me cracking up. Iā€™ve just got one question... I know ā€˜Connahā€™ is a scrounger but why is he always referred to as conman? Whatā€™s the tea there?
Not sure of this one myself, but I have a feeling it's because everyone is suspect that he's not a qualified PT and hasn't ever had a job except being Queen Elle's Connuh-in-Waiting??

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t feel sorry for her with the conman one bit! Sorry but if she chooses to put up with his bratty behaviour and let him sponge of her then more fool her!

The girl is so out of touch with real life itā€™s laughable! In need of a reality check the pair of them!
Totally agree! I hope for any future child that they never have children but if they do......my god they are in for a shock!

She thinks she knows what hard work is she hasnt the faintest idea!!!

Reactions: 7
Which video was that?
Iā€™ve just looked and Iā€™ve no idea what vlog it was maybe even a vlogmas but they address it again at the start of this making out it was a joke but I remember how serious and rude he was and it wasnā€™t whilst in bed like they claim. Just wish I could find the original video now

Reactions: 2
The new vlog you can just see the tension between Con and Ell, idk why they upload them because it makes me awkward watching. Itā€™s always El moaning at Con and Con making a joke

Reactions: 8
This might be an unpopular opinion šŸ„“ but when con is with Elle he behaves like a fucken twit so over the top pain in the arse little boy, but when heā€™s out walking the dog and does his IG videos heā€™s calm and I can kind of tolerate him more šŸ™„

Reactions: 21
Oh he definitely plays up to the camera, well they both do.

I feel like she might bring out all his worse sides though, probably a very sexless relationship too!

Reactions: 6
God she is so dull.

Who watches that tit? I got to the part where they went on a dog walk her puffing and panty for doing a little walk and the constant sniffing and thought no more!

I think on make or break describing her as a vampire is a good description. Her draining voice and that basically she is a fun sponge.

She is old before her time. On make or break she looked so much younger than she does now but seemed to act like an old mother hen!

I feel sorry for conman having to listen to that voice 24.7 it would drive me to drink!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Iv seen a different side to Elle and Connor in the last few YT videos, cracks are showing, he seems to really annoy her more and her tolerance is getting low, I think when the camera isnā€™t rolling they are in different parts of the house and when they are together all they do is moan and bicker at each other

Reactions: 24
not saying con is an angelle
(See what I did there)

but does anyone else think Elle just complains at him so much? Everything he says or does she moans at
Some warranted donā€™t get me wrong but other times I just think fuckin hell donā€™t you have anything nice to say

Reactions: 24
not saying con is an angelle
(See what I did there)

but does anyone else think Elle just complains at him so much? Everything he says or does she moans at
Some warranted donā€™t get me wrong but other times I just think fuckin hell donā€™t you have anything nice to say
I agree i think shes rude to him and hes too scared to say anything... i don't get how they are engaged.. in every video too

Reactions: 11
She was moaning at him for showing the ā€œmessā€ in the house yet she edited it and still left it in? If she didnā€™t want to show it then she shouldā€™ve edited it out. Not like it was a live stream!

Reactions: 13
Did anyone else crack up with the drawing Katie did of Connor and elle? Even drew her dark brown rootsšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.