Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b era✨️ has now been a decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house just looks big and empty. It doesn’t look homely at all.
Its not a house I’d want to live in and I’ve seen far better views.

The sofa is horrendous, I feel like you can’t even sit up on it. It looks like a weird bed.

A cosy period home in New England would be more my thing if I’m being honest, but I like the countryside, country views and cosy homes.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I noticed Romeo doing a lot of hand flapping my Autistic son used to do the same at his age.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Why’s she walking on the beach in a dressing gown in her stories?
Came here to say the same thing.

Also can people not turn this into an autism thread please. I’m just visuallising the whole debate and it really disrupts threads. He’s 11 months old.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
White walls, white sofa with two big hairy dogs and two tiny kids!!! I have one small dog and I’d never ever have a white sofa! The place is gonna be ruined in a month! 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 18
White walls, white sofa with two big hairy dogs and two tiny kids!!! I have one small dog and I’d never ever have a white sofa! The place is gonna be ruined in a month! 🙈🙈🙈
I’d give my dogs a day to ruin that sofa 😂 and they’re low shedding and small!

Reactions: 8
She's got all these plans for decorating the home with her own furniture/throws and tat - that they're having shipped from the UK. I have not heard her mention getting a warning system for the house.....nor, picking a closet to use in extreme weather conditions. I watched a family on YT called 'A Chance Of Hale' who also live in Houston. They filmed during a really bad storm and their warning alert system kicked in. They put their children in a closet with ear defenders on and made sure they had pillows and blankets. It looked terrifying to experience. I prefer sunny old England!

They are having difficulty getting a car. It sounds like they're wanting to finance one but, the car dealership is letting them borrow one instead......until they 'get the right car for them'

Elle has suddenly realised how expensive things are in the US and that is why she's having her belongings shipped over.......I don't get it.....one minute she's spending like a lunatic......the next minute, she's saying how expensive it is out there!

She's asking for recommendations for Con's greasy locks.......

Reactions: 19
Edited to add - they need a generator for when they suffer power outages - this can be due to severe heat ....or storms

The water pressure looks dire - Elle started running the bath and sarcastically said she needs to turn the taps on an hour before she plans to get bathed.......

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Came here to say the same thing.

Also can people not turn this into an autism thread please. I’m just visuallising the whole debate and it really disrupts threads. He’s 11 months old.
🙄 im just saying what I’m seeing. It will be far easier to get a diagnosis and early interventions in the usa so at least she’s in the right place.

New to thread. Do they have stair gates and baby monitors for those kids alone upstairs?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Stop please
100% this, I am not a fan of Carby but I think both her kids seem ok, Saint is really clever and Romeo appears absolutely fine. duck me, the next thing will be that both the dogs have attachment issues, sensory issues and Aspergers, I cannot cope 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 50
100% this, I am not a fan of Carby but I think both her kids seem ok, Saint is really clever and Romeo appears absolutely fine. duck me, the next thing will be that both the dogs have attachment issues, sensory issues and Aspergers, I cannot cope 🥴
The dogs are always wagging their tales. Classic doggy ADHD.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Honestly can’t wrap my head around any of it. She’s delulu

also she hasn’t posted on instagram in nearly 2 weeks she can’t keep up with being an influencer. Easiest job in the world.

heres a monstrosity of an outfit for shits and gigs

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The food in the haul just looked so unhealthy, even the vegetables and fruit look so processed and fake looking. I don’t see how they’ll be able to sustain a healthy lifestyle and diet at all.

Reactions: 9
The food in the haul just looked so unhealthy, even the vegetables and fruit look so processed and fake looking. I don’t see how they’ll be able to sustain a healthy lifestyle and diet at all.
When she was eating that pecan pie....made me feel sick! She never stops eating!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.