Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b era✨️ has now been a decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's asking for recommendations for Con's greasy locks.......
Agree with all you’ve said!

why is she asking for recommendations though? Surely she can’t have amassed that many US followers, let alone Texas local ones to get many sensible or reliable referrals?

Also is Con too 🥺shy🫣 to ask his own non-existent followers.

I really do wonder how he is ok with this life that is essentially Cathy’s-m glitter-choco-nutty-peroxide-beige-ghostly-fever-dream-manifestation.

Does he not have his own thoughts/feelings. Or is he One Cup up there, down there and in-between

Reactions: 5
Elle is a basic biscuit witch, even her fave biscuit being a digestive shows how beige and boring she is. The US might be fun at first but she will be bored of it by summer
Spat my tea out at this bit. Needs to be in the next thread title 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is what i thought stairs look unsafe for kids the whole house doesn't look suitable for children . No one's even watching him 🫣
---
and in one of the recent vlogs they mentioned/showed how Romeo climbs up one stair and then sits down. I’d be terrified of him tumbling backwards

Reactions: 2
She's a sort of influencer too (with like 30k followers), I used to follow her until she showed support for Elle.

She also thinks Dubai is a great place to live.
I follow her too. She’s as thick as tit but thinks she’s really clever

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Living the Trowvegas American dream going to snap fitness and hunting down chocolate digestives I see.

I wonder if conman will get a job there too 😂

Reactions: 4
I dont get why she is buying all her household items brand new for a rental.. surely the financially smart thing to do would be to rent a furnished air bnb whilst they wait for their UK belongings to arrive and furnish a house with what they already have? She is literally throwing money down the drain
She literally bought new bed frames as temporary bed frames to use until their last real new bed frames are delivered … for their 1 year rental. I don’t think logic is her strong point 😂

Don’t people just sleep on their mattress for the short period of time if they are waiting on a frame?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
its the constant screeching and rambling on about how 'sooOOo happy' she is, she is like a caricature of an influencer having a manic episode

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She literally bought new bed frames as temporary bed frames to use until their last real new bed frames are delivered … for their 1 year rental. I don’t think logic is her strong point 😂

Don’t people just sleep on their mattress for the short period of time if they are waiting on a frame?
Omg YES! It’s things like this that make her so ridiculous. If she’d said the new beds will take a few weeks etc to be delivered so they’re sleeping on mattresses on the floor she’d be so much more relatable! Seriously, how does she NOT want to be seen as relatable? Why does she want to be seen as something so unachievable for normal people and then tell everyone you just have to manifest it?? She’s so full of BS I cannot cope

Reactions: 15
its the constant screeching and rambling on about how 'sooOOo happy' she is, she is like a caricature of an influencer having a manic episode
Ive found that those who over-compensate how happy they are, tend to be actually be the least happy deep down.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Yeah but that’s not aesthetically pleasing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ive found that those who over-compensate how happy they are, tend to be actually be the least happy deep down.
It's so true isn't it .
We should just be watching along and just feel their happiness or quietly see it for ourselves.

Theres only one other channel I watch where all you hear is 'we're so so happy, I'm so so content , my children are doing so so well, we're living in my dream house etc etc
The truth turns out they have secretly sold the dream house, the children are barely at school, so behind not hitting milestones, she's now shown herself having cosmetic procedures and she's regularly in tears finding it all to hard .

Elle is WAY to keen to vocalise 'look at how perfect this all is, look at how happy i am' but day to day happy people just live they don't try and force it in people's faces.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.