Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b era✨️ has now been a decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like an insane number of bags from their food shop, makes me cringe to think how much they spent! And the dining chairs… gross

Reactions: 11
Twelve states have banned the bags, but certainly not duck off TX.
It’s crazy. I remember her getting excited over some plastic packaged food in Walmart, clearly she isn’t arsed and I feel like our generation (I’m the same age as Elle) grew up with this kind of stuff being drilled into us about how to be environmentally friendly etc.

Reactions: 9
Does huge food shop…. Proceeds to buy rubbish at the zoo…. Could have made a pack up with the insane amount of food you got… she loves to spend the coin!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
They are going to put on SO MUCH weight there. They are eating so much junk food when out and she also now bought so many snacks to have at home. I can bet 100€ that they will look lot bigger already two months from now

Reactions: 16
The bed they have ordered for Saint’s room… 🫠🫠🫠 The money they are dropping all over the place! 🙈

View attachment 2874681
For a 2 year old? Right…

They just have no awareness of H&S do they, as evidenced by their lack of stair gates.

It’s bad enough hearing the thud in the night when your child falls out of a normal height bed. Imagine 😟

Reactions: 11
They try to stay relatable talking about money and how they are worried about renting cars because of the price but they must be absolutely minted to be spending the way they have been since they sold their house.
And Elle jsut because you’re eating at home doesn’t make the calories any less having a quarter of a pecan pie.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They are going to put on SO MUCH weight there. They are eating so much junk food when out and she also now bought so many snacks to have at home. I can bet 100€ that they will look lot bigger already two months from now
I’m sure she will turn to Ozempic soon! Every chub over there is on it.
---
They try to stay relatable talking about money and how they are worried about renting cars because of the price but they must be absolutely minted to be spending the way they have been since they sold their house.
And Elle jsut because you’re eating at home doesn’t make the calories any less having a quarter of a pecan pie.
Are they still renting? Why hasn’t she purchased one yet? No cash to probably and waiting till she can finance or lease.

Reactions: 6
Something to do with her social security no? If con has his why can’t he buy it…? Oh yeahh… his income is Elle’s income…

Reactions: 7
I’m weirdly worried about her/them.

I’m no fan of theirs after what happened but I watched her latest vlog and just felt worry. I was watching thinking oh my god this is all going to crash and bite you right on the arse one day. The copious amounts of money they are throwing each day is concerning. And the way they’ve just put 0 thought into any of it is even more concerning.

I’m in the minority that really likes the sofa, and the house. You can’t deny it’s absolutely beautiful and the views from the house are gorgeous. Those bar stools are absolutely disgusting though haha

I just worry about them as a family because this is all quite here and now, it’s all really delusional, it’s all very rushed and expensive.

Reactions: 13
If she is living her dream life, why would you record yourself and upload it to the internet?
If money was no object, why is she still working?
You just wouldn’t!

She looks extremely bloated constantly gorging on junk…..why?
And the rambling and high pitched squealing……very odd, as if she’s medicated!

The constant moving to different houses, even to another country just screams utter chaos!
Leaving with no belongings, no clothes and I hate to mention it again but no dogs, just madness!
Her tone and constant bragging just seems as if she is actually sh*tting herself, if she keeps telling us how great it all is we may actually believe it!
Very extreme behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This whole thing really just leaves me baffled. Part of me thinks surely they aren't going to stay out there, but then jts a hell of a lot of expense to not stay there! They are spending so much money it can't be just for a year or ao surely?? I can't work it out. But they really are acting like kids that their parents have given them some money to play house and shops. It's like a kids dream!
It's how elle keeps on saying she can't believe she's there in that house....but she doesn't own the house!! She's so bloody annoying at the moment, more than usual. All those stupid voices in public and drawing attention to herself. To me it seems like she's only happy when she's spending money. What happens when the shine wears off? When she starts missing family and she's getting bored? Will she try and make friends? She doesn't seem like the sort. Will she then decide to drag the family back to the UK? I just can't figure out what the plan is! The whole thing is weird.

Reactions: 21

I’m no fan of theirs after what happened but I watched her latest vlog and just felt worry. I was watching thinking oh my god this is all going to crash and bite you right on the arse one day. The copious amounts of money they are throwing each day is concerning. And the way they’ve just put 0 thought into any of it is even more concerning.

I’m in the minority that really likes the sofa, and the house. You can’t deny it’s absolutely beautiful and the views from the house are gorgeous. Those bar stools are absolutely disgusting though haha

I just worry about them as a family because this is all quite here and now, it’s all really delusional, it’s all very rushed and expensive.
Can someone show me these barstools? I can’t see them anywhere 😬

From watching her vlog the other day, I agree and feel the same. I think she’s clinging onto the grief of her mum, which is why she’s moved to the opposite side of the world to feel closer to her and her upbringing. It’s just a shame she’s dragged the kids and the dogs into this mess and left the rest of her family!

Reactions: 8
She is the type of person who will just run up loads of debts, not pay any of them and just move house/countries and always come up smelling of roses

Reactions: 15

Well yeah we can all appreciate a cream super size sofa I guess but that rental being beautiful is definitely subjective because some peoples dream is a beautiful english cottage or some love a traditional cozy town house with period features etc that strip of lawn garden facing a swamp that the crocs will be having a field day in does nowt for me tbh 🤷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Apart from getting diabetes 10 years quicker, what is this basic witch doing in the USA, that she can't do in the UK?

We've seen all this before. Beige and white everything. Junk food. Cars. Flashy house with pointless overpriced tat. Yawn bleeping yawn. It'll be the same dog tit covered lawn as always in a few months.

I don't believe any of it. They've deffo had a windfall from somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.