Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b era✨️ has now been a decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Romeo looks like Elle and Saint looks like Connor 🤷 it’s just the hair colours are the other way around.

Reactions: 11
Thank you to @WhiteOrchid for the brilliant thread name with 47 votes!!!!!
Yay! My 1st EDL title in a long time!! It's been a hot minute boo/hun/sis 🥳🥳🥳

Thanks for the votes my gorgeous gorgeous Angles - can't wait to see how this ✨️Homeless in The USA Era ✨️ pans out over the new thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I revived my account just to say, Elle is extremely annoying and cringe. Her whole trip is super cringe, she’s doing way too much. I’m actually a Brit that lives in Texas and she won’t fit in here. Her brand only works in the UK. She will get a harsh reality check soon.
Also once American brands and viewers find out she’s a r@cist, it’s OVER! Americans cancel people quicker than Brits. ESPECIALLY over racism. No brand here would touch her.
She needs to calm down with the Target mess, nobody cares, it’s so cringe, who does all that. She’s trying so hard to show off and it shows lol

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Why is she so materialistic?? Those little boys would be happy with a chocolate egg

Reactions: 32
The target shop is absolutely awful....all those bare shelves and random stuff everywhere. Doesnt exactly look enticing does it? It's like she had a target haul for Easter on her check list for Easter and just had to tick it off.
It's embarrassing! I honestly would prefer homebargains or B&M!
I'm cringing hard for her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's chasing a feeling rather than a dream.
Her life is clearly lacking in something, maybe a routine or a purpose. It's all for show. She's not happy, you can tell. She wants to go back to road trips and travelling with Con but she has two toddlers now and things just aren't the same. More responsibility, more energy, less sleep, more organisation, etc.
I genuinely think she finds things way more stressful than she let's on.
Lucy is quite laid back and is a natural Mum imo and Elle would love to be like that, but her selfish personality just won't allow it. What we see is very very different to how she really feels.

Reactions: 32
Coming from a Texan Brit, there are soooo many amazing Targets, she was just SO desperate to get Easter content she rushed during a mad rush hour where all the stuff is gone. She looked sooooo silly and desperate. She’s showing off to brits and soon her audience will turn against her as it’s not even hidden anymore. It’s in your face showing off.
The filming mansions was super cringe.

Reactions: 18
I revived my account just to say, Elle is extremely annoying and cringe. Her whole trip is super cringe, she’s doing way too much. I’m actually a Brit that lives in Texas and she won’t fit in here. Her brand only works in the UK. She will get a harsh reality check soon.
Also once American brands and viewers find out she’s a r@cist, it’s OVER! Americans cancel people quicker than Brits. ESPECIALLY over racism. No brand here would touch her.
She needs to calm down with the Target mess, nobody cares, it’s so cringe, who does all that. She’s trying so hard to show off and it shows lol
Get the word out over there who she really is. Vile little madam.
---
She's chasing a feeling rather than a dream.
Her life is clearly lacking in something, maybe a routine or a purpose. It's all for show. She's not happy, you can tell. She wants to go back to road trips and travelling with Con but she has two toddlers now and things just aren't the same. More responsibility, more energy, less sleep, more organisation, etc.
I genuinely think she finds things way more stressful than she let's on.
Lucy is quite laid back and is a natural Mum imo and Elle would love to be like that, but her selfish personality just won't allow it. What we see is very very different to how she really feels.
I think Lucy had a very steady upbringing with a mum who was very down to earth. Elle grew up surrounded by people who clearly taught her the vile views she holds and who lived material things.

Reactions: 19
I don't understand the need to buy so much Easter stuff for a baby and a toddler. A book, stuffed bunny and a small egg would have been more than plenty at their age. They are going to end up spoilt as she tries to outdo herself every year.

Reactions: 24
She has to be trying to appeal to the 12/20yr olds. she knows that’s the age where the girls will believe everything she says. No sane adult could follow and think she’s aspirational.

Reactions: 21
Side note she’s clearly VERY insecure about her lazy eye. She’s always side on to the camera or eyes closed!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Take away the fact that she's a rude, arrogant, spoiled, selfish, racist, digestive munching self obsessed piece of tit.... I think this "move" just proves how unhappy she truly is with her life. Even if youtube and the glory days continued, she would have found something else to try and change.

Attention seeking and arse licking galore from the angles - still not happy.
Big house fully decorated with White Company pretentious crap - still not happy.
Two dogs - still not happy.
Fake engagement - still not happy.
She finally got the dead looking cheating fucker to marry her - still not happy.
Two kids - still not happy

Aside from her true colours being outed, she still would have privately been sulking and crying over something.

No matter what she's got in life she's always searching for the next thing. And this move across the world is just the latest. She thinks going back to her "childhood" will bring her joy and peace. It won't. Because it was tit. I believe her mother was a tit mother. And well. We know about her jail bird father.

She makes out she is always sunny and positive, always practising "self love" but I think it's bullshit. She hates herself and has always felt second best. To her mum, her dad, her sisters, everyone. That's why she's constantly attention seeking and fake. That's why we saw the tweets spawning so much hate. Unhappiness and low self worth.

She's ugly and broke on the inside, and until she deals with that she will never ever find inner peace and satisfaction.

And is it just me, or is Lucy posting more about sisters etc? Is the sly witch trying to rub it in? The whole family are fucked. Absolutely everything is for the internet. What a sad way to live.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
She was literally creaming her knickers over what is the US version of home bargains/b&m and sugary junk. Sorry but it's another level cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.