Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
New thread name suggestion.......Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123

Miri04827

Chatty Member
How is it fair the most of us are breaking our backs working 40 hours a week with so many qualifications and skills just to get by, yet these 2 no gooders - no job, skills, dull as dishwater are able to live like this?
Make it make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 71

evoway13

VIP Member
Her target obsession is annoying. She must look so dumb while making a lot of noise in target
....I knew she only wanted to move over there to shop because she really is that shallow.......and was my inspiration for a thread name.....

New thread name suggestion.......Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:disneys, Popcorndiva, bloggahbloggah and 119 others :eek::eek::eek:......sh*t angles, that's the most likes I've ever had....!!!!! I feel honoured :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
When she’s in the cinema room and says ‘this is a pinch me moment, this isn’t my house’…you’re right Elle, it’s not!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

casperon

Chatty Member
Why did she block out the code when a simple image search explains e actly where it is. 16200 Dillard Dr, Jersey Village, TX 77040, USA
hey! i can answer this :) basically it’s because they don’t give a fuck about their children’s safety. hope this helps!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

casperon

Chatty Member
Posting house listings on Tattle isn’t allowed. I highly recommend NOT looking at post #178 on page 9 if you want to avoid seeing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
1000027229.jpg

All I've seen from this bint lately is not so subtle digs about her "fur nephews", spending time with her other sisters... and now this 🤣 I don't remember her posting anything like it before EDL fucked off to another country?

• Haha
Reactions: 55

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
100% this, I am not a fan of Carby but I think both her kids seem ok, Saint is really clever and Romeo appears absolutely fine. Fuck me, the next thing will be that both the dogs have attachment issues, sensory issues and Aspergers, I cannot cope 🥴
The dogs are always wagging their tales. Classic doggy ADHD.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Take away the fact that she's a rude, arrogant, spoiled, selfish, racist, digestive munching self obsessed piece of shit.... I think this "move" just proves how unhappy she truly is with her life. Even if youtube and the glory days continued, she would have found something else to try and change.

Attention seeking and arse licking galore from the angles - still not happy.
Big house fully decorated with White Company pretentious crap - still not happy.
Two dogs - still not happy.
Fake engagement - still not happy.
She finally got the dead looking cheating fucker to marry her - still not happy.
Two kids - still not happy

Aside from her true colours being outed, she still would have privately been sulking and crying over something.

No matter what she's got in life she's always searching for the next thing. And this move across the world is just the latest. She thinks going back to her "childhood" will bring her joy and peace. It won't. Because it was shit. I believe her mother was a shit mother. And well. We know about her jail bird father.

She makes out she is always sunny and positive, always practising "self love" but I think it's bullshit. She hates herself and has always felt second best. To her mum, her dad, her sisters, everyone. That's why she's constantly attention seeking and fake. That's why we saw the tweets spawning so much hate. Unhappiness and low self worth.

She's ugly and broke on the inside, and until she deals with that she will never ever find inner peace and satisfaction.

And is it just me, or is Lucy posting more about sisters etc? Is the sly bitch trying to rub it in? The whole family are fucked. Absolutely everything is for the internet. What a sad way to live.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
don’t really know why people keep bringing up abortions in texas on this thread it’s got nothing to do with Elle, she’s not going to be getting an abortion and she doesn’t give a fuck about anyone else (i’m pro choice before anyone jumps on me - but it’s every 2 pages someone’s mentioning it)
it’s not just about getting an abortion, because you don’t want to have a child. This also covers for people that need an abortion because their own life is at risk, even though they wanted to have the child. Or having to carry to full term even though they know something is wrong with the baby and the baby will pass on soon after it’s born, but you will still have to go through the whole process of pregnancy. But in the state of Texas if either of these apply to you, you cannot get an abortion. Even though your own health is at risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the time they got invited to the NTA's, when she bought a massive dress and ended up being seated the furthest away up in the God's? They thought they'd been invited as celebrities, silly twats!!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Sparkledarmer

Chatty Member
Stop please
100% this, I am not a fan of Carby but I think both her kids seem ok, Saint is really clever and Romeo appears absolutely fine. Fuck me, the next thing will be that both the dogs have attachment issues, sensory issues and Aspergers, I cannot cope 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 50

bunnyboo

VIP Member
Jesus, only 2 minutes into the latest video and she is talking shit about Katie, genuinely demonstrating her disgust towards her sister. She has the audacity to rolls her eyes and go "All of these empty promises from KitKat". Look, I'm not a violent person but I genuinely wanted hit Elle on Katie's behalf as I was getting so angry that she would be so cruel.

Oh, and what was Katie's crime? She hasn't sent Elle a parcel with chocolate digestives, Maryland cookies and Easter Eggs. And Elle has the audacity to say "And now it's Easter Monday so the Easter eggs have probably all gone" is the most snarky way possible. Is that why you're going to blast your sister to thousands of strangers? MORE chocolate? Really? I hate to be the bearer of bad news Elle (I know you read here, don't act dumb) but life in the UK has carried as normal after you left. Your sister has her own life, a job and commitments and I don't blame her for not having sending you your precious Easter eggs as a top priority.

I'm used to Elle being toxic and self-absorbed, but this on another level of callousness. Elle KNOWS that Katie will watch her vlogs. How is Katie supposed to feel when she sees her sister DRAGGING her so publicly online, with no chance to defend herself? Disgusting.

(Sorry for angry rant lol, but seeing Elle drag Katie like that genuinely made me feel sick with rage)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49