Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b era✨️ has now been a decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, she bought a lot of fresh fruit. Surely its going to go off in a couple of days. No way will they eat it all.

Reactions: 6
Honestly can’t wrap my head around any of it. She’s delulu

also she hasn’t posted on instagram in nearly 2 weeks she can’t keep up with being an influencer. Easiest job in the world.

heres a monstrosity of an outfit for shits and gigs
She is trying her best to pose as though she has a lovely hourglass waist but she is so big now! She is genuinely going to get so unhealthy during this USA year. All the driving and garbage food she’s eating.

Reactions: 12
I've finally worked out who she reminds me of (no offence David)
She has the same mouth and also doesn’t like to wear pants 😂
---
She's got all these plans for decorating the home with her own furniture/throws and tat - that they're having shipped from the UK. I have not heard her mention getting a warning system for the house.....nor, picking a closet to use in extreme weather conditions. I watched a family on YT called 'A Chance Of Hale' who also live in Houston. They filmed during a really bad storm and their warning alert system kicked in. They put their children in a closet with ear defenders on and made sure they had pillows and blankets. It looked terrifying to experience. I prefer sunny old England!

They are having difficulty getting a car. It sounds like they're wanting to finance one but, the car dealership is letting them borrow one instead......until they 'get the right car for them'

Elle has suddenly realised how expensive things are in the US and that is why she's having her belongings shipped over.......I don't get it.....one minute she's spending like a lunatic......the next minute, she's saying how expensive it is out there!

She's asking for recommendations for Con's greasy locks.......
N other words, she’s renting a car! The dealership won’t let her buy a $90,000 GMC Tahoe with no credit score and payment in manifestation.
---
My thoughts.
They weren't spending like this in England.
It’s probably all on her UK credit cards… lol and then not pay them back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Also, she bought a lot of fresh fruit. Surely its going to go off in a couple of days. No way will they eat it all.
I thought that! Seemed alot of fresh things. But then the next day they went the zoo and ate out!! Just wanted to splash the cash and brag about jt

Reactions: 5
Honestly can’t wrap my head around any of it. She’s delulu

also she hasn’t posted on instagram in nearly 2 weeks she can’t keep up with being an influencer. Easiest job in the world.

heres a monstrosity of an outfit for shits and gigs
Her outfits are always a bit uncomfortable to look at. Like, she obviously had a vision in mind but it never really works out 😬

Reactions: 11
At least saint won’t have think about what he’s having for dinner again, yep chicken and chips

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I dont really know why everyone seems so shocked at their eating as though they ate any healthier in the UK hahahahah

All she ate in trowbridge sorry Bath was mini eggs, dominos, toasties at the farm shop and whole packs of biscuits lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I dont get why she is buying all her household items brand new for a rental.. surely the financially smart thing to do would be to rent a furnished air bnb whilst they wait for their UK belongings to arrive and furnish a house with what they already have? She is literally throwing money down the drain

Reactions: 21
Does huge food shop…. Proceeds to buy rubbish at the zoo…. Could have made a pack up with the insane amount of food you got… she loves to spend the coin!!!
Here’s thinking it was just me thinking that I’d be packing my own after all that shopping.

I kinda always was envious of families who could afford to eat at the leisure centre/cinema etc. as my mum always brought a picnic to eat and it was never junk. Of course I am very aware and grateful as an adult now that we could only really afford to go to these places once in a blue moon and only could afford to do so if we brought our own food. The cost of food at amusement parks is eye-watering and it can be so coz where else can food be brought.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I dont get why she is buying all her household items brand new for a rental.. surely the financially smart thing to do would be to rent a furnished air bnb whilst they wait for their UK belongings to arrive and furnish a house with what they already have? She is literally throwing money down the drain
I don't think in reality theyre shipping any of the old UK house furniture over I think it's just in storage till they return and then they won't want it .

Also really wish they'd stop going 'OMG, I'm actually dying here look at this bag of apples and no way is there actual garlic bread ' it's bloody stupid.

The only thing so far I've felt a sense of envy of is when she described the balmy evening at the children's play area I felt some kind of vibe from seeing lots of chilled parents just kicking back on warm evenings seemingly very present for their kids that seemed a genuine moment .

Reactions: 20
This is exactly the kind of echo chamber narrative EDL wanted to create amongst the Fiat 500 Angles with the move in the first place.... to make people feel inadequate and jealous because they aren't as special as her.

The Angles aren't her BeSt FrIeNds.... by showing off her perfect curated online life and them lapping it up by giving her the views is helping pay towards her unobtainable, empty lifestyle.

She doesn't care about you, Boo ✌🏻😘

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Can't believe these basic witches are still clammering to get up inside her tiny arse crack and get attention from a pretentious and braggy spoilt jumped up little madam 🙄

Have a word with yourself Sophie Louise and give your head a wobble at the same time too Angle! 🤮
She's a sort of influencer too (with like 30k followers), I used to follow her until she showed support for Elle.

She also thinks Dubai is a great place to live.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Just seen a Gemma lousie miles video on tiktok and thought it was Elle LOL who’s copying who??? Any backstory? ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.