Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b era✨️ has now been a decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to say it but this is all so fascinating to me.
They weren't living this level of lavish lifestyle back in her "hey-day" - has she come into money? Is it all smoke and mirrors? Her content is not very good and is non-informative and a giant brag about her life. How are they pushing this millionaire lifestyle?

Reactions: 25
I hate to say it but this is all so fascinating to me.
They weren't living this level of lavish lifestyle back in her "hey-day" - has she come into money? Is it all smoke and mirrors? Her content is not very good and is non-informative and a giant brag about her life. How are they pushing this millionaire lifestyle?
Fake it till you make it? It's spiking my anxiety just watching

Reactions: 16
Instead of buying a completely impractical couch you would think this pair of dumb fuckers would invest in a stair gate for the top and bottom of the stairs first. They look like a complete death trap for little Romeo, my anxiety was spiralling watching him climb them. 🥴

Reactions: 28
Do you think she actually tells people she’s filming them?

Like when they’re in furniture shops, or the delivery guys. I’d be fuming 😤

Reactions: 17

I mentioned this earlier in the thread, and know exactly what you mean, its a complete invasion of privacy and there is no way this selfish twit tells people she's filming them, she doesn't care about anyone but herself.

Reactions: 17

Totally agree 👍🏻 it’s not that a lot of people could be separated from an abusive partner or a child protection order and this fanny is just filming people Willy nilly, all it takes is for someone to recognise them and say oh iv seen so and so on a YT video, I know this is a bit extreme but you just don’t know, it’s the same when people post videos of the gym and the poor person in the back ground gets a slagging because they might be over weight 🤬

Reactions: 23
Also (can you tell I’m browsing videos this morning 😂)… does Count Con always sit so close to the steering wheel? 🤔 he’s basically hugging it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Swear she’s preached how she’s “so so happy and so content with life, she’s in a place she’s always dreamed of and if her 18 year old self could see her now she would be so proud” for years.. yet always makes drastic changes in her life. Can’t have been that happy if you feel the need to move your whole life away! Just shows no matter how much she says she’s content, happy and where she’s always dreamed of.. it’s all lies! She will never be happy

Reactions: 16
Anyone remember the youtubers Gabi and Niki? one of them made a tiktok recently admitting they had a fake LA apartment for a year in 2019 and paid £4k a month for it just for filming purposes. There’s also been other youtuber houses. Elle is definitely going to be living in hers but I do think it’s all smoke and mirrors. Funny how they haven’t posted at all of where they are staying right now.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You normally find the people that have to keep mentioning how happy they are, and bragging how everything's a dream and so wonderful are the ones that are faking it the most and are miserable, empty and materialistic.

Reactions: 27
The bed they have ordered for Saint’s room… 🫠🫠🫠 The money they are dropping all over the place! 🙈

IMG_4157.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The money they’re spending makes me feel physically ill and I don’t understand why they wouldn’t just buy a house in the uk and live happily and comfortably.

Ellie always says every few months ‘I’m finally happy, the happiest I’ve been!’ And then 6 months later says ‘oh I haven’t been happy but now I finally am!’

Reactions: 43
All those plastic bags from the supermarket 🤢! It makes me so glad that in the UK we use bags for life mostly.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.