Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b era✨️ has now been a decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's come up with the idea that Houston 'helps her feel close to her mum'......didn't they only live out there for two years until Giles was extradited back here?
Yes!! It was not a lot of her childhood! She was about 9/10 and it was literally a couple of years.
---
She’s using whatever she can to get those views/subs in. However, every brand that works with her will be inundated with copies of those tweets.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she lived there a couple of years, I reckon she exaggerated. She probably spent a couple summers over there, 12 weeks tops. You can’t just get your whole family over on a visa for two years because you’re in prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone remember the time they got invited to the NTA's, when she bought a massive dress and ended up being seated the furthest away up in the God's? They thought they'd been invited as celebrities, silly twats!!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Does anyone remember the time they got invited to the NTA's, when she bought a massive dress and ended up being seated the furthest away up in the God's? They thought they'd been invited as celebrities, silly twats!!:ROFLMAO:
Didn’t she post a story of her trying to sneak into vip or something? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dead cert looked like one of those dolls that covers the toilet rolls 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the dress was so horrible as well. It was like a horrible wedding dress, and her make up and hair looked so old fashioned. Just dreadful. Read the room.

Reactions: 10
Funny how she says she spent her ‘childhood’ there yet she’s posted no videos of like places she remembers or places that her mum used to take her etc. it’s all ‘oh wow we found this place it’s so cool’ and it’s literally a petrol station with a large shop attached
---
the dress was so horrible as well. It was like a horrible wedding dress, and her make up and hair looked so old fashioned. Just dreadful. Read the room.
Imagine being sat in the audience in jeans and a nice top and she’s sat next to you in that dress 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Memories...
1713028360295.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Connor is like some kind of parody little Britain style character. Especially in their latest vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Connor is like some kind of parody little Britain style character. Especially in their latest vlog
He's completely wacky isnt he. But not in a good way. He's insufferable. They both massively act up for the camera don't they. I just imagine them when they aren't vlogging. Sitting there ignoring each other and Elle shouting at him while the kids are glued to ipads.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They do seem to have a habit of leaving their children unattended. Saint was alone in his room, could easily have hurt himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It honestly feels like kids playing grown ups (with a lot of money)
It really is, I mean she's going to buy a lot of white furniture over the next month or so that's a given (they can't do anything more dramatic because the house belongs to the landlord) but then what next really ?

Young couple both in their twenties he doesn't go out and work she'll be getting bored stiff once the house has the basics, she seems incapable of being content it's always got to be something else, then something again shes 'that girl' ....... has it all but never satisfied.

Reactions: 10
Why does she sound like a giant baby??? 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So seeing as though they are p***** money like theres no tomorrow, I thought I’d have a look online and found this…

Can someone tell me what special skills they have? Not even one between them I’d have thought 🙃

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So seeing as though they are p***** money like theres no tomorrow, I thought I’d have a look online and found this…

Can someone tell me what special skills they have? Not even one between them I’d have thought 🙃
Not sure if it qualifies as a skill but I heard Connor is immortal under the right conditions 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Connor can make one cup of tea a day, and Elle can speak in 10 different octaves within a SeNteNcE AnGlEssS ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.