Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b era✨️ has now been a decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she address the tweets? I don’t think I saw this if she did, I know she came back talking about how she’d reflected and changed as a person but I didn’t see her say she was young when she said those terrible things or admit to the tweets?
She spoke about it on her podcast.

Reactions: 2
Oh wow!! Organic era incoming! Not sure that’s going to offset the amount of utter crap she’s eaten for the last few weeks!

Reactions: 7
New sofa is cream 🫣 very practical with two kids, two dogs and always wearing orange fake tan 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Get ready with me in the new house for the first time”…she really is a little dumpy thing isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She will be getting new followers, I don’t have TikTok but those vile tweets need to be out there recirculating, especially the anti american ones
---
Is she taking the piss? Going on about how blessed she is and how hard her life was…how the hell is she still able to do this? She’s a vile racist, she has body shamed, wished her animals dead, homophobia just a few charming tweets she put out there. I do believe she will trip herself up!
---
Urgh, wash your new bedding!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
.....She's explaining that 'queso' is cheese............like we didn't know......:rolleyes:

Hunnayyyyy, you don't have to move to America to know that.......we studied Spanish in the UK!!!!
---
Can't, it's not working.

Reactions: 7
When she’s in bed with old one cup at the end she’s talking like a normal person, just chatting. Why can’t she do that all the time? She’s so bloody irritating with the voice she puts on and the whole OTT attitude, just cat like a normal grown up!

Reactions: 14
She's only mentioned shops and fast food restaurants so far......is that the only reason she wanted to live in the USA???

Reactions: 10
Wow! She's so condescending and shallow - saying she wasn't 'truly happy' - until she got that house in America!!! So, having children, getting married, having an extended family around her......having pets ......and having the easiest job on the f**king planet - didn't make her 'happy'?????? I'd be happy living in a tent with my nearest and dearest at my side! I'm actually angry at her attitude........and the thing is.......they only have that house for a year (at the moment)....it's all a façade !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I honestly can’t bring myself to watch her latest YT vid, I can only imagine the complete drivel she’s spouting and I just can’t deal with her smug face

Reactions: 6
New sofa is cream 🫣 very practical with two kids, two dogs and always wearing orange fake tan 🙃
That's what made me laugh when they did the empty house tour and she spoke of the excitement of furnishing it
We know her taste is white with cream with more white with some white marble and white bedding all we'll see hear is the same but everything super sized 🙄

Reactions: 2
I just want to know where this insufferable bints money is coming from….its like an endless pot of bloody gold.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.