Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b era✨️ has now been a decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt her dad is funding her lifestyle, he has five kids and he’s not that rich.

She does make a fair bit from YouTube and I just think she fakes it until she makes it for the rest.

Reactions: 14
“Get ready with me in the new house for the first time”…she really is a little dumpy thing isn’t she?
I was thinking this. Im actually embarrassed for her… and she talks sooo loud when their out as if she wants attention for being British in the USA .. news flash America doesn’t give a duck .. omg at least dress yourself properly 🤦🏻‍♀️ cringe Pull it together

Reactions: 10
Wow! She's so condescending and shallow - saying she wasn't 'truly happy' - until she got that house in America!!! So, having children, getting married, having an extended family around her......having pets ......and having the easiest job on the f**king planet - didn't make her 'happy'?????? I'd be happy living in a tent with my nearest and dearest at my side! I'm actually angry at her attitude........and the thing is.......they only have that house for a year (at the moment)....it's all a façade !!!!
She’s confusing happy and bored. She will be bored of this new venture soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's come up with the idea that Houston 'helps her feel close to her mum'......didn't they only live out there for two years until Giles was extradited back here?

Reactions: 12
She's come up with the idea that Houston 'helps her feel close to her mum'......didn't they only live out there for two years until Giles was extradited back here?
I said this a few threads ago! Fair enough if the sentiment of living there makes her feel closer to her Mum. San Diego was just for bragging rights and for show.

Sneaked a peek on her IG grid earlier.... she's getting her money out of that friggin orange and white Free People top isn't she? It's *almost* like she's trying to manifest a brand deal with them...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her new white sofa looks like mine when all the covers are off and in the wash. 😏
I’m not a fan 🥴 looks like something you’d see on fb marketplace for free.
fabric all baggy and cushions don’t look firm 🤢
The cushions she’s thinking of putting on as well are just vile! The house looks very modern, greys/creams and all the cool tones then she decides to use cushions and a rug that looks like a 90’s pub carpet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her bed looks tit too
Yeah wtf is that about? Looks like a cheap bed frame you’d find in a teenagers room. She posted a pic of a gorgeous fabric bed last week, wonder why on earth she went for the cheap wooden one instead

Reactions: 3
She did say to be fair that the beds were temporary because furniture takes a while to be delivered

The arse licking comments by her Angles on her latest YouTube video are embarrassing to read

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Came here to comment on the sofa again after watching today’s vlog. I wonder if she regrets it? Definitely the wrong choice for that space. Agree it looks like an unmade bed, too slouchy and informal looking slap bang in the centre of the house. Plus it’s going to be absolutely hideous after they’ve lived there for a couple of weeks, dog included.

Reactions: 9
Also it’s just a bit odd… not discrediting how loss and grief might make someone feel, but did she not live in Bath Trowbridge and other areas with her Mum for her whole life? Surely that would be where you feel close to your Mum and have all those lovely sentimental memories and feelings…

Not the place where your Dad got extradited, imprisoned and also had an affair. But yeah… the nostalgia 😂

I’m also not even sure they (the family) even lived there? I could be wrong but I’m sure she’s said before they never went to school there because her Mum wanted them in school in UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I keep thinking this! She said in the last vlog she lived there for "most of her childhood" and I was like, wasn't it only a couple of years? 🤔

• Haha
Also it’s just a bit odd… not discrediting how loss and grief might make someone feel, but did she not live in Bath Trowbridge and other areas with her Mum for her whole life? Surely that would be where you feel close to your Mum and have all those lovely sentimental memories and feelings…

Not the place where your Dad got extradited, imprisoned and also had an affair. But yeah… the nostalgia 😂

I’m also not even sure they (the family) even lived there? I could be wrong but I’m sure she’s said before they never went to school there because her Mum wanted them in school in UK.
Feeling close to your mum would mean being close with those who knew her - LIKE YOUR SISTER, so you can keep her memory alive by talking about her and visiting places that they used to go to regularly.
Surely USA should hold all kind of bad memories seeing as her father was extradited there and imprisoned!! Honestly, my mind is baffled by her logic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.