Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b era✨️ has now been a decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Race horses & show dogs fly regularly & are fine.🤷🏻‍♀️

Everything bought so far for the house is white. 🥱

Reactions: 5
Honestly dog gate is ridiculous. My dogs were moved to australia over a year ago and they’re bloody fine. I had to leave them for 3 months before I came over too, it’s just life. I wasn’t going to turn down fulfilling my life long dream because I got dogs. They have a way better life with their massive house with a dog door for full access to the massive garden all day and walks on the beach every day, than they did in my little semi where they used to be forced to go out to wee in the rain in the tiny garden. And I just don’t walk them at times when the pavements are too hot??? Australia is surely hotter than Texas and it only takes a bit of common sense to make sure they don’t live a terrible heat stroked and burnt paws life 😂 dogs do live other places aside from England 🥴

Why get a white sofa though
Exactly! 👏

Reactions: 2
They will never reveal where all their income is from, and the dogs will either adapt post-flight or they won't. The lack of planning when they've had months is glaringly obvious (place/state to live, bills, health care....) and has been their biggest mistake. The unfolding of their risky plan will still bring us Angles some entertainment whilst their popularity continues to circle the drain.

Let me know when we're back to calling her out for being a braggy thundercunt.... 🥱😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg so white fabric dining chairs now to go with the sofa #filthyinafewweeks
They look like chairs you’d have at a wedding reception, not in your home! What a weird choice especially with 2 young kids. They’ll be filthy in no time

Reactions: 7
I don’t think the hopping from state to state to ‘choose where to live’ was a real thing. I think it was purely for content. They’ve known for ages Texas would be their base down to cost of living etc

Reactions: 14
duck me its like the RSPCA VS The Dog Trust in here

Lets not distract ourselves ladies

Elle and Con are a pair of deplorable cunts regardless of whether they left their dogs for 2 days or 2 years.

Keep trolling 'angles' 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly dog gate is ridiculous. My dogs were moved to australia over a year ago and they’re bloody fine. I had to leave them for 3 months before I came over too, it’s just life. I wasn’t going to turn down fulfilling my life long dream because I got dogs. They have a way better life with their massive house with a dog door for full access to the massive garden all day and walks on the beach every day, than they did in my little semi where they used to be forced to go out to wee in the rain in the tiny garden. And I just don’t walk them at times when the pavements are too hot??? Australia is surely hotter than Texas and it only takes a bit of common sense to make sure they don’t live a terrible heat stroked and burnt paws life 😂 dogs do live other places aside from England 🥴

Why get a white sofa though
totally agree !! My dogs happy as Larry when we go on holiday and she gets a little holiday herself, I’d never not move country because I have a dog. Let’s focus on things they actually do that are annoying and stupid and stop banging on about things that aren’t

I really wish she would put a bit of colour in her new house so Gemma Louise Miles can copy her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else think that sofa looks effin ridiculous? I thought it looked silly in the shop but might look okay in their big living space but for some reason it looks odd. Like they’ve put a bed up in their kitchen..

• Haha
duck me its like the RSPCA VS The Dog Trust in here

Lets not distract ourselves ladies

Elle and Con are a pair of deplorable cunts regardless of whether they left their dogs for 2 days or 2 years.

Keep trolling 'angles' 🥴
I'm sick of hearing about those bleeping dogs!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m just enjoying all the dollar she’s spending to impress us Tattlers!
A fool and their money are soon parted🤡
She keeps thanking her viewers for their support(come on as if…..your views are bought hunny bun angel choccy cookie chicken wing)
Just like most Influenzers!
Praying on the youngsters with mental health issues….. sickos!

Anyone else think that sofa looks effin ridiculous? I thought it looked silly in the shop but might look okay in their big living space but for some reason it looks odd. Like they’ve put a bed up in their kitchen..
Yes! It just looks way too big and a weird shape and they’ve put it in such a odd place

Reactions: 3
I wonder if they’ll be getting gender selection whilst they’re out there. She’s blatantly so desperate for another child because she wants a girl.

Reactions: 4
I thought so too, I liked the look of it in the shop but the shape and proportions don't work for their space. Exactly what happens when you make decisions which are big for most people on a whim.

Reactions: 1
When my children were young, we had leather sofas that could be wiped clean easily.......

Her TikTok is not pulling in the views........When I searched her name, there were TikTok's about her tweets and why she was 'cancelled'.......I don't think she should be using TikTok if she wants to build an audience :unsure: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same and the way she’s tried to make excuses for it.
She literally says she was 14/15 and she wasn’t, she was 15/16.

She also says that it was a response to “trauma” that she had had in her life and that she didn’t recognise that “angry” child who wrote those tweets.

Lots of people have difficulties much greater than hers, most people turn their anger inwards.

Apparently she felt suicidal after the tweets came out, she said she lost her income over night and had to get security outside her because they didn’t feel safe.
Did she address the tweets? I don’t think I saw this if she did, I know she came back talking about how she’d reflected and changed as a person but I didn’t see her say she was young when she said those terrible things or admit to the tweets?

Reactions: 3
Did she address the tweets? I don’t think I saw this if she did, I know she came back talking about how she’d reflected and changed as a person but I didn’t see her say she was young when she said those terrible things or admit to the tweets?
...she did the 'I'm sorry'......video but, nothing else........

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.