Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b era✨️ has now been a decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but there’s a difference between putting your dog in kennels for a week or two whilst you’re on holiday, than these morons who’ve left them for months and who doesn’t seem to have given them any thought in any of their plans. No one has a problem with them keeping the dogs, we’d all rather that than them be rehomed that’s not the issue. It’s all the confusion and stress they’ve been put through ever since they left their house they sold with constant moving etc and now the stress of a flight which WILL be stressful for any dog.
This is how I feel. It just comes across as though the dogs routine and stability was taken away before they went to America. They must wonder why they aren't in their old home and where elle and Connor are. I know the kennels is nice and I have absolutely no problem with that, but it's the lack of organisation before going to America which just baffles me. If they had both planned better, then the dogs wouldn't have had to be left so long by themselves. I dunno, I agree it's wonderful they are having the dogs with them but I do feel like they've been a bit selfish. Was there really any need for that dubai holiday? Maybe I'm being overly sensitive but I just feel they are both being a tad selfish. Elle always says she gets emotional thinking about them but I don't see it if I'm honest.

Reactions: 11
This is how I feel. It just comes across as though the dogs routine and stability was taken away before they went to America. They must wonder why they aren't in their old home and where elle and Connor are. I know the kennels is nice and I have absolutely no problem with that, but it's the lack of organisation before going to America which just baffles me. If they had both planned better, then the dogs wouldn't have had to be left so long by themselves. I dunno, I agree it's wonderful they are having the dogs with them but I do feel like they've been a bit selfish. Was there really any need for that dubai holiday? Maybe I'm being overly sensitive but I just feel they are both being a tad selfish. Elle always says she gets emotional thinking about them but I don't see it if I'm honest.
This is what I said from the start! Why holiday in Dubai in January when they could’ve flew out to the US, and spent a few days in Cali and Texas to get a feel of the place? Then once they knew the state, they could’ve had the boys shipped out within days of them flying from London to Texas. Poor planning and goes to show their immaturity

Reactions: 6
She’s f**king selfish to her core! Those dogs are left constantly while those two twats go off on various holidays. They are just two big spoiled brats who sadly got two dogs and have had two kids. They should have done this years ago when it was just them. You are right, zero issue about doing it. BUT they are liars saying this has been planned.

To be fair through all aspects of her life are up for discussion and it's really not that ridiculous or laughable that some people will show concern for the dogs until they're there safe and back with their owners.

If in a couple of weeks she posts to say Herbie received a physical injury during transportation or Hector has developed behavioural problems after being in kennels so long some us here wouldn't be shocked is more the thing.
Either dog could get an injury or develop behavioural problems whilst kept in the UK in a tiny garden. I'm not saying it's not up for discussion. Just my opinion as part of said discussion is that some of the comments about the dogs being moved are actually quite ridiculous but each to their own.

Reactions: 4
I swear some of the things she said (ie in some old YouTube videos) she was like 19/20…which it’s bad at any age but she was deffo at an age where it is inexcusable
Exactly. The "Sweaty Foreign Men" at the gym comment was made in one of her earlier YT videos when she would've been around 19 years old.

To put her other racist/homophobic/fat phobic comments she made on Twitter into perspective in terms of her age, she was 16. You're an adult at 16 in the UK - it's the age of consent, you can buy lottery tickets, get a full time job (not that she's ever had one... 2 days in a Matalan then quitting doesn't count hunny) open a bank account without parent's permission, can get a licence for a moped. The list goes on, either way she WASN'T A CHILD! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly. The "Sweaty Foreign Men" at the gym comment was made in one of her earlier YT videos when she would've been around 19 years old.

To put her other racist/homophobic/fat phobic comments she made on Twitter into perspective in terms of her age, she was 16. You're an adult at 16 in the UK - it's the age of consent, you can buy lottery tickets, get a full time job (not that she's ever had one... 2 days in a Matalan then quitting doesn't count hunny) open a bank account without parent's permission, can get a licence for a moped. The list goes on, either way she WASN'T A CHILD! 🙄
Believe it or not you’ve got to be 18 now to buy a lottery ticket, I was shocked as well and I had to google it when it came up in a quiz show 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Either dog could get an injury or develop behavioural problems whilst kept in the UK in a tiny garden. I'm not saying it's not up for discussion. Just my opinion as part of said discussion is that some of the comments about the dogs being moved are actually quite ridiculous but each to their own.
I don't know about you but, I don't have jet engines in my back garden at 85db......god knows how loud they are to dogs

Reactions: 6
This is what I said from the start! Why holiday in Dubai in January when they could’ve flew out to the US, and spent a few days in Cali and Texas to get a feel of the place? Then once they knew the state, they could’ve had the boys shipped out within days of them flying from London to Texas. Poor planning and goes to show their immaturity
I doubt she had the US moved at that point. I don’t believe for one second that this has been in the works for months like she claims! This was a move on a whim to try and save her insta career because she was running out of money and refuses to get a normal job.

Reactions: 13
Honestly dog gate is ridiculous. My dogs were moved to australia over a year ago and they’re bloody fine. I had to leave them for 3 months before I came over too, it’s just life. I wasn’t going to turn down fulfilling my life long dream because I got dogs. They have a way better life with their massive house with a dog door for full access to the massive garden all day and walks on the beach every day, than they did in my little semi where they used to be forced to go out to wee in the rain in the tiny garden. And I just don’t walk them at times when the pavements are too hot??? Australia is surely hotter than Texas and it only takes a bit of common sense to make sure they don’t live a terrible heat stroked and burnt paws life 😂 dogs do live other places aside from England 🥴

Why get a white sofa though

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The thing is it’s a gamble at the end of the day. The dogs might be okay, they might not be. I think most deal with it well, that being said my friends dog turned completely aggressive post flight and use to have her backed into a corner growling and biting her. She had to rehome it and it’s still mentally scarred from it and carrying guilt, as I’m sure the dog is. There’s always a risk. I just hope it works out fine and everyone is safe and it’s worth it

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Honestly dog gate is ridiculous. My dogs were moved to australia over a year ago and they’re bloody fine. I had to leave them for 3 months before I came over too, it’s just life. I wasn’t going to turn down fulfilling my life long dream because I got dogs. They have a way better life with their massive house with a dog door for full access to the massive garden all day and walks on the beach every day, than they did in my little semi where they used to be forced to go out to wee in the rain in the tiny garden. And I just don’t walk them at times when the pavements are too hot??? Australia is surely hotter than Texas and it only takes a bit of common sense to make sure they don’t live a terrible heat stroked and burnt paws life 😂 dogs do live other places aside from England 🥴

Why get a white sofa though
We’re not talking about your dogs. 🤭
It’s funny that you think they have common sense to know a pavement is too hot for their dogs tho. Have you ever watched them? 😂

Last edited:
We’re not talking about your dogs. 🤭
It’s funny that you think they have common sense to know a pavement is too hot for their dogs tho. Have you ever watched them? 😂
You are talking about dogs being transported abroad though??? To be honest I grew out of watching her in my mid 20s when she called having sex for 2 months a TTC journey while I was going through IVF. Follow on Insta for the lols though but who has time to watch YouTube videos of bragging

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.