Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b era✨️ has now been a decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are buying everything new?! Why did they even bother putting the tit from their last house in storage, they should have just got it all sold and used the money to buy new in Texas. I think they are defo planning on going back to the UK. But then what about the new stuff they are buying now, make it make sense 🤪

Reactions: 20
i just dread to think the amount of money she's going to have to spend furnishing that humungous house including all appliances and every single piece of furniture, just to be moving again in a year?

if they do move back to the UK then what on gods green earth are they going to do with it all

Reactions: 26
They could probably sell it when they move back to the UK (they will lol) but they don’t look after anything so it won’t go for much once they’ve ruined it. If the fb market place beds are fine why not just use them instead of buying brand new as well? She is just stupid and a snob.

Reactions: 12
It's all for 'show'........any normal person would've rented a small town house or bungalow style home for the first year

Reactions: 25
It's all for 'show'........any normal person would've rented a small town house or bungalow style home for the first year
Absolutely this. She already knows they won’t be staying in the US permanently so she’s decided to rent a house that she can use to brag to her hearts content and make money from content. She knows full well she can’t actually afford to buy a house like this (not yet anyway) as well as running costs etc. and the fact they’ve stored everything in the UK is proof that this isn’t long term but she wants people to THINK it is and she knows buying everything brand new for her massive house will be more content. She just wants one year of holidays (i.e 4th July, Halloween, Xmas) so she can go all out and then she’ll be done

Reactions: 26
Sorry but all the complaining about the dogs like it's the rspca in here is a bit ridiculous. Are they supposed to just leave them in England?
I moved my dog to a hotter country. The dog went on a plane and arrived healthy and happy and has a wonderful life now. Dogs are pretty resilient and can adapt quite well to different situations and climates.
This is one thing where I'm actually in agreement with Elle and Connor. If they had them rehomed them it would be disgusting.

Reactions: 36
Sorry but all the complaining about the dogs like it's the rspca in here is a bit ridiculous. Are they supposed to just leave them in England?
I moved my dog to a hotter country. The dog went on a plane and arrived healthy and happy and has a wonderful life now. Dogs are pretty resilient and can adapt quite well to different situations and climates.
This is one thing where I'm actually in agreement with Elle and Connor. If they had them rehomed them it would be disgusting.
I agree that the dogs should be with them, my annoyance lies that they've been left a long time without elle or Connor. If they weren't selfish they wouldn't have gone to dubai for 2 weeks before leaving them for another few weeks. And prior to that they have had 2 other 'homes' ....just all seemed abit chaotic and the dogs must pick up on that. But I agree with the rest if what you say.

Reactions: 21
I wonder who is taking the dogs to the airport? I can imagine how terrified they will be. Staying in kennels for a month - then being shoved in a crate and put in the plane's cargo hold. I would prefer to stay in the UK with my pets ...that's just me.....

Reactions: 19
Personally, I will never move on from how well she has recoved from all her racist tweets being unearthed. I am actually amazed with the life she is still able to lead, the following she has continued to amas after all the hateful things she's said. She's so rarely called out for it.

I still feel now that she never addressed the things she said, which leads me to believe she stands by her views she's just sorry they were uncovered.

Reactions: 41
It really boggles me when “influencers” racist moron and con artist husband make it obvious where they live. Like any lunatic could then see when they’re not home 😵💫

Reactions: 8
Personally, I will never move on from how well she has recoved from all her racist tweets being unearthed. I am actually amazed with the life she is still able to lead, the following she has continued to amas after all the hateful things she's said. She's so rarely called out for it.

I still feel now that she never addressed the things she said, which leads me to believe she stands by her views she's just sorry they were uncovered.
Exactly this. It was just glossed over and people still defend her saying "oh she was young when she said those things" but in my opinion she was old enough to know right from wrong and it wasn't the odd flippant comment, these were ingrained beliefs and beliefs she probably/most likely still has to this day. She was just annoyed she got caught out. There was no real apology.

Reactions: 17
I agree that the dogs should be with them, my annoyance lies that they've been left a long time without elle or Connor. If they weren't selfish they wouldn't have gone to dubai for 2 weeks before leaving them for another few weeks. And prior to that they have had 2 other 'homes' ....just all seemed abit chaotic and the dogs must pick up on that. But I agree with the rest if what you say.
Agree. The way they've done it isn't right including the dubai holiday prior but I just think its ridiculous that people are crying over them shipping them overseas as if they're the first dogs to ever go in boarding kennels or go on a plane or move countries 😅

Agree. The way they've done it isn't right including the dubai holiday prior but I just think its ridiculous that people are crying over them shipping them overseas as if they're the first dogs to ever go in boarding kennels or go on a plane or move countries 😅
To be fair through all aspects of her life are up for discussion and it's really not that ridiculous or laughable that some people will show concern for the dogs until they're there safe and back with their owners.

If in a couple of weeks she posts to say Herbie received a physical injury during transportation or Hector has developed behavioural problems after being in kennels so long some us here wouldn't be shocked is more the thing.

Reactions: 13
I worry that when they decide to return in a year those poor dogs will have to quarantine. I also worry that they won’t think about hot pavements or just how crazy hot Texas is when they want to take them for a walk all summer. They’re really not that bright when it comes to safety, so the dogs will be the last thing they think about.

Same and the way she’s tried to make excuses for it.
She literally says she was 14/15 and she wasn’t, she was 15/16.

She also says that it was a response to “trauma” that she had had in her life and that she didn’t recognise that “angry” child who wrote those tweets.

Lots of people have difficulties much greater than hers, most people turn their anger inwards.

Apparently she felt suicidal after the tweets came out, she said she lost her income over night and had to get security outside her because they didn’t feel safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

She also says that it was a response to “trauma” that she had had in her life and that she didn’t recognise that “angry” child who wrote those tweets.

Lots of people have difficulties much greater than hers, most people turn their anger inwards.

Apparently she felt suicidal after the tweets came out, she said she lost her income over night and had to get security outside her because they didn’t feel safe.
lost her income overnight but could pay for security?? Ok Ell bab

I really wish the racism scandal cancelled her for good

Reactions: 22

I swear some of the things she said (ie in some old YouTube videos) she was like 19/20…which it’s bad at any age but she was deffo at an age where it is inexcusable

Reactions: 18
I agree, my dogs LOVE the kennel we take them to. It’s like a little holiday for them! People just assume if you’re not with your dog all the time and walking them 5 hours a day they’re basically abused.

Reactions: 11
I agree, my dogs LOVE the kennel we take them to. It’s like a little holiday for them! People just assume if you’re not with your dog all the time and walking them 5 hours a day they’re basically abused.
Yes but there’s a difference between putting your dog in kennels for a week or two whilst you’re on holiday, than these morons who’ve left them for months and who doesn’t seem to have given them any thought in any of their plans. No one has a problem with them keeping the dogs, we’d all rather that than them be rehomed that’s not the issue. It’s all the confusion and stress they’ve been put through ever since they left their house they sold with constant moving etc and now the stress of a flight which WILL be stressful for any dog.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.