Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b era✨️ has now been a decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2866062

Having EDL and Conman explaining how health insurance in the US was a comedic moment I didn't realise I needed to see :ROFLMAO: The phrase "the blind leading the blind" came to mind lol

The fact that she didn't really think about sourcing her thyroid medicine baffles me.
Again, claims she has been researching this for ages rather than it being a sudden whim, but like with the voltage issue just shows she knows nothing and has put zero thought into the reality

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2866062

Having EDL and Conman explaining how health insurance in the US was a comedic moment I didn't realise I needed to see :ROFLMAO: The phrase "the blind leading the blind" came to mind lol

The fact that she didn't really think about sourcing her thyroid medicine baffles me.
Where are the boys in this photo? No car seats etc.? They keep leaving them right left and centre.
---
Watching the “TEXAS VLOG! House Viewings & How We're Really Feeling” using the non-monetised link and Conman explaining suburbs as if his audience are 7 years old - who the eff is this content aimed at? Twenty+ year olds surely do not need a 10 minute clip of an explanation of what a suburb is.

Either they are literal morons (feel for their children) or they think their audience is a lot younger than it is… Are parents letting their children view/ are children somehow accessing the content Elle Carby and One Cup are producing.

The mind boggles.

---
Where are the boys in this photo? No car seats etc.? They keep leaving them right, left and centre.
---
Watching the “TEXAS VLOG! House Viewings & How We're Really Feeling” using the non-monetised link and Conman explaining suburbs as if his audience are 7 years old - who the eff is this content aimed at? Twenty+ year olds surely do not need a 10 minute clip of an explanation of what a suburb is.

Either they are literal morons (feel for their children) or they think their audience is a lot younger than it is… Are parents letting their children view/ are children somehow accessing the content Elle Carby and One Cup are producing.

The mind boggles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Where are the boys in this photo? No car seats etc.? They keep leaving them right left and centre.
---

The mind boggles.

---
I was going to ask where are the kids!

I think they’re convinced (ekhm delusional) that it’s never been done before - no one from the UK has ever moved to the US, therefore they have to explain every single detail to their audience cause how would the peasants know what a suburb is?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
---

The mind boggles.

---
Firstly your username 😂🤣😂🤣😂 DEAD!!! Secondly, Yes! Yes, they are literal morons. They want the younger audience as they are easily manipulated and that means £££££s for Elle and one cup.
---
Has Conjob tried to sell the leased motor yet?😝😝😝
Funnily enough, the Range Rover was never featured and the Tesla was advertised then disappeared, I do not believe it sold so quickly. They are leased I’m sure, but they like to appear flashy so put it up for sale. Then again, maybe an ‘Obsessed Angle’ snapped it up, and is now driving around sitting on the seats where the tiny crack once sat 🤷‍♀️🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Who are these ‘friends’ they are staying with?
Friends of her parents when they lived out there, when they had to go over as her Dad was banged up for fraud..😳 These friend must be true Angles for putting up with them! Elle made me laugh when Connor said we will be in in a couple of days ; (meaning living at the house) and Elle was like NO! Another week or two!! Honey, you are freeloading off your parents friends, get the f**k out of their house!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s so funny to me how boasty they are being.. like everything now has to be “American” related.. even “eating ice cream in America” “grocery shopping in America” “going to a beach in the US” does she think we will have forgotten about their “life changing move”and assume that cookie she’s eating in her car is in the uk?? Get over yourselves 😂😂we are quite happy here in UK, with our holidays abroad as and when we fancy it! Ta-ra x

Reactions: 17
Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 12.23.33.png

Ugh, even her Tiktok bio screams "Living in America is my personality"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Friends of her parents when they lived out there, when they had to go over as her Dad was banged up for fraud..😳 These friend must be true Angles for putting up with them! Elle made me laugh when Connor said we will be in in a couple of days ; (meaning living at the house) and Elle was like NO! Another week or two!! Honey, you are freeloading off your parents friends, get the f**k out of their house!
I can’t wait to see her face when she gets her first $800 electric bill for one month!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Again, claims she has been researching this for ages rather than it being a sudden whim, but like with the voltage issue just shows she knows nothing and has put zero thought into the reality
The whole move revolves around her most people put everyone and everything before themselves but this selfish mare wants what she wants at all costs.

I've said before I think it's cruel to keep children from their grandparents and cousins etc (and vice versa) is downright horrible but those lovely dogs are about to put through unbelievable stress and she better pray that they're able to cope mentally and physically with the conditions of travel, being handled by strangers, soiling themselves and having to lie in it, many dogs die either during or after due to underlying heart problems or the general stress but sure Elle get excited personally I'd be racked with guilt and very worried
Screenshot_2024-04-10-15-29-36.jpg

• Sad
It was nice of Con to ensure the safety of the ducks on Instagram but, he must have a natural affinity to them........being related and all
1712769757368.png

• Haha
  • Heart
New to the thread but have had an eye on Elle for years.

just watched her latest vlog of the new house and the constant 'thank you all so much for your support' made me feel sick. I have a bit of an issue generally with how much influencers get paid but makes me ill to think about how much money she makes from being a basic bish and exploiting her kids!!

Reactions: 33
Those poor dogs. About to be put into crates and put onto an aeroplane for hours and hours after not seeing their owners for the best part of this year as it’s been holiday after holiday for those two. The dogs won’t be acclimatised to the heat either in Texas and will just be left in the house on their own as per usual while they live their best lives . Selfish is an understatement for these two. It’s all about what they want and not what’s in the dogs best interests. And to think they have a years rent sorted and no real plan for the future, basically renting in a foreign country pissing money up the walls and those dogs will have to make the trip back to the UK, But as long as Elle and con are happy that’s all that matters. Pair of morons, Two gorgeous dogs and they deserve a better life than what they have been given.

• Sad
That new sofa is going to be absolutely filthy in a few weeks time! Why does she insist on white colours when they have 2 young kids and two big dogs! No sense!
I really feel for the dogs, that long journey in a noisy hold of an aircraft 😔. I know it has to be done, but I think because their lives have been all over the place since last October, I just think they must be so confused and unsettled. For their sake, I hope this is long term because its cruel how they've treated those dogs. I don't mean they haven't been safe in that lovely kennel, but just abandoning them all the time. They knew they would be going to America and apart from them, but they decided go off to dubai for 2 weeks before. They don't live like they have dogs.
As someone else said, this is Elles and Cons selfish whim- doesn't matter if they have kids or dogs they just do it for themselves. I used to think Elle was a good mum but I really don't anymore.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.