Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b era✨️ has now been a decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bring it up to remind people that these racist, ableist, xenophobic cunts chose to live in a state that has banned abortions. It is sickening and terrifying what is happening to this country because bleeping idiots like them love Trump. And we can all be sure that Ellie is a Trumper.

—-

I don’t remember seeing much sisterly banter when E&C openly mocked and laughed at Katie when they were in NYC.
They are the same people that choose to holiday in Dubai though… and surely we all know the Laws and stance on things there. Granted there have been some changes in recent years but… 🫣

Reactions: 7
don’t really know why people keep bringing up abortions in texas on this thread it’s got nothing to do with Elle, she’s not going to be getting an abortion and she doesn’t give a duck about anyone else (i’m pro choice before anyone jumps on me - but it’s every 2 pages someone’s mentioning it)
Because all pregnancy has a risk of going wrong. Abortion is healthcare for women - it is not about whether or not you want a baby. It is about being able to access life saving healthcare if you need it. Tbf to you though, that’s probably Elle’s brain dead view, isn’t it? She doesn’t want an abortion because she wants all the babies so it’s ✨✨✨irrelevant. ✨✨✨

Please educate yourself - read about Savita Halappanavar.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Yeh I'm pretty sure the abortion law also covers any miscarriage that needs surgical intervention which unfortunately could happen to any woman, although Elle never thinks that anything bad could happen to her.

Reactions: 19
the poster stated that she is pro choice and is just pointing out the fact that elle doesn't care about anyone else hence why the abortion law wouldn't bother her- i don't know why you're all jumping down the posters throat educating her on abortion i think everyone is missing her point lol

Reactions: 10
the poster stated that she is pro choice and is just pointing out the fact that elle doesn't care about anyone else hence why the abortion law wouldn't bother her- i don't know why you're all jumping down the posters throat educating her on abortion i think everyone is missing her point lol
Because it’s not just about whether you care about other people is it? It’s absolutely reckless to willingly go and live somewhere where you cannot access life saving health care if you need it. And there’s no guarantee that you won’t need it, just because you *want* a baby. It is clearly as poorly-thought out as the rest of this bloody move.

People are commenting because if they didn’t then it would just be moronic angellllllles gushing over a big empty house with a nice staircase. The reality of living in a state like Texas is actually much more sinister than a trip to Costco would have you believe. But sure, an $18 family sized lasagne is important too!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Because it’s not just about whether you care about other people is it? It’s absolutely reckless to willingly go and live somewhere where you cannot access life saving health care if you need it. And there’s no guarantee that you won’t need it, just because you *want* a baby. It is clearly as poorly-thought out as the rest of this bloody move.

People are commenting because if they didn’t then it would just be moronic angellllllles gushing over a big empty house with a nice staircase. The reality of living in a state like Texas is actually much more sinister than a trip to Costco would have you believe. But sure, an $18 family sized lasagne is important too!!!!!!!!
yes but i think we all here disagree with the laws in texas it's elle that clearly needs educating, not other people in this thread who are just pointing out elles selfishness and also her delulu mindset of nothing bad ever happening to her

Reactions: 10

Boo…. The pasta was only $4…. Duhhhhh 😝🤦🏼‍♀️😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus, only 2 minutes into the latest video and she is talking tit about Katie, genuinely demonstrating her disgust towards her sister. She has the audacity to rolls her eyes and go "All of these empty promises from KitKat". Look, I'm not a violent person but I genuinely wanted hit Elle on Katie's behalf as I was getting so angry that she would be so cruel.

Oh, and what was Katie's crime? She hasn't sent Elle a parcel with chocolate digestives, Maryland cookies and Easter Eggs. And Elle has the audacity to say "And now it's Easter Monday so the Easter eggs have probably all gone" is the most snarky way possible. Is that why you're going to blast your sister to thousands of strangers? MORE chocolate? Really? I hate to be the bearer of bad news Elle (I know you read here, don't act dumb) but life in the UK has carried as normal after you left. Your sister has her own life, a job and commitments and I don't blame her for not having sending you your precious Easter eggs as a top priority.

I'm used to Elle being toxic and self-absorbed, but this on another level of callousness. Elle KNOWS that Katie will watch her vlogs. How is Katie supposed to feel when she sees her sister DRAGGING her so publicly online, with no chance to defend herself? Disgusting.

(Sorry for angry rant lol, but seeing Elle drag Katie like that genuinely made me feel sick with rage)
Katie didn’t have an address to send it to anyway! Elle kept moving around
---
She’s definitely getting more moody/her true colours coming out… I think it’s from all the crap food they’ve been eating on a regular basis (also the reason she’s wearing his top in the video I bet is because she’s quickly gained weight) and then she’s banging on about a Katie not sending her MORE biscuits/chocolate 🤣
Also why are they rattling on about “deductibles”…none of us are stupid enough to move out there so it’s completely irrelevant how much health insurance costs to us in the UK?

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I’m guessing by her wetting herself over Costco, they never went to the one in Bristol 🤣🤣 it’s exactly the same! A long way to go for *the BeSt pizza ever*

Reactions: 12
I was just flicking through TikTok and a video came up about a UK couple that have just moved to the US (it’s called travel with fliss) and she’s only posted 3 vids so far but the difference between her videos and EDL is something else. She has no children, but a dog and the couple flew separately so that one could fly on a plane that allows dogs to sit on your lap and her partner flew separately on a cheaper flight… not only that, they’ve taken the dog on their FIRST DAY not left it for months on end. Funnily enough they are also moving to Texas so it’s obviously become a bit of a thing?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was just flicking through TikTok and a video came up about a UK couple that have just moved to the US (it’s called travel with fliss) and she’s only posted 3 vids so far but the difference between her videos and EDL is something else. She has no children, but a dog and the couple flew separately so that one could fly on a plane that allows dogs to sit on your lap and her partner flew separately on a cheaper flight… not only that, they’ve taken the dog on their FIRST DAY not left it for months on end. Funnily enough they are also moving to Texas so it’s obviously become a bit of a thing?!
The dogs must be so confused bless them. Been a while hasn't it since they last saw them. Usually I'd say they're lucky to be away from the self indulgent Twats but dogs don't really care who you are, they're loyal regardless. Shame the same can't be said for those two.

Reactions: 17
Looking quickly I think $600,000-$900,000 would have got her a house with the desired bragging she’s after. So yeah the fact that she’s renting says to me that she’s depending on the cash coming in each month rather than sitting on a load of money all ready.
They’re renting as they have to build credit for one year minimum in the US to apply for a mortgage, so yeah agree they must not have a load of cash they’re sitting on, otherwise they would have been able to buy cash in hand morgage free

Reactions: 5
The Costco pasta is a perfect metaphor for their new lives 🤦🏼‍♀️
This would be a great title for the next thread 😂
---
Ooh thanks, going to check her out. You know as much as I loath her I hope this move does work, I could not give a toss about those two but there are two babies and two dogs caught up in her shitshow.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 20.43.43.png

Having EDL and Conman explaining how health insurance in the US was a comedic moment I didn't realise I needed to see :ROFLMAO: The phrase "the blind leading the blind" came to mind lol

The fact that she didn't really think about sourcing her thyroid medicine baffles me.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 2866062

Having EDL and Conman explaining how health insurance in the US was a comedic moment I didn't realise I needed to see :ROFLMAO: The phrase "the blind leading the blind" came to mind lol

The fact that she didn't really think about sourcing her thyroid medicine baffles me.
It’s actually scary by how clueless they are.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.