Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b era✨️ has now been a decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over how loud they were in that raising Kanes, felt so much second hand embarrassment from it. Elle and Con just shouting everything they said and saint climbing all over the booth without a word from them

Reactions: 22
Comments like this on Texas are really rude. I am from the UK and have been living in Houston for 28 years. Houston is a fun city with people from all over the world, fantastic dining, entertainment and many nice suburbs. The heat takes some getting used to but its a great life out here.
I literally wrote: „Texas for me sounds a bit „meh””
if that was rude then I think I live on a different planet

Reactions: 21
Can you buy a house in the states if you have the cash for it? Not needing a mortgage? Or do you have to wait a year whatever your financial position.

Anyone wanna take a guess who much those thyroid meds would cost out there without the insurance covering it?
$14 for 30 days supply
---
Can you buy a house in the states if you have the cash for it? Not needing a mortgage? Or do you have to wait a year whatever your financial position.
My school friend and hubby bought a villa for cash in Florida that she used to rent out - with some inheritance money. I'm going back 20 years though. They can afford to use the villa for just themselves now as they're semi retired.
---
I literally wrote: „Texas for me sounds a bit „meh””
if that was rude then I think I live on a different planet
If the person thinks that's rude, then they haven't read Elle's vile tweets about Americans.......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah course, if you have the cash to pay in full.

they just won’t give them credit without any financial history.

Reactions: 1
Where’s this? Was it in the latest YouTube vid? I haven’t watched it yet so curious where they’re having bants hahah
Someone said Elle’s remarks about Katie was sisterly banter but I don’t think I have seen that type of banter between Elle & Katie before. They don’t seem to have that type of relationship IMO. I could be wrong. I think Elle was just being her entitled self.

Reactions: 6
I’m wondering the same, the link doesn’t work on the wiki and I don’t want to give her the views?
I was watching a video the other day in this link:

Doesn't seem to be working today, though. 🤔
I have heard that You Tube are shutting them down. It might work again and it might not. 🤷

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Someone said Elle’s remarks about Katie was sisterly banter but I don’t think I have seen that type of banter between Elle & Katie before. They don’t seem to have that type of relationship IMO. I could be wrong. I think Elle was just being her entitled self.
I think she was just doing it for the camera, like everything else. Thing is she's so detached and self absorbed she doesn't realise it's not very likeable to talk about your sister like that. Her attitude seems to stink more than ever at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah course, if you have the cash to pay in full.

they just won’t give them credit without any financial history.
So she’s clearly not some multi millionaire line she’s acting no then. I mean I get the whole rent before you decide where to live, but it sounded as though it was hard to get approved so I just thought we’ll surely if she has all these thousands she would have bought outright. #braggy

So she’s clearly not some multi millionaire line she’s acting no then. I mean I get the whole rent before you decide where to live, but it sounded as though it was hard to get approved so I just thought we’ll surely if she has all these thousands she would have bought outright. #braggy
Looking quickly I think $600,000-$900,000 would have got her a house with the desired bragging she’s after. So yeah the fact that she’s renting says to me that she’s depending on the cash coming in each month rather than sitting on a load of money all ready.

Reactions: 12
Hello 👋🏻 I’m new to this page , don’t know how I found Elle , sorry if this is an old question but how are they planning to support themselves?

Reactions: 2
don’t really know why people keep bringing up abortions in texas on this thread it’s got nothing to do with Elle, she’s not going to be getting an abortion and she doesn’t give a duck about anyone else (i’m pro choice before anyone jumps on me - but it’s every 2 pages someone’s mentioning it)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
don’t really know why people keep bringing up abortions in texas on this thread it’s got nothing to do with Elle, she’s not going to be getting an abortion and she doesn’t give a duck about anyone else (i’m pro choice before anyone jumps on me - but it’s every 2 pages someone’s mentioning it)
it’s not just about getting an abortion, because you don’t want to have a child. This also covers for people that need an abortion because their own life is at risk, even though they wanted to have the child. Or having to carry to full term even though they know something is wrong with the baby and the baby will pass on soon after it’s born, but you will still have to go through the whole process of pregnancy. But in the state of Texas if either of these apply to you, you cannot get an abortion. Even though your own health is at risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I bring it up to remind people that these racist, ableist, xenophobic cunts chose to live in a state that has banned abortions. It is sickening and terrifying what is happening to this country because bleeping idiots like them love Trump. And we can all be sure that Ellie is a Trumper.

—-

I don’t remember seeing much sisterly banter when E&C openly mocked and laughed at Katie when they were in NYC.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ellie and con give me SO much anxiety the way they spend money like it’s Monopoly money- the rent on that stupidly large house that they don’t even need- all the tit she buys- when she has such an unreliable job- as in one day all this she has could just be gone (again) forever- if I had such a risky job I would be putting everything u possibly could away now to ensure my children have money when there older- for the rent there paying over the next few years they could have bought the kids a starter home for when there older as a investment- I just can’t comprehend how they are so flippant

Reactions: 24
You can certainly buy if you have the cash, however they said it themselves multiple times that they will need a mortgage to buy and they’re waiting to build their credit now

Reactions: 1
Yeah, dumped the company owing thousands to suppliers but took the follower count from instagra, so morally wrong, but then the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree and we all know what Elle Darby is like deep down. I also think if she had an endless pit of money she would have stayed here and built bigeere and better than Lucy. Maybe she does have the money for now, but knows she’s going to get slim pickings in the uk from Brands because of her tweets? Maybe the American dream will keep the money rolling in.
absolutely shocking

and she just gets away with it, no questions asked

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.