Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bunnyboo

VIP Member
Honestly the all-white clothes, in all-white house makes them look like two lunatics in an asylum

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 19.07.29.png
Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 19.06.32.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 85

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
I actually really like watching Elle, she seems like she genuinely is a lovely person with a heart of gold. I do find it sad though that she’s had so much filler in her face - if it’s what makes her happy then that’s her choice, but she is naturally a very beautiful girl. I wish she could see it, and wish she realised she doesn’t need the filler. I think a lot of people misinterpret the whole “boo” and “sis” thing - it’s quite obviously a deliberate OTT, some sort of sarcasm. Anyway, I think some of the comments on here regarding hers and Connors appearances are quite vile tbh - there’s no need to be so cruel. This place is for discussion, not to ridicule people on how they look.

I used to know a girl who, in photos, appeared the same size as Elle and she actually was a size 8/small. Smaller height, curvy often comes across bigger in photos. I’m the same, 5’8” and a size 6/8 yet I look much bigger in photos. It’s how you carry your weight and shape.
Hi.... Lucy?... Elle?.... Con?.... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
Elle is far from a young normal nice girl, she is a 24 year old women from a wealthy background, who was privately educated and had a very fortunate privileged upbringing. She dropped out of Uni to pursue a MLM unhealthy scam with her borderline abusive greasy boyfriend, then tried to attract fame by attending the gym a few hours each day and starving herself. This failed so she tried her hand at reality TV which showed how much on an uninteresting person she is, next was the boob job to turn herself into a plastic Barbie to keep her wondering eyed OH away. At this point still a spoilt, work shy princess she sent begging letters to the entire UK and ROI hospitality industry through claiming she was entirely responsible for all of Universal Orlando's success. When a business owner publically responded to Elle's unprofessional freeloading tactics Elle offended anyone over the age of 25 in her response to the backlash and suggested they were all deeply jealous of her. From this point she has only got worse, filled herself with more plastic and exploited her vulnerable sister. An attempt at travelling included multiple free accommodation stays, eating at typical fast food restaurants and the absence of any cultural experiences before coming home as she missed 'shopping'. Elle continued her 'nice young girl image' by selling poor quality, unethically made clothing, not giving earnt credit to the designer and claiming she makes no profit from charging young girls £40 plus for a jumper! Most recently in typical ordinary nice down to earth young girl fashion she scripted, edited and directed her own engagement and broke every quarantine law in doing so just to manipulate viewers by claiming everything is possible simply by manifesting and making a vision board. Elle has openly admitted she wanted to act so has probably been putting on a narrative for the majority of her influencer career.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

caterday28

Chatty Member
She's not massive or gross. She just isn't a size small. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that... if you embrace it.

Reactions: 55

Rvg

VIP Member
Aww boohoo poor con is upset he can’t go to the gym anymore. How about using a bedroom in your FIVE bedroom house? Or in your garden? There’s people with no jobs, no house and don’t know how they are going to feed their kids. He is such a waste of space

• Angry
Reactions: 50

calmyourritas

VIP Member
The about author section states 'Giles Darby grew up in South West England. He spent most of his career in finance, brokering deals on behalf of NatWest bank. Since leaving prison, he now owns and runs a chain of pubs and hotels. He is also the father of successful YouTube entrepreneurs Elle Darby and Lucy Jessica Carter.'

I never realised Lucy and Elle were such innovative entrepreneurs who had created great inventions!
Lucy does invent lots of shit meals in her slow cooker

• Haha
Reactions: 46

bunnyboo

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s that bad she didn’t pick Katie for the maid of honour. She probably thought Katie couldn’t take on the responsibility which is kinda understandable. She said she can be involved still. But I doubt Katie could sort events management and deposits for hen do etc and activities. It will be a lot of work to organise how Elle wants everything I bet!
Call me a horrible cynic but I'm pretty sure it goes a lot deeper than that. She chose Lucy because like Elle, she is an influencer hun who knows how to make things look 'amazing' for the gram/youtube videos. It's a superficial thing, maximising the likes and views on social media. Reaching out to companies for freebies. Not only is Elle milking the build up to wedding for all it's worth, but now she's given Lucy a role that she can milk for all it's worth too.

I have a family member with learning difficulties who was a maid of honour at her sister's wedding. And look, it was widely understood that she couldn't preform all of duties single handedly, so her other sisters helped her. It made her feel great to have a big role in the wedding, and it wasn't any skin off the back of the other sisters to pitch in and help organise stuff like the hen do. When you have a loved one with special needs, you simply learn to adapt and work around it. Elle hasn't grasped this concept. All she seems to do with Katie is treat her like a child or a prop, and put her back on the shelf when she's done with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

yoyosupker

I find her complaining about a second lockdown so infuriating! The first lockdown barely even effected her seeing as she never followed the rules anyway. Try being someone who finished uni during the first lockdown, spent the past 4/5 months struggling to get a job, finally lands a job within the last month but now I don’t know where my jobs stands or if I’ll even be able to get furlough seeing as I haven’t been employed with them long enough! (And that’s just the surface struggles.) Trying being someone that is actually struggling Elle. You absolute c-u-next-Tuesday. Least you can flog your overpriced produced in China tacky PJ’s and get money from vlogging about fricken pumpkin picking.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Sansan

She’s always manipulating her appearance, whether it’s fillers, filters, photoshop, lying or posing... even when she was a lot slimmer like in these video’s; guess she forgot to blur the background 😂

497F12F2-8D94-40D4-9AFE-613575C190B2.jpeg
329BF6FB-4A8B-41E0-9C71-2601ABEC2556.jpeg
0BC4E40B-48FD-443A-A29D-9612E443C1AD.jpeg
1EC9DCD1-1DD4-4C08-8DD5-C604FF6801F7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
0FEE6E39-A79D-41B2-BC8A-0882019FC14C.png

is she trolling us or what? She’s not been taking much time for herself recently? Elle hun you don’t work, everyday is for yourself and as for lie ins, pretty sure you can do that every day too because you don’t work. Does she hear herself sometimes? Does she realise how privileged she is?

Reactions: 44

Nixen

Chatty Member
‘I felt really self conscious and unconfident in this outfit’ and cold I assume, since you’ve literally got your flaps out?

• Haha
Reactions: 43