Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D2A8916D-BAED-43B5-B1B5-EF6D9410ECDF.png

yeah she’s replaced the table and chairs. Tbh I would too if my mum had passed away.

I think she’s got all her moms old stuff from her house, why not give it to Katie ??
I think Katie has got an armchair from her mums house for her new living room

Reactions: 12
I think she’s got all her moms old stuff from her house, why not give it to Katie ??
To be fair it might not go with the style she wants, that table wouldn't go with the rest of my furniture and Katie's apartment looked quite modern on the tour vlog.

I think it looks lovely in that room and it's a nice thing to have, but I'm still recovering from how much she spent on the furniture she is getting rid of. £180 on a single chair?!

Reactions: 16
Why has she got to drop in that it was from Harrods though! Typical bleeping Elle! 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She makes me sick look at my 20 year old table from harrods darling. Yes it was my mums but ooo Harrods...

Reactions: 22
Poor Elle the lockdown is causing her to sell her furniture
This is sickening. She spent all that money less than a year ago when they moved in. And now she's selling it all to replace it all again! 🤦‍♀️

I've read ahead and seen she's got her mum's furniture now, is that right? I which case I'm less sickened and can understand the sentiment.

Reactions: 5
It’s nice she’s keeping her Mums furniture but I agree, why does she have to mention it’s from Harrods? Shouldn’t matter it’s from and honestly it just makes her post seem more braggy and takes away the sentiment behind it.
It’s a shame she’s selling her old furniture, all the money she has I’m sure she doesn’t need big ££ for it, wouldn’t Katie like any of it? She’s just starting out or maybe some other friends, if I had her money during these difficult times I’d ask around to see if anyone is in need first before selling for lots of money.

Reactions: 30
Has she ever mentioned how much that Christmas tree was or where she got it? It looks huge and very expensive to me...

Reactions: 4
Is she selling her furniture purely for content aka Hi angeeeeeeels so we decided to re do our dining room / hallway / update our furniture or is she struggling to pay the bills 🙄

Reactions: 2
When I worked in retail we used haaaaaate people like Elle who think Christmas season starts on the 1st of November. Because we'd be forced to pander to them and start putting out Xmas shite in October and listen to Xmas music on loop for 2 months straight. The rants we used to have about the Elle Christmas obsessed types over smoke breaks round the back of the shop were the best though :LOL: we'd always come to the same conclusion that these rich spoilt types have literally nothing to do with themselves (It's not like they have jobs) so they fill their time by buying cheap tat every year and decorating their already tacky houses lol.

I also love that she's still trying to show off her totally expensive "I can't believe it's not Tiffanys" engagement ring every chance she gets. Like who points at something this way?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Is she selling her furniture purely for content aka Hi angeeeeeeels so we decided to re do our dining room / hallway / update our furniture or is she struggling to pay the bills 🙄
No, to make room for the furniture she is having from her mums house

Reactions: 1
0FEE6E39-A79D-41B2-BC8A-0882019FC14C.png

is she trolling us or what? She’s not been taking much time for herself recently? Elle hun you don’t work, everyday is for yourself and as for lie ins, pretty sure you can do that every day too because you don’t work. Does she hear herself sometimes? Does she realise how privileged she is?

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.