Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to be cruel but the Angelle tagged photos really show the poor quality of it. A girl wearing a white Angelle “PJ” slouch hoodie clearly has a bra on underneath... which you can completely see.

Who buys expensive PJ’s that you feel you have to wear a bra with because it’s so see through.

Eek.

Reactions: 9
Why is Elle promoting a different lounge wear brand?! Also... Awkward they're cheaper than hers but have been featured in magazines like vogue 😬

napCo - £49 a set + FREE P&P
Angelle Collection - £65 a set + £4.99 P&P
I think she's had poor management advice. She has changed a lot lately and I don't think it's down to losing her mum or coincidence...They're trying to make her brand go exclusive and elite. They just fail to remember their target audience is skint so won't be buying it.

Reactions: 14
Doesn’t that normally happen with fake silver? 🤔
Regardless of how much this ring actually was I always thought it looked really cheap. If he did indeed spend 10k on it he’s been mugged off because it honestly looks like a ring out a Claire’s lucky bag in 2001.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘I felt really self conscious and unconfident in this outfit’ and cold I assume, since you’ve literally got your flaps out?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
If I forgot my trousers I'd probably feel very self conscious too
My exact thought too. Also didn’t she wear this exact same outfit for that wedding venue viewing which she didn’t looks so self conscious in the photos she took!

Reactions: 19
Of course you felt self conscious...you forgot your trousers
What the hell has she got on under there. Well, she is wearing a flasher mac I suppose. I really don't get this half undressed trend. Maybe it's because I'm old 😄

Hmm dunno If I believe the bullshit story either about recruiting another angellllleeeee to the flock.... probably as genuine as her engagement

Reactions: 23
Of course you felt self conscious...you forgot your trousers
How the hell does she sit down? There will literally be nothing there to cover up... no wonder she felt self conscious, what does she expect 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I came here to post a SS of the MOST RIDICULOUS post I have ever seen, but I see I am late to the party as per usual.

What on gods earth does she look like!? And that bullshit about a girl coming up to her!? Not a chance that actually happened today, I’d put money on it. AND, and, I am not far from Bath and we’ve had torrential rain, sleet and it’s been freezing today. I don’t for one second believe she even went out like that - funny how there’s no pictures of her actually in Bath posing, eh 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The majority of the country has been absolutely battered by storms, rain, hail and sleet ...and there's Elle, out for a stroll around town without her trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.