Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope it shits all over her White Company house... I hope it chews up all her designer bags. I hope it trashes her garden and rebels against being her content money making prop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm not an expert on dogs but can having 2 male dogs not create aggression issues?

Reactions: 4
I understand people do consider their dogs part of the family and like their children etc, but she takes it to another level!!! Annoyed me as well that she got the dog all hyper and aggravated and then just left.

Reactions: 8
Sorry, but if you’re promoting any company especially one that’s gifted you free stuff and given a discount code it’s an AD!! Cute puppy though.

That and I bet he’d rather another lab to a baby which is what she’s going to want next! Anything to put off a baby!

On another note does anyone care like she makes a big deal but realistically people get new dogs all the time! I get they’d introduce him but was the big build up and suspense really necessary!!
Yes!! He has just bought himself another two years kid free with the ring and puppy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry if it's already been posted but this came up on Amazon ...it's Elle's dad...cashing in on his crimes

Amazon product
The about author section states 'Giles Darby grew up in South West England. He spent most of his career in finance, brokering deals on behalf of NatWest bank. Since leaving prison, he now owns and runs a chain of pubs and hotels. He is also the father of successful YouTube entrepreneurs Elle Darby and Lucy Jessica Carter.'

I never realised Lucy and Elle were such innovative entrepreneurs who had created great inventions!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The about author section states 'Giles Darby grew up in South West England. He spent most of his career in finance, brokering deals on behalf of NatWest bank. Since leaving prison, he now owns and runs a chain of pubs and hotels. He is also the father of successful YouTube entrepreneurs Elle Darby and Lucy Jessica Carter.'

I never realised Lucy and Elle were such innovative entrepreneurs who had created great inventions!
Lucy does invent lots of tit meals in her slow cooker

• Haha
Reactions: 46
New puppy and its a 2 minute wonder, will be in a rescue home no doubt in 2 months.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
New puppy and its a 2 minute wonder, will be in a rescue home no doubt in 2 months.
What a wild and weird thing to say hahahahha of course it won’t ffs she’s already got a dog she’s had for ages and clearly loves a lot

Reactions: 42
Awww I actually really enjoyed her new video! Seeing the dogs play together was so cute 🤣

Reactions: 15
Sorry if it's already been posted but this came up on Amazon ...it's Elle's dad...cashing in on his crimes

Amazon product
I watched Lucy’s video with her dad about his time in prison and he says he was innocent/ took the fall for the company or something. Does anyone know what he did and could explain it like I have no idea about finance 😂

Also, her shrieking in her new video made me turn it off haha. Anyone else confused as to why they got another dog when Herbie spends half his time at that doggy hotel? (But it’s ok angellllls he loves it SO MUCH)

Reactions: 11
Was Giles found innocent in the end? I thought there was a law on profiting from publishing criminal memoirs but Giles seems like his daughters in he'd only do something for the fee!

Reactions: 3
I swear all these influencers share the same brain. First Nial and Meggan Grubb get a second dog, then Carys and James top that by announcing "they" are pregnant, and then Elle follows suit with a second dog. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Honestly, anything to get the attention back of them.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.