Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes also so freaking condescending with the I Hope one day you trolls find a dream guy like I did. Wtf you dumb 🐮 not everything is defined by a relationship nor would I ever want her insta perfect life where she looks dead in the eyes but is oh so happy

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Shes also so freaking condescending with the I Hope one day you trolls find a dream guy like I did. Wtf you dumb 🐮 not everything is defined by a relationship nor would I ever want her insta perfect life where she looks dead in the eyes but is oh so happy
It's clearly hit a nerve with her and I think she knows deep down what the true Conman is like! Personally I'd rather be single that have a man like that in my life. She'll never be happy and always wondering what he's up to behind her back! It's clear from the type of people he follows / likes on Instagram and the whole kissing gate. She reminds me of a WAG that knows deep down what the husband is like but puts up with it for the money! Only in their case its the other way around as she could walk away and still have all the money. She continues to put up with him and his tit which just makes her look like the biggest joke! So Elle hun if you read here keep your greasy cheating fiancee', I'll have a man that treats me with some respect and not his own personal cash machine! Thanks hunny angel queen 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's clearly hit a nerve with her and I think she knows deep down what the true Conman is like! Personally I'd rather be single that have a man like that in my life. She'll never be happy and always wondering what he's up to behind her back! It's clear from the type of people he follows / likes on Instagram and the whole kissing gate. She reminds me of a WAG that knows deep down what the husband is like but puts up with it for the money! Only in their case its the other way around as she could walk away and still have all the money. She continues to put up with him and his tit which just makes her look like the biggest joke! So Elle hun if you read here keep your greasy cheating fiancee', I'll have a man that treats me with some respect and not his own personal cash machine! Thanks hunny angel queen 😜
I feel like Elles management need to have a word and tell her that 2 years worth of breakup material/glow ups/story times/working on myself type videos would take in just as much if not more views and money than the wedding shite will. Especially a messy break up that she drags out giving info on a few months after a ‘dream engagement’ 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

Reactions: 10
Elle asking Lucy to be her maid of honour could’ve been a really lovely video but it was horrible - it was all about Jesse! And while Katie was opening her box asking her to be bridesmaid it was all about Lucy and Jesse opening the Angelle clothes!! Done so wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Elle asking Lucy to be her maid of honour could’ve been a really lovely video but it was horrible - it was all about Jesse! And while Katie was opening her box asking her to be bridesmaid it was all about Lucy and Jesse opening the Angelle clothes!! Done so wrong
That's what I thought, Jesse should've been left with the dad if he can't behave, he couldn't stop climbing over Lucy and was trying to open the box. I would've liked to see Katie open her box, she's so kind and lovely.

Reactions: 30
Yes!! Jesse she’ll have stayed inside and Elle should have given just the bridesmaid boxes and Angelle stuff later!!

Reactions: 13
What is it with this family they all seem to be attention seeking even the kids! With the exception of Katie they are a bunch of show offs!

Reactions: 16
I felt sooooo bad for Katie in that video with Lucy being asked to be maid of honour in front of her :( and then rubbing salt in the wounds ‘who else would I have actually asked apart from you’???.... I know Katie probably wouldn’t have been able to arrange everything to Queen Elle’s liking but she could have at least asked them both knowing that Lucy would have done everything anyway? Poor Katie, she handled it so well :(

• Sad
Reactions: 29
i find it so strange that she would be happy to get married at a venue that conman didn’t like! I would hate to get married somewhere that my partner didn’t like, it’s both your wedding not just the bride!

Reactions: 17
i find it so strange that she would be happy to get married at a venue that conman didn’t like! I would hate to get married somewhere that my partner didn’t like, it’s both your wedding not just the bride!
The classic case of some brides get married to be a bride, the real ones marry to be a wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I assume Elle is the one in the leather trousers? Def more of a 12-14 and nothing wrong with it either but to keep saying shes an 8 has to be the biggest joke ever! Just own your size darling YOU ARE NOT AN 8 & PROBABLY NOT EVEN A 10!

I agree but don't forget she's Elle Darby and everything has to be about her! I don't like Connor but she's a price bleep too!

Reactions: 13
Just watched the part of the video where Katie’s opening her bridesmaid box and Lucy starts opening her angelle collection box at the same time and starts saying ‘SISSSSS YOU SPOILT ME’ taking alllll the attention away from Katie. So so unfair what a brat, and then makes it all about her for the maid of honour unveiling... what a mess

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I'm (supposed to be) getting married next year - my wedding venue went bust last week so now we're frantically trying to sort something in the middle of a pandemic!

Anyway, this morning in one of my wedding groups someone suggested watching Elles wedding dress try ons, so I've binged quite a few and oh my god - why does her and her fella have to argue on screen so much?? She seems less annoying on her own, but it seems like he's taking over on her channel!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm (supposed to be) getting married next year - my wedding venue went bust last week so now we're frantically trying to sort something in the middle of a pandemic!

Anyway, this morning in one of my wedding groups someone suggested watching Elles wedding dress try ons, so I've binged quite a few and oh my god - why does her and her fella have to argue on screen so much?? She seems less annoying on her own, but it seems like he's taking over on her channel!
I hated the wedding dress try on she did, what a piss take. She only did it for a laugh because no way would any of them have ever been good enough for her tit show in a million years. He's horrible! I think it's all gone fake tits up since he's been more vocal on her channel...

That's absolutely gutting for you, I had a big 'white' wedding a few years ago and I think if all this had happened while I was trying to plan it, the stress would have killed me 🥺 really hope you manage to get the day you want. Something like that probably wouldn't occur to Elle, she lives her life exactly how she wants, pandemic or not it would seem.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.