Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss the old natural Elle! She looked soooo much better without all the fillers and Botox and awful contouring she used to be so pretty. It’s such a shame, why the need to do this at such a young age it’ll only age them, she looks completely different (I have nothing against surgery but baffles me why people get it to their face early 20s unless they were truly self conscious of something). Her accent and personality has also changed she’s become a lot less well spoken

Reactions: 12
Herbie looks so depressed these days. I was watching tonight’s offering when the husband came in and glared at Con “is he wearing a hair and” no his hairs just greasy “oh....” he walked off and came in a little while later...

“he looks like a proper head” the opinion of probably every “”boyfriend in the back”” 😂

I can’t wait for her candle release nawwwwwwt!!! Over priced festive spice shot no doubt!

Reactions: 11
WTF is going on with her hair in this xmas vid! it looks so so so bad!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
E5671617-8A0A-444A-9DBE-F6E7C9A47B85.png

she’s gonna mention the white company and angelle collection, bet there’s not gonna be many affordable gifts despite lockdown and furlough

Reactions: 15
Honestly the all-white clothes, in all-white house makes them look like two lunatics in an asylum

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 19.07.29.png
Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 19.06.32.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 85
Sorry with the screenshots but I just can't with these two, the end of the latest video where she holds Hector for the thumbnail worthy pic.. she doesn't look impressed/seem happy when he starts to lick at her ten layers of makeup :cautious: also, Herbie looks sad a lot now :(

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 19.42.24.png

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It’s actually disgusting how frivolous she is with money. That’s thousands of pounds worth of furniture THATS LESS THAN A YEAR OLD, and she’s selling it?!?
To make space for furniture from her dead mums house. I’d say that’s an okay reason to get rid of the furniture she has.

Reactions: 30
Does anyone else feel like her clothing company is tryna copy like the white company and like brands she loves. It’s hardly original

Reactions: 22
Now I've only seen the thumbnail for the vid but her house is a bit middle aged isnt it?

Reactions: 2
I think a lot of "influencers" are a bit middle aged. At their age I was scraping by, had a weekend job to supplement my "career" job, didn't go out and about a great deal, but would go out for dinner or dancing with pals a couple of nights a month. I moved abroad for a couple of years, came back.

I'm now doing well for myself (not a brag, just the result of hard work), I bought my first house two years ago with my partner and we got engaged last Christmas. But I'm 36, I've had life experiences good and bad, I've had a lot of struggles, and I've had a lot of good times. I've made memories.

Can't help but feel they've nothing to aspire to - if you've got your "dream house" and are engaged in your mid 20s, what's left? Where do you go from there? And what have you deposited in your memory bank? Weekend trips to Home Bargains / B&M / The Range / Primark.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.