Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle name is spelt 'ellenor' .. so maybe it isn't her
I think maybe it’s just spelt wrong in the news article. Honestly it’s so unlikely for there to be another Elle Darby from Trowbridge that’s the same age it’s a very small town

Reactions: 16
Who do ya’ll follow on ig to see the stories her friends post of her drunk? like the one of her mounting the gay friend? I wanna get stalking her behind the scenes 🤣

Reactions: 4
Who do ya’ll follow on ig to see the stories her friends post of her drunk? like the one of her mounting the gay friend? I wanna get stalking her behind the scenes 🤣
the friends were Kaine_roberts and Lucycollier1, i think the videos are around on tiktok still

I’m not going to get personal about her but Elle isn’t a ‘nice’ person as someone mentioned she’s fake as duck in both looks and personality! The whole act she puts on is just that an act! It’s how she’s makes her money so I wouldn’t feel sorry for her when she’s living in a £500k house and driving in her range! AND before anyone says I’m a hater too, no that’s just my opinion and I think she scams money out of young viewers with her overpriced tit! She doesn’t care about her ‘angel girls’ one bit as long as they continue to bank roll her she’ll unfortunately stay relevant 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Anyone else noticed she's not posted a video this week? And has been super quiet on IG? I'm wondering if they have a new puppy and that's why she's not been online...

Reactions: 6
Elle is far from a young normal nice girl, she is a 24 year old women from a wealthy background, who was privately educated and had a very fortunate privileged upbringing. She dropped out of Uni to pursue a MLM unhealthy scam with her borderline abusive greasy boyfriend, then tried to attract fame by attending the gym a few hours each day and starving herself. This failed so she tried her hand at reality TV which showed how much on an uninteresting person she is, next was the boob job to turn herself into a plastic Barbie to keep her wondering eyed OH away. At this point still a spoilt, work shy princess she sent begging letters to the entire UK and ROI hospitality industry through claiming she was entirely responsible for all of Universal Orlando's success. When a business owner publically responded to Elle's unprofessional freeloading tactics Elle offended anyone over the age of 25 in her response to the backlash and suggested they were all deeply jealous of her. From this point she has only got worse, filled herself with more plastic and exploited her vulnerable sister. An attempt at travelling included multiple free accommodation stays, eating at typical fast food restaurants and the absence of any cultural experiences before coming home as she missed 'shopping'. Elle continued her 'nice young girl image' by selling poor quality, unethically made clothing, not giving earnt credit to the designer and claiming she makes no profit from charging young girls £40 plus for a jumper! Most recently in typical ordinary nice down to earth young girl fashion she scripted, edited and directed her own engagement and broke every quarantine law in doing so just to manipulate viewers by claiming everything is possible simply by manifesting and making a vision board. Elle has openly admitted she wanted to act so has probably been putting on a narrative for the majority of her influencer career.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Stop arguing and move on, report any more users disrupting the thread with arguments. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Just because I said it’s not right to slate someone’s looks before doesn’t mean I’m necessarily a fan of hers, nor would I buy any of her clothes as I can’t see how she could justify charging what she does for them - I just don’t think it serves any purpose to attack her looks so much, it’s plain nasty.

View attachment 268055
I think this is them.

I get rougher vibes from them when you compare them to Elle’s family. Not that I’m judging, I was dragged up on a council estate with druggy family members before anyone jumps on me...😂😂
Oh they're rough. I bet their design clothes and furniture are split across store credit and catalogue payments!! *Cough* studio *cough* JD WILLIAMS *cough*

So unflattering! Elle has a lovely figure but these are not a good look.
Not a bubble butt more squashed pancake

Last edited:
Their friend ( Conman’s Ex Lucy) has a new puppy so I’m going with that. How utterly lame to big that up, just say we’ve got another dog!

Reactions: 13
I bloody called it! They have a new puppy.

Wish these influencers would rescue rather than put money in the pockets of breeders. Did no one learn anything from the Molly Mae incident? :(

Reactions: 18
Thought Conman wanted a Boxer pup!! Guess Elle holds the purse strings so gets to choose,

That and I bet he’d rather another lab to a baby which is what she’s going to want next! Anything to put off a baby!

On another note does anyone care like she makes a big deal but realistically people get new dogs all the time! I get they’d introduce him but was the big build up and suspense really necessary!!

Reactions: 12
Her new video she’s unbearable. I had to switch it off. Hyping up her very agitated dog because she can’t control herself, she’s lucky she didn’t get bit

Sounded like she was having an orgasm at one point

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.