Elle Darby #60 Never a swift, always a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My money is still on it being on the 12th July, their anniversary. Leaves time between Saint's birthday, lines up with her final dress fitting, and Connor saying their wedding was in a couple of weeks during her hen do (weekend of 27th June).
Please no my child’s due that date ☹

She has proved that she has done duck all to address her own prejudices because she has used spin to almost victimise herself instead of addressing the big issues.

She remains a narcissistic prejudiced racist and any company that aligns itself with her after all that has happened must condone her views. They deserve to lose their customers.
Methinks she has been taking lessons on How To Get Away With It from the school of Giles Darby

• Haha
Reactions: 22
At least there’ll be plenty of tattle to read when you’re in labour / doing night feeds
You know that’s actually so true. I’m due tomorrow but expect him to be late and I was hoping he didn’t have to share a birthday with EDLs wedding and have to be reminded of it every year 🙄 but at least I’ll have the entertainment from tattle to keep me going!
Way to turn a negative into a somewhat positive haha

Reactions: 5
The whole reason she's gone quiet on social media in the last few days is to encourage this speculation of when her wedding is going to be... who the hell cares! Don't encourage her God complex- it really doesn't matter when she gets married. It's not going to change the fact that she's a narcissistic arse, who is digging her own grave by marrying the gold-digging arse. Good luck to them!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Your brother knows them? Or you know Connors brother?🤣 where is the wedding?
Haha no it’s just a saying.

BUT I wasn’t joking I do Have a source that tells me a member of the wedding party has annual leave for that week so it’s a guess that’s when it is

Reactions: 13
Very interested in this family drama between Elle and Conor's family. Will be interesting to see who is noticeably absent when the wedding happens. They seem to be intent on giving her a wide berth.

Reactions: 31
Has she hidden the number of likes on her last two posts? Assume as engagement is down? (Sorry if it’s been mentioned)

Reactions: 5
Im just praying it’s not on my birthday. I’d acc change my birth certificate. I already have Lydia Millens anniversary spammed on my socials on my birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has proved that she has done duck all to address her own prejudices because she has used spin to almost victimise herself instead of addressing the big issues.

She remains a narcissistic prejudiced racist and any company that aligns itself with her after all that has happened must condone her views. They deserve to lose their customers.
This is the point that i want all her followers to see!! but they are too blinded by the fakery that after all this time, there has been no learning, there was none done in private in the background either for anyone who suggests that (because if any was done they wouldn't miss the opportunity to make it public as part of the look-at-me show) nothing has changed🤥

Reactions: 6
That’s definitely a makeup trial for the wedding, what else do you have a makeup trial for? So it’s definitely close, my sister had her makeup and hair trial a week before her wedding. The makeup is subtle for her, I was expecting her to be caked in highlighter (like she usually is) so that she’s a shining star for her perfect day.

Also what the hell is that nose contour?! It’s like she has a big streak of chocolate running down her nose

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
That’s definitely a makeup trial for the wedding, what else do you have a makeup trial for? So it’s definitely close, my sister had her makeup and hair trial a week before her wedding. The makeup is subtle for her, I was expecting her to be caked in highlighter (like she usually is) so that she’s a shining star for her perfect day.

Also what the hell is that nose contour?! It’s like she has a big streak of chocolate running down her nose
She suits this style of makeup so much!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
You know that’s actually so true. I’m due tomorrow but expect him to be late and I was hoping he didn’t have to share a birthday with EDLs wedding and have to be reminded of it every year 🙄 but at least I’ll have the entertainment from tattle to keep me going!
Way to turn a negative into a somewhat positive haha
Spicy food and some jiggy jiggy .......... 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She looks like an oompa loompa who’s gotten milk chocolate stuck all over their lips

• Haha
Reactions: 41

I was thinking it’s maybe for a birthday photoshoot for saints first birthday just going by the emoji. I’d my wedding make up trial 6 months before my wedding.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.