Elle Darby #60 Never a swift, always a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you recon this is for elles wedding? Wouldn’t think she’d be stupid enough to attend but then again who knows 🤣🤣
100%
Also find it super interesting that neither Cary’s or Elle were at Megan’s wedding 🥸

Reactions: 15
Hi gals, just wanna mention Lily was never asked to be a maid of honour. She was just asked to be a bridesmaid

Reactions: 3
She's stuck between a rock and a hard place at the moment because if she addresses it further, it will bring more attention to what she did and more people will quite rightly be disgusted and therefore further damage her
She could quite easily do some videos on awareness and not necessarily vlog it as in This is how I changed my racist thinking

But things like:

how to be more aware about other people's lives (hey she could even tie it in with her helping others point in the sparkle video)
Connecting with the wider world
How we can help minorities
introducing your child to other cultures/ways of life

I know these titles sound a bit like a year 5 pshe video, but it'd be a good way of covering how she has improved without her putting off all potential knew angles. She could even say things as simple as "in the past I've had to dig out entrenched thoughts/feelings to become a better person, this is how you can broaden your horizons and be the best version of you". I know it's not the emotional, apologetic, hard working evidence of a transformation video that every affected minority deserves, but it would at least address it.

If that makes sense 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She could quite easily do some videos on awareness and not necessarily vlog it as in This is how I changed my racist thinking

But things like:

how to be more aware about other people's lives (hey she could even tie it in with her helping others point in the sparkle video)
Connecting with the wider world
How we can help minorities
introducing your child to other cultures/ways of life

I know these titles sound a bit like a year 5 pshe video, but it'd be a good way of covering how she has improved without her putting off all potential knew angles. She could even say things as simple as "in the past I've had to dig out entrenched thoughts/feelings to become a better person, this is how you can broaden your horizons and be the best version of you". I know it's not the emotional, apologetic, hard working evidence of a transformation video that every affected minority deserves, but it would at least address it.

If that makes sense 😁
Stop giving her ideas!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly just to come back and act like a normal human being would have been a start, she’s so full of herself. She will earn well enough from SM, but let’s see if Brands want to be associated with her, short term they may make sales from her, but to have their reputation tarnished with working with someone forever tarnished, I don’t think they will want too. Influencers like Elle really are ten a penny, GLM could do any AD Elle could do, without any backlash.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She has proved that she has done duck all to address her own prejudices because she has used spin to almost victimise herself instead of addressing the big issues.

She remains a narcissistic prejudiced racist and any company that aligns itself with her after all that has happened must condone her views. They deserve to lose their customers.

Reactions: 6
Exactly this!

She's stuck between a rock and a hard place at the moment because if she addresses it further, it will bring more attention to what she did and more people will quite rightly be disgusted and therefore further damage her image.

However if she carries on ignoring the situation the people who are aware of what she did will keep calling her out and there will continue to be an undercurrent of disappointment from her preexisting 'fans'.

I think she's probably hoping that the vocal few will eventually die down enough for her to return to business as normal.
I think she’s gone about it totally the wrong way with trying to victimise herself on all of this. She could of named the video “9 ways I’ve tried to improve myself” and talked about her therapy and mindfulness making her a better person rather then being all “oh poor me I’ve lost sooo much feel sorry for me” vibe.

Reactions: 22
Her weight loss looks great but her face!!! Wtf from the front it just looks completely flat, like there's no bridge to her nose and her eyes are on level with her face there's that much trough filler pumped in there, and did I miss something because when did it become a look to look really sweaty, greasy and shiny

Reactions: 25
My money is still on it being on the 12th July, their anniversary. Leaves time between Saint's birthday, lines up with her final dress fitting, and Connor saying their wedding was in a couple of weeks during her hen do (weekend of 27th June).

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s tomorrow 7/7 it’s their absolute fave number at the end of the day

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.