Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bunnyboo

VIP Member
Update on latest dislike to like ratio.. I'm glad people aren't buying her BS.

Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 01.12.11.png

Also me disliking all of Elle's videos:

work.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 128

bunnyboo

VIP Member
Literally no UK influencers I follow have mentioned the America abortion thing so it’s hardly just disgraceful that Elle hasn’t mentioned it when she’s been on her hen do all weekend 🙄 seems like literally just looking for anything to moan about sometimes, also quite ridiculous to expect them to give the remainder of their food from the grazing table to food banks lol can’t say I’ve ever in my life had a party and given the food leftovers to a food bank, yes some may go to waste but they also could’ve taken some home, we don’t know the ins and outs and yet she’s being called disgusting etc for that??
Nearly every message you post here is defending Elle and/or arguing with other Tattlers 🧐

Seems pretty suspicious fam.

Screenshot 2022-06-26 at 18.41.46.png

Screenshot 2022-06-26 at 18.41.59.png

sipping-tea-side-eye.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Some of you weren’t around in her pregnancy digestive full on tiny crack days and it shows 🤣 this thread is very PG nowadays…no ones called her fat but she edits a few inches off 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Following on from the end of the previous thread, the whole "Yous are no better than her" "80% of comments are bullying her" .... this is a GOSSIP site.... 🙄🤷🏽‍♀️

Not everything you read you are going to agree with, don't take every comment to heart, if you are that bothered by someone's joke or opinion then mute them. I don't always agree with the comments about her eye squint, but I scroll on and don't engage in it. Opinions are like arse holes, everyone's got one (unless you just have a tiny crack....)

Elle uses her profile to lie about her perfect life, image and lifestyle. She's made countless people feel insecure about their own looks and self image because she's hustled hard to create this online persona that some people (still) want to aspire to. That's what brings people to her thread.... to call her out and let off steam because this is a safe space for people that need to vent.

Yes her flaws get picked out, she openly thrives on sharing her life in public - buy she doesn't have to. She wants to for the money, attention and not to have to get a real job. You can't upload a photo with a chiselled jaw and slim legs, then have a friend upload a picture from the same event looking different. She is fair game to be criticised. Criticism is not the same as bullying.

And with that.... have a beautiful Sunday Anglezzzz! ✌💋📐 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 101

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Save yourself the watch.

She’s speaking about how the huge original wedding was cancelled when ‘’they were offline’’ as they realised it wasn’t them. They are now having a small wedding abroad with ‘people they truly love’ she said it’s a very different wedding with a small guest list.

They realised when they were offline they spent a lot financially and it wasn’t what they wanted 🤣 aka they were skint, had no Connors family and no mates. Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101

Fishflakes

194E6277-B098-48E1-997E-9959D57E6FBA.jpeg

(Don’t worry Elle, that’s polish as in rubbing something to make it smooth and shiny, not Polish)

• Haha
Reactions: 97
My first Elle thread suggestion

Elle Darby #61 her comeback sparkle's a flop, she's throwing Insta-strops, hey racist boo just stop

• Haha
Reactions: 92