Elle Darby #60 Never a swift, always a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean realistically how long can this last for her , after the wedding and honeymoon what repetitive material will she put out and people haven’t forgiven her , it seems like her target audience is now teenagers , she’s very tacky whereas Gemma miles is mature and homely and comes across humble
The second she can she’ll have another baby because you aren’t allowed to be held accountable for anything and become a martyr once you have a baby 🥴🥴🥴 she’ll use the “trolling pregnant women” thing to ease back in

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I've had to create an account because I'm raging 🤣 I do not follow her insta nor watch her YT videos. But I've seen her behaviour posted on here the last few days and needed to vent! I want nothing to do with any of her social media so won't be commenting. I'll chance that she really does read here (highly likely)

Do she not understand that, in the real world, if she had a "normal" job, she would have been dismissed due to the resurfaced comments? she is so incredibly lucky to be in the position she is in. And I don't believe the BS that influencing is hard work. Training to be a doctor, solicitor, pilot, paramedic, police officer and so so many other jobs, is hard work. She literally does not know the meaning of it; she has a few rejections when she asks for freebies. Boo hoo.

Now, she has the lunacy to essentially make out that all should be forgiven by now and she doesn't deserve the hate? She looks agitated and inconvenienced in the pictures of her story - her true colours are really showing under all the pressure. She's so entitled and selfish, she needs to get her head out of her ass and live a normal, quiet life away from social media. And hope her future employer doesn't find the tweets.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So jordan her bro in law posted some vids the other day of the progress of his and lucys renovation on their house, when the screen panned around the house next door was also going through a big renovation. Previously there was talk that EDL had bought the house next door. So my thought process is that they are staying in their westbury house whilst new house is completed, hence all her funds are tied up buying the new house and renovation until westbury sells. They would have had the big wedding if it had not been for all the stories coming out as most of it was gifted, now that's happened they cannot afford it so had to cancel. My theory on it all!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.