Elle Darby #60 Never a swift, always a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she’s only gone to Manchester for her hen, I expected her to go abroad. Maybe plans changed when she was outed as a racist

Reactions: 40
Laughing over here at those who think that Elle looks different in her own photos because she "knows her angles". Bless.

I’m surprised she’s only gone to Manchester for her hen, I expected her to go abroad. Maybe plans changed when she was outed as a racist
It's such a mess at the airports that I think it was probably wise. Also easier to festoon somewhere in beige/get a tacky limo etc. organised here.

Reactions: 21
Laughing over here at those who think that Elle looks different in her own photos because she "knows her angles". Bless.

It's such a mess at the airports that I think it was probably wise. Also easier to festoon somewhere in beige/get a tacky limo etc. organised here.
not saying she doesn’t edit her photos at all cause everyone does i.e filters etc but I don’t necessarily think she’s editing herself skinnier lol. I know myself that I look different on pictures people have taken of me that caught me off guard over ones I particularly posed on?

Reactions: 9
I'm interested to know if Conners family are going to be invited to wedding, given non got invited to the Hen

Reactions: 20
Following on from the end of the previous thread, the whole "Yous are no better than her" "80% of comments are bullying her" .... this is a GOSSIP site.... 🙄🤷🏽‍♀️

Not everything you read you are going to agree with, don't take every comment to heart, if you are that bothered by someone's joke or opinion then mute them. I don't always agree with the comments about her eye squint, but I scroll on and don't engage in it. Opinions are like arse holes, everyone's got one (unless you just have a tiny crack....)

Elle uses her profile to lie about her perfect life, image and lifestyle. She's made countless people feel insecure about their own looks and self image because she's hustled hard to create this online persona that some people (still) want to aspire to. That's what brings people to her thread.... to call her out and let off steam because this is a safe space for people that need to vent.

Yes her flaws get picked out, she openly thrives on sharing her life in public - buy she doesn't have to. She wants to for the money, attention and not to have to get a real job. You can't upload a photo with a chiselled jaw and slim legs, then have a friend upload a picture from the same event looking different. She is fair game to be criticised. Criticism is not the same as bullying.

And with that.... have a beautiful Sunday Anglezzzz! ✌💋📐 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 101
Following on from the end of the previous thread, the whole "Yous are no better than her" "80% of comments are bullying her" .... this is a GOSSIP site.... 🙄🤷🏽‍♀️

Not everything you read you are going to agree with, don't take every comment to heart, if you are that bothered by someone's joke or opinion then mute them. I don't always agree with the comments about her eye squint, but I scroll on and don't engage in it. Opinions are like arse holes, everyone's got one (unless you just have a tiny crack....)

Elle uses her profile to lie about her perfect life, image and lifestyle. She's made countless people feel insecure about their own looks and self image because she's hustled hard to create this online persona that some people (still) want to aspire to. That's what brings people to her thread.... to call her out and let off steam because this is a safe space for people that need to vent.

Yes her flaws get picked out, she openly thrives on sharing her life in public - buy she doesn't have to. She wants to for the money, attention and not to have to get a real job. You can't upload a photo with a chiselled jaw and slim legs, then have a friend upload a picture from the same event looking different. She is fair game to be criticised. Criticism is not the same as bullying.

I always find it fun to read through these people’s posts on other threads 😄 most are not so innocent then… 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Is that how it is? So just because this is a gossip site it’s ok😂😅
If she makes other people feel insecure about their looks then I’m sorry but that’s a them problem🤷🏼‍♀️ If she edits her pictures or whatever she’s fully allowed to do it if it makes her feel better, she can’t be blamed for other people feeling shite about themselves, think everyone knows by now that social media isn’t reality half the time, if people are seriously that affected by what someone else chooses to do with their own photos or social media accounts maybe they should try get some help rather than bitching about it on a gossip site

And exactly.. lol if you don’t agree with my opinion then don’t take it to heart and scroll past, take your own advice lovely

nah - calling her fat etc is bullying, anything that’s slagging the way she looks is bullying sorry if you don’t quite understand that. Opinions are different to bullying. Saying shes edited the photos as they’re both different etc is an opinion but then continuing to say it’s because she’s fat in real life that’s when it becomes bullying :)

so I could call someone ugly/ fat but it’s ok as long as I say it’s just my opinion? It’s clearly bullying lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If she makes other people feel insecure about their looks then I’m sorry but that’s a them problem🤷🏼‍♀️ If she edits her pictures or whatever she’s fully allowed to do it if it makes her feel better, she can’t be blamed for other people feeling shite about themselves, think everyone knows by now that social media isn’t reality half the time, if people are seriously that affected by what someone else chooses to do with their own photos or social media accounts maybe they should try get some help rather than bitching about it on a gossip site

And exactly.. lol if you don’t agree with my opinion then don’t take it to heart and scroll past, take your own advice lovely

nah - calling her fat etc is bullying, anything that’s slagging the way she looks is bullying sorry if you don’t quite understand that. Opinions are different to bullying. Saying shes edited the photos as they’re both different etc is an opinion but then continuing to say it’s because she’s fat in real life that’s when it becomes bullying :)

so I could call someone ugly/ fat but it’s ok as long as I say it’s just my opinion? It’s clearly bullying lol
But it's okay for you to call someone a crackpot? Get off your high horse lolll. Its tattle and will never change, get over it

Reactions: 55

Who has called her fat though? I’ve seen people comment about how it looks like she’s lost weight (my opinion, as I’ve seen her in her car passing by) and I’ve seen people say she looks no different, or that she looks different in different pictures. I’ve not seen anyone call her fat?

Why are you here, in all seriousness? You know what this page is, you know what this site is. There are much worse said about other people across this site. You seem like you just want to cause trouble and I don’t quite get it. By all means call people out for bullying because some people do take it too far (for example, the Katie pregnant claims - big no) but no one here is bullying 🤯🤯

Reactions: 45

She doesn't have to go to the effort of searching herself up on a gossip site and reading through comments though does she. I'd rather be called fat than a racist tbh but are we going to not call her that either incase it offends her?

Reactions: 27
Yes calling people fat is bullying - but as others have mentioned above, I’m yet to see any comments here calling her fat.
And we need to recalibrate a second here. She’s not an average Joe bloggs grafting a 9-5, trying to survive in what we’d all agree are trying times.
She’s a woman who has profiting off this squeaky clean wholesome image! ‘Ohhh I’m so insecure about my body that’s why I wear baggy clothes’ - grow up, you are perpetuating the problem. She’s what, nearly 27? Not only has she built a beige empire on this choccy biscuit and cup of tea, snuggly loungewear, hi angel-boo I’m just like you, YouTube is my passion false narrative - but she was outed as a tit person and the beige drones have flocked back to her like a fly around tit.
I only started reading here a few months ago and I wouldn’t have spotted the editing, fillers, careful poses myself. It’s important we discuss this because she has made money from all of us by LYING and making herself seem holier than thou.

EDIT: sorry if this doesn’t make a lot of sense I was on a treadmill when typing it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 38
When is she getting married? I thought Emily McNair's wedding was quite close as she's collected her gown?

Reactions: 2
Some of you weren’t around in her pregnancy digestive full on tiny crack days and it shows 🤣 this thread is very PG nowadays…no ones called her fat but she edits a few inches off 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

I've not seen anyone call her fat or ugly.( she isn't) Just called out on the fake pics. Laughable that people are being labelled as bullies when she is a racist hole lol.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.