Elle Darby #60 Never a swift, always a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True to her word, she is living a manifestation of her apology. She's learned from her mistakes and now welcomes diversity in her life, which is why she has allowed her brunette friends to attend her hen do, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Why did it never occur to Elle to actually do something to help the minorities/people she offended? Even if it wasn’t genuine and just for redemption. She could of been like ‘yeah I’m not sorry but I’ll pretend to be’ but instead she’s gone ‘I’m not sorry and I’m not even gonna act like I am’. She literally could of done some educational videos, she could of spoke to minorities about their experiences, she could of discussed prejudices that people hold without even necessarily being conscious of them, reshared some charities or petitions. It genuinely would of been so simple. It has made me question if she’s come back to share the wedding and Saint’s birthday so she gets free stuff and then after that she won’t bother as much with her content (not that she bothers much as it is with that piss poor stuff she posts). I just don’t see how she’s so ignorant that she can’t see what she’s doing isn’t sustainable. Unless she shows real change people will grow bored of her fakeness. Yes she has her adolescent angels but they will grow up one day and she’s not thinking long term, she could of made herself the face of redemption and been apart of a much bigger conversation but instead she’s continuing with the same fake, look at me boring content as always

Reactions: 24
I believe she doesn’t want to draw any attention to what she did and that’s why it hasn’t been addressed. She’s playing it out as if she took a break for herself and hopes no one looks further into it. She just wants to bury it and will keep posting until people stop commenting. The only thing she has changed is her dress size

Reactions: 26
Why did it never occur to Elle to actually do something to help the minorities/people she offended? Even if it wasn’t genuine and just for redemption. She could of been like ‘yeah I’m not sorry but I’ll pretend to be’ but instead she’s gone ‘I’m not sorry and I’m not even gonna act like I am’. She literally could of done some educational videos, she could of spoke to minorities about their experiences, she could of discussed prejudices that people hold without even necessarily being conscious of them, reshared some charities or petitions. It genuinely would of been so simple. It has made me question if she’s come back to share the wedding and Saint’s birthday so she gets free stuff and then after that she won’t bother as much with her content (not that she bothers much as it is with that piss poor stuff she posts). I just don’t see how she’s so ignorant that she can’t see what she’s doing isn’t sustainable. Unless she shows real change people will grow bored of her fakeness. Yes she has her adolescent angels but they will grow up one day and she’s not thinking long term, she could of made herself the face of redemption and been apart of a much bigger conversation but instead she’s continuing with the same fake, look at me boring content as always
It never occurred to her as she believes she is the victim, and were just jealous of her fame

Reactions: 13
I believe she doesn’t want to draw any attention to what she did and that’s why it hasn’t been addressed. She’s playing it out as if she took a break for herself and hopes no one looks further into it. She just wants to bury it and will keep posting until people stop commenting. The only thing she has changed is her dress size
Exactly this!

She's stuck between a rock and a hard place at the moment because if she addresses it further, it will bring more attention to what she did and more people will quite rightly be disgusted and therefore further damage her image.

However if she carries on ignoring the situation the people who are aware of what she did will keep calling her out and there will continue to be an undercurrent of disappointment from her preexisting 'fans'.

I think she's probably hoping that the vocal few will eventually die down enough for her to return to business as normal.

Reactions: 17
Since she’s come back to YouTube all of her videos have been shorter than 15 mins long. I guess it must be mentally draining keeping up the pretence that your life is perfect and your a decent human being

Reactions: 24
Since she’s come back to YouTube all of her videos have been shorter than 15 mins long. I guess it must be mentally draining keeping up the pretence that your life is perfect and your a decent human being
I think she’s doing this just to ease herself back in, Saints birthday and the wedding will be big extreme videos with all the planning and partys. She knows that’s what will bring people in

Reactions: 7
Exactly, said this before. There will be people who don’t know what she’s done, she won’t want to be telling them.

Reactions: 8
A
Exactly, said this before. There will be people who don’t know what she’s done, she won’t want to be telling them.
And when her name changes to Swift she’ll think she’s been let off fully now she has a new name that won’t be associated with her racism

Reactions: 13
Thread title Elle Darby#61 “Changing her name to escape shame, “Countess Tinycrackular”, still racist just the same”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
She’s definitely getting married this week probably the 7th or Saturday, as we know she loves the number because of anniversaries or whatever😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.