Elle Darby #60 Never a swift, always a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s definitely a makeup trial for the wedding, what else do you have a makeup trial for? So it’s definitely close, my sister had her makeup and hair trial a week before her wedding. The makeup is subtle for her, I was expecting her to be caked in highlighter (like she usually is) so that she’s a shining star for her perfect day.

Also what the hell is that nose contour?! It’s like she has a big streak of chocolate running down her nose
I’m guessing by the angel 👼🏼 emoji it’s either something to do with Saints birthday like a family photo shoot with a tacky cake smash or it’s something to do with Angelle but I can’t imagine it’s that yet

Reactions: 11
Why the hell is she so orange!! This look isn’t it so sorry.

This look is giving me Coco Montrese (if you know you know!)

• Haha
Reactions: 49
That’s definitely a makeup trial for the wedding, what else do you have a makeup trial for? So it’s definitely close, my sister had her makeup and hair trial a week before her wedding. The makeup is subtle for her, I was expecting her to be caked in highlighter (like she usually is) so that she’s a shining star for her perfect day.

Also what the hell is that nose contour?! It’s like she has a big streak of chocolate running down her nose
What a mucky mess 💩

Reactions: 5
Just be mindful that people on here have brown/black skin. Doesn't resemble poo!!
You mean people like me. What an idiotic comment to make. What's on her face is not a skin colour it literally look like what my cat left in his litterbox

• Haha
Reactions: 100
You mean people like me. What an idiotic comment to make. What's on her face is not a skin colour it literally look like what my cat left in his litterbox
It isn't an idiot comment. I've heard white girls say these kind of things before about orangey tan, saying it look like pooey brown. I'm mixed myself so just assumed it was another one of those comments. No offence intended.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It isn't an idiot comment. I've heard white girls say these kind of things before about orangey tan, saying it look like pooey brown. I'm mixed myself so just assumed it was another one of those comments. No offence intended.
None taken.
Ye I know what you mean

If you look close, her top says Angelle. It’s definitely for Angelle collection.. HA if she thinks that will do well again

• Haha
Reactions: 14

the choccy digestives duh 🍪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.