Elle Darby #60 Never a swift, always a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought it was just lucy.

Cba to give her a view on yt did Connor sister go to Elle hen do or does she still dislike her?
It was just Lucy but then she asked Lilly around November/December time I think around the last angelle collection pop up possibly? she bought her a Monica Vinader bracelet and a matching one for herself - it was in a video

Reactions: 5
I’m so bored of this victim mentality….guess what hun you can control what happens to you by not making racist vile tweets. She really is doing herself no favours at the moment.
Unless you're not white and/or British in which case you can have your inner peace freely destroyed by a racist

Her likes have really gone down haven’t they

Also I find this so insensitive? Having it all? Con how can you have it all when your fiancé is a raging racist 🤢
Yeah insensitive and also shows how shallow they are. Not an ounce of education between them, no positive personality traits, no desire to better themselves, no gratitude for the privileges they've been given in life, no work towards using their platform for greater good, probably no genuine love or happiness, and half the people surrounding them are purely hangers-on after social media attention for themselves. I wouldn't really call that having it all and it's sad they think that's what life is about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve had to comment on her recent video, pretty certain comments are being deleted but her “angels” are just pissing me off so much 🤦‍♀️ Surely they can see she’s literally still a racist and always will be, she’s done nothing to change and if she was in a normal job she would be sacked.

Reactions: 17
after the comments on the last video, she's got some brass neck uploading the hen do one

Do us all a favour big belly photoshop, duck off into oblivion "aNd CoMe BaCk WhEn YoU hAvE tHe RiGhT mEsSaGe" 👋 thanks

Reactions: 30
I am sure it was always 9th July? but that was the original one, not sure where this one is going to be, if I hear anything I will report in 😂
If it is the 9th then they’re incredibly selfish. What parent would try and outshine their child on their first birthday?! And every birthday after that to be honest. It’ll always be about their anniversary rather than Saints birthday.

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure the one year old wouldn’t be too fussed if their wedding was by his birthday. All the family are together, would make sense in that regard. It’s only in the future if you wanted a night away for your anniversary it Could be a negative but some people would celebrate as a family 🤷🏼‍♀️ (and some doesn’t even celebrate anniversaries at all (obvs Elle absolutely would though)

It’s embarrassing that all her friends so openly support their ‘relationship’ after knowing full well how many times he’s cheated on her, she’s such a mug
How many times do we think he’s cheated? Like he’s justalways texting other girls or specific hook-ups?

Reactions: 11
Just annoys me that she’s just waltzed back to YouTube doing what she’s always done (boasting/bragging about her life) as if nothing has happened.
Also, have to say finding her content so unbelievably boring.

Reactions: 21
I can't believe she's marrying a man who was texting other women only a few months ago - what could possibly go wrong :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: ?

Reactions: 25
A visual recap - The best of the worst of the Carby-NoLongerDarby-Party

Creepy Conman is in his element, a garage full of plastic-fantastic, white women 🧐

Screenshot 2022-07-03 at 16.26.01.png

A clearly uncomfortable human-prop Katie, being put front and centre for views (ft. creepy Con as the fianceé in the back)

Screenshot 2022-07-03 at 16.13.48.png

It wouldn't be a Carby-Party without a EveryLastDetail_x plug.. this party planner can masquerade all of your racist sins with over-the-top balloon arches and a sacrificial 'grazing table' - dedicated to Elle's gluttony ofc

Screenshot 2022-07-03 at 16.14.47.png

Even in balloon form, Con's creepy energy can be felt in the room :sick: I wonder what he was up to in his garage whilst Elle was living it up.. in Manchester (sorry off-topic, but Manchester is so anti-climatic tbh)

Screenshot 2022-07-03 at 16.16.29.png

This whole mess... I mean even Jess doesn't know how to react tbh. Has Lily been demoted? Why not pick Katie, your alleged 'favourite person ever'? So many questions, so much awkwardness but it's OK because Elle put a 'lol' in a crappy font.

Screenshot 2022-07-03 at 16.15.45.png

And lastly, I'm kind of hoping better quality footage of our Angelle boo queen surfaces, shaking her tiny bum crack. She always puts on quite the show.

Screenshot 2022-07-03 at 16.18.00.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It was just Lucy but then she asked Lilly around November/December time I think around the last angelle collection pop up possibly? she bought her a Monica Vinader bracelet and a matching one for herself - it was in a video
Who is lily again? Hard to keep up 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s turned the like count off her recent pictures, clearly doesn’t want people to see her engagement is going down now that she’s pissing people off 😅

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.