Elle Darby #6 Dreaming Of The Day She’s Wed, Size 8 -10 Just In Her Head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s engaged ffs🤢that’s not right

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone seen the video of her riding her best mates fella
Excuse me what? 🤣🤣 where was this??

Sorry just saw...

Hahahhahaha he looks like the boyfriend of a daughter who's mum thinks she's a milf, so she attacks all the young lads 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he's stuggling to hold her up in her bungle coat. bleeping hell 😭😭😭😭

Are these the friends who are pregnant?! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Excuse me what? 🤣🤣 where was this??

Sorry just saw...

Hahahhahaha he looks like the boyfriend of a daughter who's mum thinks she's a milf, so she attacks all the young lads 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he's stuggling to hold her up in her bungle coat. bleeping hell 😭😭😭😭

Are these the friends who are pregnant?! 😳
I don’t think those two are pregnant, if it’s the two I think you’re thinking of, from what I can tell they don’t leave the house and their joined at the hip so there’s no way Elle would be riding his crotch!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t those two are pregnant, if it’s the two I think you’re thinking of, from what I can tell they don’t leave the house and their joined at the hip so there’s no way Elle would be riding his crotch!
It's not safe for them to go out if this freak is waiting for them to grind on them 🤣

I'll have to have a nose. All these people look the same to me 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's not safe for them to go out if this freak is waiting for them to grind on them 🤣

I'll have to have a nose. All these people look the same to me 😄
Hahaha that’s very true! 😂😂
I think you’re thinking of James and Carys?

this was lucycollier01, someone needs to save that video of Elle... I seriously hope she wakes up and regrets that because she couldn’t look anymore desperate if she tried!

maybe this is the reason she dresses like a slut, but she got committed too young and she’s now wishing she slept around instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh good god. The poor guy looks so uncomfortable while Elle is pretty much rubbing herself up against him and grinding on him 🤢🤢.

Reactions: 12
Hahaha that’s very true! 😂😂
I think you’re thinking of James and Carys?

this was lucycollier01, someone needs to save that video of Elle... I seriously hope she wakes up and regrets that because she couldn’t look anymore desperate if she tried!

maybe this is the reason she dresses like a slut, but she got committed too young and she’s now wishing she slept around instead!
Ah yes doh! Silly me.. she's not inundated with pals I should have realised 🤣🤣🤣

It will all end in tears there's no way she will be with con artist for keeps. One or the other will be off banging what they can.

She's a gift 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG she’s vile! That coat makes her look older and adds to the desperate housewife vibe she’s got going on!

Obviously they are all drunk but no matter how drunk I was I wouldn’t ride one of my mates fellas like that it’s just wrong and makes her look like a right tart. Kat slater vibes too 😂😂😂

To add if she had put some clothes on to start maybe she’d not have needed that coat 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah yes doh! Silly me.. she's not inundated with pals I should have realised 🤣🤣🤣

It will all end in tears there's no way she will be with con artist for keeps. One or the other will be off banging what they can.

She's a gift 🤣🤣
Yeah I don’t think she really has any friends at all, not any that she sees without James hovering over either! 🤣🤣

yeah definitely! I hate this phrase, but she comes across as proper thirsty in that video, like some slutty teenage girl with no self respect who flashes her tits on the maga strip and grinds on her besties bfs!

Reactions: 6
Oh wow both of those were so embarrassing! Also hilarious that he looked so uncomfortable and was struggling to even hold her whilst she was doing the weirdest attempt at grinding

Reactions: 12
She’s grinding on the floor acting like a stripper. 🤢🤢🤢 notice how she’s not put any of this on her stories. She’s not daft she knows it’s not a good look to her young followers.

Reactions: 13
So funny how she tries to make out she’s so classy and then you see videos of her like that showing her true colours.. TRASH 😂

She clearly respects her fiancé then doesn’t she 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.