Elle Darby #6 Dreaming Of The Day She’s Wed, Size 8 -10 Just In Her Head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fantastic job at social distancing there aannnnnnnggggggeeeeeeeelllllllllllllll!!! Lovely to see such law-abiding citizens being great examples for their impressionable young fanbases!

I wonder if any of her minions will get blocked if they ask about it :rolleyes:

MInd you, I messaged her when she was posting about all those courses she was taking (remember those? Interior Design, Crystal Reading, Angel Spotting or whatever) to let her know that it'd taken me a couple of hours but I'd finally been able to track down info confirming that the courses would not be accepted as legal qualifications in a professional capacity, so e.g. someone adding the Interior Design one to their CV wouldn't have it counted if they were job-hunting (they would actually have been laughed in, in all likelihood :(), so perhaps she should mention that on her stories because people were spending a lot of money on those courses, and you can guess what Angel Honey Boo did... She totally ignored it! I guess kudos for not blocking me, but she DID stop posting about them after that... After loads of people had already wasted their money.

Reactions: 17
I think she's intimidated by Lucy and the relationship her and Con had. So she acts like that to try get the attention.

Reactions: 8
I see why she’s dressed like a hooker now. It’s because that girl was round who’s 100% conman type and he likes her photos doesn’t he?!! Think Elle is abit insecure when it comes to conman, she only ever dresses for him

Reactions: 17
She’s gonna wake up, log on here and all the videos will be gone in a second. I don’t even understand why they would post something like this, to show how much of a good time they had lol?

Reactions: 3
She’s gonna wake up, log on here and all the videos will be gone in a second. I don’t even understand why they would post something like this, to show how much of a good time they had lol?
I would imagine though someone will save them, because you can do that, what goes online stays online! 😂😂

Reactions: 4

She can't control others Instagram accounts, so hopefully they'll keep it up to piss her off 😂 😂😂😂

She can't control others Instagram accounts, so hopefully they'll keep it up to piss her off 😂 😂😂😂
I’d be mortified if I did something like that and it ended up online for everyone to see😂😂 luckily I ain’t a thirsty hoe so I don’t behave like that 😂😂

Reactions: 9
I’d be mortified if I did something like that and it ended up online for everyone to see😂😂 luckily I ain’t a thirsty hoe so I don’t behave like that 😂😂

Same but shes only got herself to blame. The other girl is abit tamer, it's like Elle has to out do her in the hoe stakes!

I see a bad case of thrush coming on with those shorts she’s been wearing last night! Everything, like EVERYTHING is eating those shorts!! 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Was con there? How old is Elle? What a way to behave and if it was con with a girl doing that she would go ballistic at him!

Was con there? How old is Elle? What a way to behave and if it was con with a girl doing that she would go ballistic at him!
Yeah he was there! She’s 24, same age as me and I can’t say I’ve ever behaved that way and I wouldn’t do either. She’s acting like a middle aged married woman with children who’s sick of her boring husband, sick of her kids and sick of life in general so she’s gone off the deep end and is humping everything in sight.

Reactions: 19
Seeing photos of that Lucy girl compared to Elle shows what a girl of their age should look like. Even if Lucy has had fillers it’s subtle and suits her face. Elle looks 10-15 years older than her.

Reactions: 12
The way she was wrapped around that man and twerking/grinding is so inappropriate for an engaged woman!
My fiancé would kick off if I did that, and rightly so

Reactions: 23
I can’t see Lucy’s stories of El grinding or has it all been put private now ? surely I can’t be the only one who thinks Lucy’s bf is rather camp, I thought it was Sam Smith at first

I can’t see Lucy’s stories of El grinding or has it all been put private now ? surely I can’t be the only one who thinks Lucy’s bf is rather camp, I thought it was Sam Smith at first
Yeah it’s been set to private! You can still Lucy’s boyfriend posts though.

Reactions: 1
She’s so gross!! Wtf was she thinking! Awful outfit, no class at all!

Reactions: 2
Yeah it’s been set to private! You can still Lucy’s boyfriend posts though.
Yeah watched those, less class than a pint glass and yes agreed I don’t think the young ANGELS would be impressed with the antics hence why she hasn’t put them on her stories or for her Father to see, utter embarrassment

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.