Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libramoongirl

Plastic-Fantastic Elanor Jane.
Engaged to a man with no sign of a brain,
Left a little blue box out to start a debate,
While she plays her new song ‘Im a size 8’ 🎹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Seashellsshesells

It's almost time for a new thread and I'm trying to incorporate the ridiculous amounts of filler, shout-out to the haters and that time she humped her kitchen floor and then made her friends take the video down. This is tricky! 😂 best I can come up with is this:

Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters while humping the floor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

pineapple321

Connor saying that this christmas will be 'the best one yet'... when it's Elle and Katie's first one without their mum :( not sure Con..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
What is an autumn morning routine? I’m guessing a luxury influencers get when they have no where to be. My autumn morning routine is get up 5am washing load on, get dressed, get kids dressed out the door by 7 drop of to where they need to be then of to work for 8am.. funny enough it’s the same as spring, oh and summer and winter 😒
Gets out of her autumnal bed. Wearing her autumnal pjs and she goes to the bathroom and using pumpkin spice infused toilet roll, skincare, air freshener, then she’ll put on her autumnal SUSTAINABLE clothes and goes for a walk with herbie with the leaves crunching beneath her feet, then comes home and lights a pumpkin spice/christmas themed candle etc etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Sansan

Both of their fashion “styles” disgust me :sick: She looks like a 50 year old cougar wife and he looks like one of those greasy club promoters in Spain or whatever..

1C89A93C-D943-45A7-B6AD-BC8FACC0E824.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I respect myself and have bought one, I have bought some stuff from her in the past and her stuff is actually really good quality!! I was really shocked when I got my first items so that’s why I’m buying again! I’m not buying it to fund her ‘filler addiction’ I’m buying it because I actually like it ☺
New member... check
All posts are on Elle's thread(s)... check
All posts kissing her arse... check

Ok angel boo :ROFLMAO: next you'll be telling us her taste in interiors IS classy and luxe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
9ABC767D-0C0C-4FC4-820D-715EAD7836FA.jpeg
Think I’ve just been sick in my mouth. What a sad little kiss arse she is. Get a fucking grip, he’s hardly running into burning buildings or fighting in a fucking war, Jesus Christ some people are sad.

Also I watched the Costa moment (skipped the rest because it’s total shite). I don’t blame the woman for her reaction. Everyone is slagging her off in the comments because they’re wedged up con and elle’s asses, but the woman clearly was confused and thought she was having the piss taken out of her. Let people get on with their jobs instead of making it harder ffs.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

ShondyLife

Chatty Member
I don’t think she was trying to hide the labels at all, when she was going through the clothes at the end she was just lying the clothes out and you could see all of the labels. People are too bothered about what this girl wears and her sizing! Let her be what she wants to god damn be.
Are you actually ok hun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Sansan

Omg I’m sorry but she looks even more trashy with that new hair (is it even possible? Yes, it is) she keeps reminding me of the evil stepmom from A Cinderella Story... only difference is that Elle looks even dirtier..

A809C7B6-27E6-4F41-BE8A-8AD22B97CADC.png

6356F804-5950-4E9E-A315-1D2666D0C870.gif
1DCB783F-8132-42D2-BE4C-EE837F975EF7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Socks221

What is an autumn morning routine? I’m guessing a luxury influencers get when they have no where to be. My autumn morning routine is get up 5am washing load on, get dressed, get kids dressed out the door by 7 drop of to where they need to be then of to work for 8am.. funny enough it’s the same as spring, oh and summer and winter 😒

• Haha
  • Heart

Victoria sponge cake

Chatty Member
Also I'm further into the video now.. I am LIVING for employee in Costa who said "RIGHHTTT.. just tell me what you want to order" lol. Good on her! As someone who worked in retail for 6 long years, I was so familiar with her 'I'm so over this bullshit' tone of voice :D

Hahhahhahahhaha "just come to the window when you're ready"

God bless this woman.
I work for Starbucks in a drive thru and I was LIVINGGG for the Costa ladies response 😂 these dumb ass youtubers don’t understand how inconvenient it is to try and pull up previous orders, plus drive thrus are marked on their drive thru times so we just want you to order ASAP and get through 🤦🏼‍♀️ And for them to say “she was mean” “someone’s in a bad mood” honestly fuck off and try to do her job

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Actually burst out laughing at her outfit today 🥴😳🤣🤣🤣🤣 wtf is wrong with the girl she looks ridiculous 🤦🏼‍♀️ if I was the hotel manager I'd be telling her not to sit on the furniture 😄🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Libramoongirl

Oh bless!! Did you remember to close the last thread by letting admin know?
Doing it now (while peeling a 2nd lot of spuds 😂😂😂 fml)

Quick re-cap:

After an obvious staged engagement (complete with ghosts & spontaneous Labrador’s) Queen of everything 🙄 Elle is dreaming of walking down the aisle as she tickles the ivories on her new/old piano. Still trying to convince the world & herself she’s a size XS while plugging jumpers for £100+ and in the same breath doing Primark hauls (for the Angelles on a budget). A mysterious Tiffany style ring sized box made a surprise guest appearance So grab your tea & biscuits (Or preferably a Hotel Chocolàt), get cozy (under a White company throw) & ready for Autumn everything 🍂

Last edited:
  • Haha

yoyosupker

When does grieving become concerning? Only asking because she mentions her mum every minute, a butterfly floats past and she says hi mum, everything in the shop reminds her of her mum etc
EDIT: sorry I got the time scale wrong, it’s been 7 months!

Tbh in the grand scheme of things it’s only been 9 months, and to add to that a lot of that time it’s been lockdown meaning she’s probably spent a lot of days where it’s all she can think about, as apposed to how a lot of people would go out to distract themselves in a normal circumstance. I don’t think anyone should be concerned over the way someone grieves. I couldn’t even imagine the pain of losing my mum. Therefore I don’t think anyone here has the right to question how she’s grieves.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Victoria sponge cake

Chatty Member
So she’s told her young and impressionable audience that if they manifest a perfect relationship it’ll happen??? Why is her idea of a perfect relationship one that involves being doted on? No, real relationships are about give & take, they’re about growth/ compromise. I’m so sick of seeing people my age think that being treated like that is representative of a healthy relationship. No!!!! It should be equal. She wants the fake engagement bs and he wants to be a rent boy. Which part of that is desirable????
It really irks me with the way she goes on saying “your Prince Charming will come along” like sorry Elle but not every woman needs or depends on a man to “complete” their life. Ignorant bitch

• Heart
Reactions: 37