Elle Darby #6 Dreaming Of The Day She’s Wed, Size 8 -10 Just In Her Head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As it’s captioned ‘Saturday night at the swift’s’ I’m guessing she’s with her in laws and that’s what the chose to wear to go to her in laws house. It looks like something you’d wear to the beach or for cocktails on an evening on holiday.. 😳 not to go spend Saturday evening with family!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That photo of her in her shorts! I’m sat here freezing my ass off! If I was having people round I’d just have something comfy on to be honest! What a sight!

Reactions: 16
She just loves to show off all the time, if she was edible she would eat herself, she just thinks she looks incredible when she actually looks cheap and like a tart. She used to be so pretty before she started shoving all that crap in her face, it’s a shame. She needs to stop thinking that it’s attractive to dress like that, she just looks like a hooker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m actually speechless. But then I’m not. There’s too many questions I need to know after seeing that shitshow of an Instagram....Does she own a bloody mirror? How on earth did she get those shorts on? Did someone help sew her into the bloody shorts? Why on God’s green earth does she think this is a good look? Why has she put this on Instagram? Why is she so orange? Why is she wearing shorts when the entire nation is deciding whether to put their heating on? How is she going to get these shorts off?! Are her internal organs ok from getting compacted in shorts at least two sizes too small for her? Just WHY?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The only problem is that her shorts are far too tight for her you can see her bum cheeks. If they were her actual size and covered her WHOLE bum, no one would have an issue!

Reactions: 5
She looks tarty and trashy no matter what she wears! Her whole look is based on a blow up doll 😂😂😂 she’s vile 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
genuine question does anybody actually find this 24 year old horse good looking
CEC0DC9E-468B-4F46-912F-AE7D783AAD1B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.