Elle Darby #6 Dreaming Of The Day She’s Wed, Size 8 -10 Just In Her Head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plastic-Fantastic Elanor Jane.
Engaged to a man with no sign of a brain,
Left a little blue box out to start a debate,
While she plays her new song ‘Im a size 8’ 🎹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Thank you so much 💐 thoughts & prayers to the potatoes I just ruined & then abandoned coz I got so excited 😩 and shout out to Elle, Con-man & Herbie-life, here’s looking at you kids 😉🥂 *queue Ellie playing Year 3000*
Oh bless!! Did you remember to close the last thread by letting admin know?

Reactions: 2
Oh bless!! Did you remember to close the last thread by letting admin know?
Doing it now (while peeling a 2nd lot of spuds 😂😂😂 fml)

Quick re-cap:

After an obvious staged engagement (complete with ghosts & spontaneous Labrador’s) Queen of everything 🙄 Elle is dreaming of walking down the aisle as she tickles the ivories on her new/old piano. Still trying to convince the world & herself she’s a size XS while plugging jumpers for £100+ and in the same breath doing Primark hauls (for the Angelles on a budget). A mysterious Tiffany style ring sized box made a surprise guest appearance So grab your tea & biscuits (Or preferably a Hotel Chocolàt), get cozy (under a White company throw) & ready for Autumn everything 🍂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
The size 8 thing is ridiculous , another YouTuber Fab Han just did a Primark haul and unapologetically without comment or explanation Han bought most clothes in a size 10 or size 10-12 when I’m pretty sure she usually wears an 8, as she’s a lot slimmer and also taller than Elle. No whiny ‘I sized up because’ just the item and the size because that’s obviously what fit her, felt comfortable and looked nice. I don’t even think Han’s ever really a 10. So there’s no WAY Elle is an 8 I’m sorry it’s such a bad message to young girls, she could really build an audience with girls identifying to her body type but she’d rather lie

Reactions: 36
Autumn is my absolute favourite season, but, between that pair of utter fuckwits Elle “Eyeball Paul” and Gemma “Botched Jaw” Miles, they ruin it every year with the bleeping cosy vibes vlogs, and the bloody candles and slo-mo coffee making...🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The size 8 thing is ridiculous , another YouTuber Fab Han just did a Primark haul and unapologetically without comment or explanation Han bought most clothes in a size 10 or size 10-12 when I’m pretty sure she usually wears an 8, as she’s a lot slimmer and also taller than Elle. No whiny ‘I sized up because’ just the item and the size because that’s obviously what fit her, felt comfortable and looked nice. I don’t even think Han’s ever really a 10. So there’s no WAY Elle is an 8 I’m sorry it’s such a bad message to young girls, she could really build an audience with girls identifying to her body type but she’d rather lie
Totally agree with you, and, as I’ve previously mentioned, my suspicions are that she buys 2 sets of everything, one lot are in a size 8 (which she uses for filming) and the second lot are in her true size, which I personally believe to be a 16. And this really does piss me off, because most of her audience are young teenage girls, and she’s basically promoting a false body image. Same as Gemma Louise Miles and her “intermitten fasting”, these “influencers” seem to forget, or they really don’t care about the young people who follow them, and in Elle’s case, these teenagers are the ones that she’s flogging her over priced crappy Angelle Collection to!! bleeping hypocrites!! 🙄

Reactions: 21
Totally agree with you, and, as I’ve previously mentioned, my suspicions are that she buys 2 sets of everything, one lot are in a size 8 (which she uses for filming) and the second lot are in her true size, which I personally believe to be a 16. And this really does piss me off, because most of her audience are young teenage girls, and she’s basically promoting a false body image. Same as Gemma Louise Miles and her “intermitten fasting”, these “influencers” seem to forget, or they really don’t care about the young people who follow them, and in Elle’s case, these teenagers are the ones that she’s flogging her over priced crappy Angelle Collection to!! bleeping hypocrites!! 🙄
Couldn’t bleeping agree more!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Autumn is my absolute favourite season, but, between that pair of utter fuckwits Elle “Eyeball Paul” and Gemma “Botched Jaw” Miles, they ruin it every year with the bleeping cosy vibes vlogs, and the bloody candles and slo-mo coffee making...🤮
Eye Ball Paul 😂😂😂 well that just killed me 💀😩😂 you’re 100% right, nothing makes my skin crawl like Genius Louise Miles & her slug lips slowly rubbing cleansing balm into her Amazon box of a face with her creepy chicken claws 🤮🤮🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She always looks like that, and when I first saw her vlogs, I honestly thought that she had a glass eye!!
I saw in one if her videos once that she gets her tear ducts injected with botox or something (no idea why) when she has her other fillers done. I feel faint if I can’t fetch my contacts out without touching my eye, a needle coming at my eye would send me!! 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Eye Ball Paul 😂😂😂 well that just killed me 💀😩😂 you’re 100% right, nothing makes my skin crawl like Genius Louise Miles & her slug lips slowly rubbing cleansing balm into her Amazon box of a face with her creepy chicken claws 🤮🤮🤢
Lol, and don’t forget sausage lips Gembo slo-mo using her bleeping “Foreo” and her ridiculous bathroom cabinet, where the sad cow has colour coded her beauty products, and that bleeping Tom Ford book that seems to move about from her “office” that nobody’s ever seen except Gembo and her boyfriend that obviously lives with her, and for some reason she won’t admit to having!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.