Elle Darby #6 Dreaming Of The Day She’s Wed, Size 8 -10 Just In Her Head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see the stories they have both gone private. Please say someone screen recorded them!

poor lad is struggling to hold her weight in that video!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is he not? Someone said he looked like Sam Smith
‘Twas moi, you can just tell by looking at him he’s very camp and now we know why
I’m pretty sure my partner wouldn’t stand there and let me grind all over another man 😮 there would be murder regardless of him being gay or not

Reactions: 12
genuine question does anybody actually find this 24 year old horse good looking View attachment 256372
We should all poll our partners 😂😂😂 get asking ladies .....and gents of course xx

So funny how she tries to make out she’s so classy and then you see videos of her like that showing her true colours.. TRASH 😂

She clearly respects her fiancé then doesn’t she 🙃
Thing is I don’t think con man really gives a tit ..... I well believe he would be one of those sleazy men all for an open relationship so he can have a free pass to go duck whoever whilst having all his creature comforts at home with Ellenwhore 👍🏼👍🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Herbies face tells it all 🤣 hes blinking twice like Come and save me asap From this crazy house 🐶

Reactions: 7
‘Twas moi, you can just tell by looking at him he’s very camp and now we know why
I’m pretty sure my partner wouldn’t stand there and let me grind all over another man 😮 there would be murder regardless of him being gay or not
Yeah my husband wouldn't be thrilled either. I can't say I've ever dry humped my gbf🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.