Elle Darby #6 Dreaming Of The Day She’s Wed, Size 8 -10 Just In Her Head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4) 'Me and Con never argue' - no fighting = no passion.
Well, no, that’s not true...

I’ve been with my partner for two years, we’ve lived together for over a year and we have still never had an argument, we’ve never bickered and we’ve never had a “tiff” and trust me... there is PLENTY of passion. It’s about communication and mutual respect and that’s something we have a lot of. Some couples just don’t argue, it doesn’t mean there’s something wrong with the relationship.

Reactions: 7
Elle and Con's relationship doesnt exactly appear passionate and loving, for Con its about control and appearances and Elle about botching her body to fit with her partners preferences

Reactions: 17
Cons a grease ball who probably gets a allowance from his gf and Ellie looks like a botched Barbie with rat tail hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else not find it weird that Connor hasn’t spoken out re this email? In support of Elle (or at least as a show of?)

Reactions: 7
Only just watched her new video....has she edited since it went live because I'm local and could tell you exactly where the flat is! Just wondering because she hasnt taken enough out if that's the case

Reactions: 1
In the words of Connor McGregor ‘You’ll do nuthin’ What a pile of crap 😂 I bet whoever sent that is shaking in their boots. What a massive freak she is ‘MY CORNER OF THE INTERNET’ 😂😂😂 I’m sure as we speak Scotland Yard are setting up a task force to find the perpetrator of this highly dangerous email. All other crime in the UK can’t come close to this, they’ve probably notified Buckingham Palace.

Ok the comment about her Mum was low, they were obviously going for the shock factor & what they thought would hurt her most. I bet what they wanted more than anything was a reaction from her, which she foolishly gave. I think she can expect more like this now, there’s a lot of people with immature or unhealthy minds who would get a kick out of getting a shout out on her socials like this. She should have ignored it. She showed it for sympathy & hmmm doesn’t she have another Angelle launch this week?......🤔 I mean, I’m just saying, she’s the ‘Queen’ of dropping something attention grabbing right before she tries to rip her Angelle Gal Fam off 🙄

Reactions: 10
In the words of Connor McGregor ‘You’ll do nuthin’ What a pile of crap 😂 I bet whoever sent that is shaking in their boots. What a massive freak she is ‘MY CORNER OF THE INTERNET’ 😂😂😂 I’m sure as we speak Scotland Yard are setting up a task force to find the perpetrator of this highly dangerous email. All other crime in the UK can’t come close to this, they’ve probably notified Buckingham Palace.

Ok the comment about her Mum was low, they were obviously going for the shock factor & what they thought would hurt her most. I bet what they wanted more than anything was a reaction from her, which she foolishly gave. I think she can expect more like this now, there’s a lot of people with immature or unhealthy minds who would get a kick out of getting a shout out on her socials like this. She should have ignored it. She showed it for sympathy & hmmm doesn’t she have another Angelle launch this week?......🤔 I mean, I’m just saying, she’s the ‘Queen’ of dropping something attention grabbing right before she tries to rip her Angelle Gal Fam off 🙄
I agree.... when you’re sweet and innocent Elle with the cutesy factor people will tend to like you- except me 😂

but when you’re bouncing around with your ‘10k’ engagement ring, 500k house and Range Rover you’re going to attract the wrong type of attention and a few green eyed monsters will show

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Elle Darby, likes to think she’s classy but she’s nothing but trashy.

Elle Darby, heads to expensive wedding venues thinking she’s got class, when really she’s just white trash.

I’m awful at threads, but she hasn’t half given some good content recently, between her “corner of the internet” rant and turning up to wedding venues looking like something from the red light district of Amsterdam.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.