Elle Darby #6 Dreaming Of The Day She’s Wed, Size 8 -10 Just In Her Head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wrong time to bring the pastels out on the jumpers I think, better off with warm tones burnt orange beige browns etc for the upcoming seasons

Reactions: 18
Wrong time to bring the pastels out on the jumpers I think, better off with warm tones burnt orange beige browns etc for the upcoming seasons
You’d think she’d know autumnal shades given she’s the queen of bespoke autumn content

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I like the pink and blue colour jumper but I’m not contributing towards Connors living costa

Reactions: 15
Shop about guys new look and primark have similar stuff for less. I’d never line that bimbos pockets!

Reactions: 11
She says “grab a tea and get ready for a big catch up” for every video, what catching up does she have to give when she uploads at least once a week 🙄🤣
also the whole, grab a cup of tea and biscuits, get cosy 🤪 thing really annoys me I can’t explain it
Ugh who gives a tit, grab a tea and I’ll talk about myself while my followers fund my lifestyle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ugh who gives a tit, grab a tea and I’ll talk about myself while my followers fund my lifestyle.
Could not have put it better! Elle ‘barbie bimbo’ bore off andgo buy some clothes that actually fit you! No one wants to see what you had for breakfast 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
New vlog and I had to literally pause and do a double take because how swollen/ full of filler is her face in the intro😳 looks to much way over the top and doesn’t even look like Elle 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
OMG what the HELL happened to her FACE? GOOD GOD!
Was just thinking the same has she had more recent work? She looks 45 a very old and haggered 45!! I blame con man I bet coz she put on weight he’s encouraged her to tweak other bits and it’s well ott imagine the next 5 years 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Bought some house bits from selfridges because she just loves to show off her wealth, no more B&M for miss entitled Darby, oh sorry swift, as apparently it’s changed even though she ain’t married!

Reactions: 13
It looks like she’s sitting outside the IVF Clinic I use in London. Wonder if they are TTC. He’s the best Dr around if they are, good luck to them.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Omg I’m sorry but she looks even more trashy with that new hair (is it even possible? Yes, it is) she keeps reminding me of the evil stepmom from A Cinderella Story... only difference is that Elle looks even dirtier..

A809C7B6-27E6-4F41-BE8A-8AD22B97CADC.png

6356F804-5950-4E9E-A315-1D2666D0C870.gif
1DCB783F-8132-42D2-BE4C-EE837F975EF7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It looks like she’s sitting outside the IVF Clinic I use in London. Wonder if they are TTC. He’s the best Dr around if they are, good luck to them.
I don’t know, I feel like it’s more likely they walked out of their Invisalign appointment and looked for an insta worthy door to pose in front of 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.