Elle Darby #6 Dreaming Of The Day She’s Wed, Size 8 -10 Just In Her Head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know, I feel like it’s more likely they walked out of their Invisalign appointment and looked for an insta worthy door to pose in front of 🤷‍♀️
Yeah that’s probably so, it is a beautiful area and very insta worthy.

Reactions: 5
I cant bare to watch there YouTube videos would rather lick a toilet seat!

From her insta I am guessing the clinic was about getting her new (unneeded) teeth?

Reactions: 4
Omg I’m sorry but she looks even more trashy with that new hair (is it even possible? Yes, it is) she keeps reminding me of the evil stepmom from A Cinderella Story... only difference is that Elle looks even dirtier..

View attachment 257245
View attachment 257246View attachment 257247

She does the weirdest poses 😫 looks as comfy as her jeans shorts 🙈😫😣 New her New teeth and the tackier she gets

Ps. Big upload with lots To chat. Eemm Who wants To listen to her snickering about Nothing with the baby voice that drives me mental

Shes so conflicted its not even funny. She markets White house etc and dresses looking cheap. She talks baby boo boo and acts all cute and innocent and then twerks on the floor with her ass out and acts all bitchy in her comments earlier this week. Like ill repeat wtf is this tit show 😁😲

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It looks like she’s sitting outside the IVF Clinic I use in London. Wonder if they are TTC. He’s the best Dr around if they are, good luck to them.
Knew as soon as carys announced she was pregnant that Elle would try and copy. She just can’t help herself can she

Reactions: 10
63C4E600-CDCE-4E1D-A5FB-C363EDD815DF.jpeg
57497197-A32C-4DEA-A2CA-B121B67B8528.jpeg

idk if it’s the way she’s posing or not but I feel like she needs to size up? Like you could see her underwear when she first showed it off

• Wow
Reactions: 18
View attachment 257324

View attachment 257325
idk if it’s the way she’s posing or not but I feel like she needs to size up? Like you could see her underwear when she first showed it off
View attachment 257324View attachment 257325
Jesus Christ those buttons are about to pop!! Why would you even wear something in the wrong size; especially with an item like this where it is soooo obvious. Unflattering as well! And her boobs don’t look great either, I don’t know what it is about them (apart from the cougar mom size).. she looks like a street prostitute desperately looking for another client.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is she trying to make herself look even older with the latest hair do??? She looks about 50.

Reactions: 8
Oh lovely, they've gone to get their Invisalign (ig stories). Here comes the endless ADs for their dentist on their stories and other endless/annoying content surrounding this topic. At least Conman is finally getting his pearlers tended to, I can imagine someone as greasy and preened as himself was DYING for his wife-to-be/sugar mommy to give him the green light for it.
Omg omg omg I've been posting about conmans gnarly tooth non stop on here for at least a month suggesting Invisalign!

They absolutely must read here!! Lurking!

She’s engaged ffs🤢that’s not right

View attachment 256630
Oh what a mess. She's not even riding him properly. Imagine their sloppy sex life 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I see why she’s dressed like a hooker now. It’s because that girl was round who’s 100% conman type and he likes her photos doesn’t he?!! Think Elle is abit insecure when it comes to conman, she only ever dresses for him
What girl does conman fancy?

In this photo, her leg reminds me of Doner Kebab meat in a take-away. 😂

View attachment 257067View attachment 257068View attachment 257069
Her face. Wtf is wrong with it. I think she looks like her mum here but when her mum was 40... Elle your face!!

Omg I’m sorry but she looks even more trashy with that new hair (is it even possible? Yes, it is) she keeps reminding me of the evil stepmom from A Cinderella Story... only difference is that Elle looks even dirtier..

View attachment 257245
View attachment 257246View attachment 257247
Yes!! Stifflers mom 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe what I’ve heard Elle say in her latest video “usually skin tight stuff that show off my body is a bit scary for me” ...... sorry what? She could have fooled me

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.