Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she does look more natural, it seems they’ve both been working hard in the gym. She has always posted ‘loved up’ pics with Con so that’s not really new, they do look happy though in my opinion

Reactions: 15
The only thing different is that she’s not been able to edit the photo clearly. On her grid she’s the same orange, chocolate stained lipstick, overfilled twit

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She looks so much better like that. Instead of editing her pictures to death and eye bleeping herself

Reactions: 27
saw her in zara with all her sisters today, conman pushing the baby with his little hair bun 🫣
I’d normally berate a new member sighting but as you’ve provided proof I have nothing left to say but… 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Seems our Angle boo is good at capturing the right angle 📸. They obviously don’t understand they can be actually spottted in the wild 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Oh my god! You lot are crazy 😂😅 Imagine if you saw her in public, took a picture and your flash went off 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Shocking, what she should have done was come back ready to be a good role model to young girls, post things like conjobs latest pic just happy smiling no stupid pouting, no editing and more raw, but no, says she’s changed but right back at it again with all the perfect family perfect image shite, give it a rest carby
She’s shopping for clothes while on holiday? Is that a thing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s shopping for clothes while on holiday? Is that a thing?!
Why spend your Spanish holiday eating delicious tapas, drinking sangria and attending local festivals when you can eat frozen yoghurt and shop at the same shops you have back home, after all Elle has spent the last few months learning about respect, cultural awareness and how to be a better individual, she knows best!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.