Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to see a lot of people on Twitter calling Elle out on her BS, living her best life on lavish holidays whilst demanding everyone forgive her.

Screenshot 2022-06-02 at 12.40.40.png

Screenshot 2022-06-02 at 12.41.00.png

• Haha
Reactions: 71
she wants to have her cake and eat it too. she does realise no one is forcing her to post her 'forever thing' and holiday pics to instagram right? if you weren't sure if know was the right time to come back that means it probably wasn't?
obviously her selfishness meant she had to take advantage of gemma having her baby and two minutes maternity leave but she's probably shat herself with the twitter comments bc she can't delete them and control the narrative.
that post sounds like she's scrambling for evidence of her being better because i think she's done duck all since new year and has only now realised that people still care / want to she she's grown before supporting her again.

Reactions: 41
I love how she says her holidays with her return is bad timing, she says it as if she doesn’t have total control of when she comes back! It’s all such bad taste, I’m sure you learnt a lot walking round the beaches in LA. Come back when you’re actually sorry Elle! Actually I don’t think you ever will be!

Reactions: 52
What she should have done is left that Instagram and all her public pages alone and never tried to come back. It’s not acceptable what she’s done, she’s meant to be a YouTuber/influencer. What has she done positive other than make it seem acceptable to be a racist, sexist nasty cow towards every person with a pulse and then she’s shown you can say whatever disgusting things you want and it doesn’t matter because you’ll get away with it. If this was a troll posting racist nasty comments towards others publicly they’d no doubt have the police involved, but not Elle! She’s got away with it completely.

Reactions: 27
The bleeping cheek of her all her followers need to know she does not give 2 fucks about any of them. She timed everything nicely scumbag!

Reactions: 14
I am so angry with her come back yes I expected her to come back of course what so called job pays you 50 grand a month to film and edit videos, not even brain surgeons gets paid like that, but I feel as she is an influencer I really don’t believe she deserves that platform and right to do this she has no remorse for what she done she hasn’t proven in any way shape of form as to how she has changed and learned about the people she offended. All she came back for was so her channel didn’t get shut down if not she would have still been off line, she is very fake and as everyone saying it’s so sad that people has just forgiven her , now am not saying I want people to be sending hate but supporting liking her pictures and not questioning her post about a luxury holiday, if she had come back showing she’s been working on the people she offended even someone like me would be more forgiving but no way she’s rubbing me up the wrong way ever time I scroll through here. I do believe there she be a campaign to get her channel closed down because a lot of her audience is very young and it make me worry for the younger community that feel that kind of behavior is acceptable, or brushing it under the carpet I wish the angels would wake up and smell the coffee, Elle don’t give a dame about them she only needs them so she never has to work again and to fund her big lifestyle that they may never get to have as real life people that work don’t always get the opportunity like her, I tell you the day she gets an add I will make complaints everywhere I can for her deals to be cancelled 😡.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The cheek of Elle being like I’m in the early stages of my ‘learning not to be a racist piece of tit’ journey and not willing to share any work/effort/learning she’s done aka she’s done nothing, even she’s had months off doing tit all

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The only person she talks about in her latest posts are herself. It’s all me, me, me. She doesn’t care about the peoples she’s hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
“So much work (mentally, spiritually, physically)” where does the racism and prejudice fit in

Reactions: 27
Just found out she’s back, yeah I know she’s a right waste of space, but for whatever reason I did expect her return to have some ACTUAL substance. Like, discussion of HOW she’s bettering herself. What she’s learnt. Actually mentioning the minority groups she has ruthlessly hurt.
I really didn’t think she could come back with such a dishwater attempt at an apology. I thought that having her instahun life stripped away would bring her into reality. She’s still a tit then

Reactions: 23
Oh well, her presence is forever tarnished anyway. She will always be known as “that influencer with the racist tweets”. It will never go away. Yes, some influencers have come back from a similar thing but the majority of them didn’t revolve their whole brand around being perfect with a perfect family. The only thing she was good for which was pretending to have a “#goals” life is gone forever. The only people who support her now are the dirt of the world who are just as racist and dumb as her and her stupid idealist views will only bite her on the bum again in the future when Connor cheats on her for the 5th, 6th, 7th time? I don’t envy that. Her whole life is a farce and it’s sad! I couldn’t imagine trying to keep up with all that fake tit and Facetune for the rest of my life🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
can someone fill me in on what she actually said/ did ? I'm so behind with it all

• Haha
Reactions: 3
can someone fill me in on what she actually said/ did ? I'm so behind with it all
Everything is on the Wiki ✌💋

Page 1 + 3 have all the info...

Page One = The Tweets and Social Media Response

Page Three = Running timeline from December NYE to end of May (currently being updated)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.