Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d normally berate a new member sighting but as you’ve provided proof I have nothing left to say but… 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Seems our Angle boo is good at capturing the right angle 📸. They obviously don’t understand they can be actually spottted in the wild 👀
you need to learn to not tarnish everyone with Olivia’s brush 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I thought she was on holiday until Sunday.. isn’t it Connor’s birthday tomorrow too? Why would they come back now?

I thought she was on holiday until Sunday.. isn’t it Connor’s birthday tomorrow too? Why would they come back now?
Because she's got to steal the Thunder back from Queen Elizabeth AND Gemma Louise Miles now!

Top Tattling on the latest photo 👏👏👏 She seems to have forgotten her own advice about sizing up for a better fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lucy posted they were in the Spanish Zara a couple days ago, so I’m presuming it’s the one over there.

Reactions: 11
Her top lip in her beach photos with Suzuki remind me of that girl off Love Island last year, Faye, when she had that brown gloss look

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I used to think she was gorgeous but lately I’ve really been noticing how plain she is. I don’t think she’s had any filler dissolved, I think she just looks tired and she hasn’t edited it

Reactions: 13
They were in la zenia boulevard on the costa blanca

Thank you 😊 someone that actually provides the evidence 👍🏻
😂😂 it was quite funny trying to get a good picture or video without the whole family catching me out 🫣😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
I do think she's lost weight, but she just carries her weight so strangely? I've never seen a body shape like it.

Just to add, I'm not saying her body shape isn't right if you have similar.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
This probably is controversial considering its tattle but the body shaming is also insulting to girls who have the same shape as her 😞 I have very wide hips just like her (why I started watching her vids) and I know what she’s done is so wrong but seeing these comments definitely hurts my confidence 😅

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 92
From my perspective, I think this thread (compared to others on tattle esp) does not seriously or maliciously body shame or fat shame EDL. Also as someone with child-bearing hips lol I think this thread doesn't really cross that line.

I think what this thread is satirising is that EDL chooses to edit/photoshop that pear-shaped figure to the nth degree and removing any evidence of it altogether. This altering gives a false impression to a lot of impressionable young girls that our type of figure isn't ok and like she's ashamed of it, when the irony of it all is that her instagram figure doesn't match the reality of her IRL figure, and that's what the thread roasts.

If she turned around and posted her actual body shape, unapologetically, I don't think people here would shame her in the same way as the fakeness of pretending she's not shaped the way she is, and effectively shitting on us child-bearing hips folk in the process.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
This probably is controversial considering its tattle but the body shaming is also insulting to girls who have the same shape as her 😞 I have very wide hips just like her (why I started watching her vids) and I know what she’s done is so wrong but seeing these comments definitely hurts my confidence 😅
I don’t see anything wrong with elles body, I wouldn’t body shame her or anyone else but I think people are commenting on how much she edits her pictures. Don’t let it hurt your confidence lovely, I’m sure you look great x

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I have the same shape so I get what you mean. But the issue is not her body shape, it's the disparity between the edited pics she posts online vs real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I used to think she was gorgeous but lately I’ve really been noticing how plain she is. I don’t think she’s had any filler dissolved, I think she just looks tired and she hasn’t edited it
She is very very plain Jane irl. I cannot stress it enough 🤣 great pic in Zara.

The point here is there is nothing wrong with her shape, please don’t feel hurt, Elle has a lovely figure, it’s just she photo shops the hell out of it, dresses it really badly instead of showing it how it is.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.